Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi-Buy Army Building Opportunities for Super7

Multi-Buy Army Building Opportunities for Super7

In such a niche market and with costs rising by the week, encouraging fans to buy multiples of the same item would be in Super7's interest. Rereleasing the Horde Trooper seems an obvious choice - perhaps single-carded Palace Guards and Snake Men Warriors could also sell - but what about other characters? How could Super7 be creative and encourage you to buy two or even more of the same figure?

And what about vehicles? Have you been army-building the Sky Sled and Roton and would you army build others?

Here are some starters to get you thinking:

- Filmation Delora, released with a second Filmation Hawke head so people buy two

- Hunga the Harpy with a second harpy head to build an army of her 'sisters'

- Horde Jet Mobiles from the She-Ra series, which Hordak, Catra, Modulok and the Horde Troopers were often seen riding in their droves

Post your suggestions here!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers,Horde Troopers

Because most of us NEVER got them.....

Heroic Warrior
    I've always wanted an army of glorms.

An army of winged warriors for Stratos is also a priority.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

More snake warriors are needed.

There must be money in Robot Knights.

Kulataks, Spelians, Ceratus' warriors could all be created with a few extra heads and armor options.

Just one Glorm would be awesome!

Kobolds need their day in the sun.

General Tataran could deliver a goblin army with an extra head.

200x Slime Mutants

There are so many cool options.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Great thread!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms, Dylamug, Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

Single card Skelcon, the original came at the very end of the line with an expensive vehicle so people couldn't army build.
    200x Skeleton warrior (TDK/MVC) could come with many customizable options.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Horde troopers and snake men !!

A single carded or two pack with new head sculpts and slight color changes of Buzz-off, Stratos, Ceratus, Lord Dactus, King Chooblah, and possibly Clawful. This would give us a bunch of warriors of some important races of 200x Eterina.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Blue skulled Skelcon with removable wings.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    Ultimate Horde Trooper (all heads plus Filmation and 200x head)
    Ultimate Skelcon (removeable wings, alt heads)
    Slime Pit Mutant
    Snake Men (add the most recent head and weapons to set)
    Trap Jaw's Mercenaries frm DC (just use TJ base, add some existing armor, make new heads and done).
    Robot Knights

New Adventures Mutant Troopers have had a couple of different color schemes in the cartoon.

There are several different Trollans that can be made.

The unproduced 1988 Snake Man Horde Trooper would be a nice one besides all the different Horde Trooper possibilities out there.

Court Magician
    Why not release "generic" figures, or pieces? Kind of like, "Here's a a six-pack of torsos. And a 6 pairs of arms and legs." Same molds, but different colors. Then an accessory pack. Maybe another alternate heads pack.

Quote Originally Posted by DrumMaster View Post
    Horde troopers and snake men !!
    And Horde Snake Troopers!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Heroic Warrior
    Different color snake men, and maybe some dragon guys like Draego-Man

Vintage mini comic Snakemen! So much better than the ones we got that are more 200x based!

g.jpg
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Heroic Warrior
    Would really love to see Skeletor's skeleton warriors from the iPhone app game and the bone warriors from the 200X slime pits. Really want winged skelcons, more skelcons, and Hunga with extra heads. Would it really hurt to release FEMALE army builders (snake warrior, Eteros Palace guard, etc.)?
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Vintage mini comic Snakemen! So much better than the ones we got that are more 200x based!

g.jpg
    would be really awesome indeed

I am hopeful for Horde Troopers, Mutant Troopers, and would be okay with Newly colored Snake Men, but I also want to see the Hover Robots become available again. I wasn't able to get the numbers I wanted.

An Idea

I've been thinking that they should offer every army builder that is available to them, each time they do a new set of pre-orders. I'm thinking these would be separate from the normal line, they would be extras that you could order and save on shipping. That way there will be (theoretically) several opportunities to buy army builder sets. Not sure how that could work, and in my mind, knowing that there are minimums for a company to order from the factory to lower costs to a certain point, it may not work at all. I was just thinking that someone who knows the ins and outs of the process might be able to find a way to make it work.

Heroic Warrior
    Of the existing figures and parts, I think Horde Troopers in vintage and Filmation varieties, 200x snake men in different colors, and skelcons would be easy sales. With a little effort, we could also have the many variations of Eternian Guards featured throughout the comics, as well as mini comics Snakemen, Avian warriors, the canceled Snakemen Horde Troopers, Mutant Troopers, and, should they ever get the rights to the '87 movie, the shock Troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogJr View Post
    Different color snake men, and maybe some dragon guys like Draego-Man
    I'd like to see a Draego-Man in green (minicomic Granamyr colors). That'd be a great army builder or stand alone character.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Heroic Warrior
    I would buy the holy living crappola out of different colored Snake Men. I would also go HAM on Skelcons and Horde Troopers.

I doubt most fans would go for it, but I think they could probably work out an entire line just based on MOTU army builders. We got flying ape men, rock men, several kinds of insectoids, robots, undead, and that's not even counting the main varieties of Snake Men and Horde guys they could make.

I worked up lists using 200x stylization, so it's not exactly what the Horsemen and Super7 would do with the Classics but I think any of these could be made with creative use of the existing bucks.

Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Amazing work as usual gbagok! I love your stuff!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Minicomic armies from The Power of... Point Dread! would be superb. Skeletor's brown troll creatures and palace guards in their original yellow and red. (The guards also featured in The Magic Stealer!.)

ten_11_11.jpg

ten_10_08.jpg
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Filmation Horde Troopers.

Skelcons.

Hunga with extras heads for other Harpies.