Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The official Shower Power Catra speculation thread

The official Shower Power Catra speculation thread

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Too Tall Hoove or Shower Power Catra will be next...watch.
    I'd hate to disappoint MGM, so here's the thread. Now that we are getting Catra, how do you think they should modify Catra next year (for the quarterly bonus slot, of course) so that we can get Shower Power Catra?
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    we're going to get shower power catra's sword with "main" catra this month, so i'm not really sure that this specific variant will be realized.
    considering that catra uses the old buck, maybe we will see a sort of catra 2.0 with some nods to the vintage shower power toy, as well.

I kinda want a MOTUC update of the ORIGINAL Catra toy before we get either Scratchin' Sound or Shower Power... not that I don't want either of those made some day, but I want the first incarnation (which to me is her best version) first.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I want to see a "Toy Catra" variant first, but then bring on the Shower Power! Once we finally see Female Buck 2.0, we'll get an idea how they can make her. However, I would like to see a new version of this mask so it fits over her face a bit better, and there are eyeholes...so you can see her eyes, like the MOTUC She-Ra toy mask.

The one thing this thread needs, is pictures!

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Pimp Mommy Catra with Vac Metal Mask!
    I mean Yay! Shower Power Catra (Mostly cause of her gun!)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

I expect that we will get vintage toy Catra (version 1) first and then, maybe, Scratchin' Sound Catra (version 2).

Shower Power was the 3rd version in the old line.
    A Want List of Sorts: at this point... I just hope there is a 2017...

I want all version of Catra, but Shower Power Catra is my absolute favorite. I can't wait to see what the 4H do with her.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    I want all version of Catra, but Shower Power Catra is my absolute favorite. I can't wait to see what the 4H do with her.
    Me too! Bubble Power She-Ra and Shower Power Catra are my favourites. I see them like their ultimate versions, all armoured and armed up, ready for the battle of a lifetime!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Since I've grown fond of the stuff I learned about her past (in various cannons), I'd be up for this version as either before she was with the Horde, or after Hordak's death and back in power of her own forces.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Personally I'm not fussed about her, nor do I see them making her. If we get any Catra variant I think it would be the original Catra toy version, which I'm not too fussed about but if they do her I hope we get both masks in silver so I can make this version:

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    I would be in favor of Shower Power Catra in Classics, especially a Catra figure with no Horde logo.

Yes please! We got Bubble Power She-Ra and I very much want her nemesis to display next to her.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Yeah. I need this! Mattel needs to hurry up and take my money.

Love SP Catra! In fact I love all the POP Catra designs.

It's a shame none of them made an appearance in any of the MOTUC mini-comics. I thought for certain one of them could have been used during one of the Ultimate Battlegrounds.

Personally I would have rather had a Starburst She-Ra vs. Vintage Toy Catra 2 pack than the Lite Brite Variants.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Personally I would have rather had a Starburst She-Ra vs. Vintage Toy Catra 2 pack than the Lite Brite Variants.
    Much as I do love the Lite Brite guys, I do think that a Starburst She-Ra versus Vintage Toy Catra (or Shower Power Catra) would be most excellent!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like to see some kind of "ultimate" She-Ra vs. Catra two-pack.

The "base" figures would be toy-design She-Ra and toy-design Catra.

She-Ra would come with: toy-design bodice, toy-design skirt, toy-design cape, toy-design gold sword, toy-design colour tiara (i.e. gold sticker), Starburst cape, Starburst "armour", Starburst tiara (i.e. translucent plastic with pink sticker), Starburst sword and Starburst shield.

Catra would come with: toy-design bodice, removable toy-design skirt (black with tail), toy-design gloves, toy-design mask (same as with original Catra), removable Scratchin' Sound skirt (grey with tail), Scratchin' Sound mask, Shower Power cape, Shower Power mask and Shower Power sword.

This would mean that Catra wouldn't come with the variant accurate spotted or striped legs, but I would be fine with that.

Right now I'll take Vanilla Savage Catra with the Shower Power gun just to get a Toy inspired Catra...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Starburst She-Ra vs. Shower Power Catra ftw.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Shower Power Catra was the one my sister had when was a kid, so I always thought of her as THE Catra. I liked the nod to her in the cat-sword that MOTUC Catra had, but I would absolutely love to see her done in Classics. It would be a shame if we didn't see her, as well the other POP variants of She-ra and Catra in Classics. If original toy inspired figures come as well, I certainly wouldn't complain. Maybe we could get some kind of Ultimate She-ra and Catra 2 pack that would include the parts to make both toy versions and the remaining variants. I know I'd buy multiples! I feel like it has been rumored for a while now. C'mon Mattel! Make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Starburst She-Ra vs. Shower Power Catra ftw.
    If they're doing a 2-pack with Starburst She-Ra then they should use Scratchin' Sound Catra in my opinion. Otherwise, it would be like giving us a Battle Armor He-Man & Dragon Blaster Skeletor 2-pack.

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    If they're doing a 2-pack with Starburst She-Ra then they should use Scratchin' Sound Catra in my opinion. Otherwise, it would be like giving us a Battle Armor He-Man & Dragon Blaster Skeletor 2-pack.
    Agree! I've wanted Shower Power Catra on a single card and a two pack of Starburst vs Scratchin for a while. Plus it would mess with my collecting OCD if they mixed Shower Power with a another She-Ra since Bubble Power She-Ra is already single carded.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by motu77 View Post
    Agree! I've wanted Shower Power Catra on a single card and a two pack of Starburst vs Scratchin for a while. Plus it would mess with my collecting OCD if they mixed Shower Power with a another She-Ra since Bubble Power She-Ra is already single carded.
    Exactly! My MOC OCD was also a factor in my statement

Heroic Warrior
    Fantastic Artwork of Shower Power Catra (and her Panther form) by the great MOTU artist Simon Eckert!!!!

Source:
    http://scebiqu.deviantart.com/art/Fo...atra-588083765

Those colors, though Panthor-esque, really do make her Filmation cat form look a thousand times better! (Big time Classic Toy Catra fan here, always hated her Filmation cat form...)
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

That new pic really makes me wanna see the variant in the line.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.