Thread: the Official MOTUC Quakke Thread

the Official MOTUC Quakke Thread

Quakke is one of those characters who has awesome potentailly in the MOTUC. He has a built in seismograph in his suit, and his Weapon, the Grabatron Mace, is one of the most unique weapons created for the motu universe. And the mace was supposed to be holding Meteaors. I always imagined his grabatron mace has having some sort gravity device that would pull in these meteaors and comets. The size and makeup of the comet would then allow Quakke to create a massive earthquake by slamming the meteaors into the ground. The energy created by the earthquake, is then absorbed into his suit, which powers it up and increases all his attributes. A power hungry massive brute with an amazing weapon, makes for a great henchman for Flogg.

Last edited by facet; September 28, 2012 at 09:58am. Reason: added pics

Quakke is AWESOME!!

I loved the toy design more than the cartoon design... not that they were TOO dissimilar, but I liked Quakke's face more.

Both Quakke and Butthead's toy faces reminded me of characters from the art used in the original Oz books by L. Frank Baum. The art is very early 1900's French/American... and I loved it.

Anyway, Quakke would be an excellent figure... he'd have fit right into the vintage MOTU line anyway... like so many of the NA mutants.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Where is the love for this character. He has soooo much potential and has such a cool unique weapon, how can you not love him!

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    There's a character speculation section for a reason.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

No he's in!

He has to have his boulders though...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yes. i would want him.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    One of the few NA figures that I feel would be awesome to have a MOTUC figure of! He'd fit right in!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quakke was actually the first character that I liked because of the New Adventures cartoon.

I'm jazzed to get him only because the cartoon made him pretty cool. So now along with the Optikk I have (which is my favourite) I want Squish Head, Flogg, & Quakke for the villains.

The others I'm still on the fence about. The Cartoon made Staghorn almost acceptible, but boy is that headress thingy unweildy.

Heroic Warrior
    I love his weapon, so I hope we get him before most of the other NA characters.

I'll take Quakke!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

When it comes to NA, I have been jonesing for he and Sagitar the most (well, since the release of Optikk at least). Bring them on! Imagine the battles between this fellow and Rokkon and Stonedar! Perhaps he has the ability to harness them in their comet forms, making him a major foe for the Rock People!

Heroic Warrior
    Quakke is great, love his weapon!

Personally most demanded after NA Skelli & Flogg...

Quakke would be a lot of fun. I'd love to set him against a MOTUC Sagitar on my shelf.

could we get a picture of Quakke?
    one as the toy version & one from the cartoon.

also what version do you guys prefer?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    could we get a picture of Quakke?
    one as the toy version & one from the cartoon.

also what version do you guys prefer?
    I much prefer the cartoon version, in fact I wouldn't be interested in the toy version at all.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I much prefer the cartoon version, in fact I wouldn't be interested in the toy version at all.
    I completely agree on that!
    I really don't like the toy, but I really love the cartoon version.
    I hope that would be the look that we get. maybe more motu fans would like that version too. maybe it would improve or insure his character in classics.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Cartoon version is a much better design.

Snappy Threader
    I agree the cartoon version is kickin.

Quakke is awesome. I'd take either version.

Heroic Warrior
    I want all the mutants and that includes Quake! I've always loved his weapon, though I guess I see it as more of a gravity hammer like in Halo. Maybe I'm wrong. I do hope they get to all of the mutants before the line ends. They all had distinct looks and/or personalities, and would blend seamlessly into the Classics line.

I agree, I hope they get to all the mutants too. Though, personally, they can save Butthead and Staghorn for last. I'm definitely more interested in getting Flogg, Lizzor, Quakke, and Hoove before BH and Stag.