Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Official MOTUC Quakke Thread - w/ Pixel Dan review

Ditto. Quakke is my most anticipated figure from the coming waves.

Heroic Warrior
    Soooo glad they fixed the wide crotch piece issue. I cannot wait to add Quakke to my shelf! If it just had that lenticular sticker...
    Last edited by yeahthatsme1973; October 28, 2017 at 10:42am.

I am very excited for Quakke. He is going to look great next to the other Mutants.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Soooo glad they fixed the wide crotch piece issue. I cannot wait to Quakke to my shelf! If it just had that lenticular sticker...
    Ditto and ditto.

I am surprised about the sticker as well... I thought Super7 was all about the vintage-styled toys from yesteryear... I figured that they'd be all over it.
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I wish someone (I probably should have) could have spoken up about possibly including an alternate Jetlag inspired head for him while the other figures were in the process of revision, but he still looks like's going to be a great figure.
    Vintage New Adventures deserves to be finished!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked), Spinwit
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    I wish someone (I probably should have) could have spoken up about possibly including an alternate Jetlag inspired head for him while the other figures were in the process of revision, but he still looks like's going to be a great figure.
    Yeah I'd like a Classicized Jetlag inspired head for Quakke. Hopefully we can get it packed-in with another figure in the future.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Can we talk about how awesome quakke looks? i am so super excited to finally get one!!

PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    Can we talk about how awesome quakke looks? i am so super excited to finally get one!!

https://i.imgur.com/ih4bP45.jpg
    Quakke looks beyond AMAZING. Hopefully he is not the last of the New Adventures figures we see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post

https://i.imgur.com/ih4bP45.jpg
    Quakke looks great! A much needed refresher from the awful looking CG figures...

I wish that we could get a dedicated New Adventures sub. I think that Quakke is going to be the best figure that Super7 has produced in the first two waves of MOTUC...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Quakke looks great! A much needed refresher from the awful looking CG figures...

I wish that we could get a dedicated New Adventures sub. I think that Quakke is going to be the best figure that Super7 has produced in the first two waves of MOTUC...
    I agree maybe that will get us more New Adventures figures.

Quakke looks great! Makes me sad about some other NA figures that came out much earlier and have a lot of shared parts, like Optikk. It works okay but would have been way cooler with more unique parts.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Quakke looks great! Makes me sad about some other NA figures that came out much earlier and have a lot of shared parts, like Optikk. It works okay but would have been way cooler with more unique parts.
    Yeah, I've thought that about a few of the earlier figures.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Yeah, I've thought that about a few of the earlier figures.
    Optikk is one my favorite MOTUC figures... definitely in my top-ten.

There was some reuse of parts, most notably the thighs of Karatti and Optikk, but when standing together, it really looks fine.

Besides, most every figure in the line shares parts with many others... New Adventures characters actually have tons unique sculpts.

Heroic Warrior
    I prefer these two pics and would love to add to them.

CA051AE5-9756-419B-8B48-42B7054510AF.jpg
    BE3767DC-F7F4-4ADA-84B4-DCADF4C90355.jpg

I agree, if they had just changed the legs on Optikk and Karatti, I'd be even happier with them. Quakke looks amazing though!
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

IMO, Quakke is the best figure in Wave 1. I can't wait to get this figure! SOON!!!!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

I love how demented he looks! I didn't buy a set because I'm not about to drop close to $200 for a set of four figures, especially when I only really want two of them, but hopefully I'll be able to snag one for a decent price on here or ebay once they start shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    I love how demented he looks!
    Demented is the exact right word. My vintage NA Quakke had a paint app problem with his eyes which made him look like a lunatic so I am so glad that these packaged shots show him echoing that crazy mentality. He is easily my favourite figure Super 7 have done so far.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

He look amazing, easily the best figure in the wave IMO.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

He’s pretty rad for sure. I wish I was a good enough painter to add some veins to his eyes. I think I’m going to apply a green wash to his teeth.

I wish he had a lenticular sticker for his seismograph.

I will need to try to make my own, some how, some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    Demented is the exact right word. My vintage NA Quakke had a paint app problem with his eyes which made him look like a lunatic so I am so glad that these packaged shots show him echoing that crazy mentality. He is easily my favourite figure Super 7 have done so far.
    I love my wonky-eyed Vultak for the same reason. Makes him look ten times as nuts!

Heroic Warrior
    So glad these CC figs don’t seem to have any issues. Quakke and Fang-Or look amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    So glad these CC figs don’t seem to have any issues. Quakke and Fang-Or look amazing
    Agreed.

Like I said above, Quakke looks to be the best figure coming out of these first waves...

And as much as I hate the idea of including "concept" or "original" characters in the line, before finishing all of the vintage, I do admit that Fang-Or looks good.

I prefer his cartoon look but I'm just glad to be getting any new NA figures! He looks awesome. I agree he's the best of the wave.