Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Movement To Get The Giant Gorgon Woman In MOTUC

Yes please.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

I'd love to get her! She's got to be aligned with King Hsss, right? She ought to be anyway.

So is that Evil-Lyn with the blue-armor and midriff? And is that a green Shadow Weaver? I'd like them too, plus the gargoyles!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I'd buy a figure her, what's her name? What comic is that from?
    Her name is Górgone. According to macbee, it's the September 1987 issue of "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" #21 (Brazilian Edition)

From what I'm getting out of the online Portuguese to English translators (which suck ), it seems she's not native to Eternia. Could be totally off on this, but I think it says she's from the dying planet "Petrus" and she's there to invade and take over Eternia.

Quote Originally Posted by He Man 12 View Post
    That should be easy for Mattel...They already have Giganta from DCUC.....

But Tallstar.....Did you notice those Gargoyles!!!!! Speacially in the first pic, fifth panel! I would get those TODAY!
    Oh yes, I want it all, but didn't want to come off looking greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Oh yes, I want it all, but didn't want to come off looking greedy.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd love it if they made it something like she was Serpos on her Female form or something like that since Serpos is a snake god.

neat look, cool enough new giant figure to have. Not really in a rush to get one, but if there were one, I'm sure I'd happily get one.

Wow, she's very scantily clad. I've never seen her before. I wouldn't mind if Mattel made this, but I hope they make her much prettier (like they did with DCUC Giganta) and not so scaly. Something like Giganta would be ideal so that we'd have a hot giant chick who is wearing an even more skimpy costume than Bikini Teela.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Wow, she's very scantily clad. I've never seen her before. I wouldn't mind if Mattel made this, but I hope they make her much prettier (like they did with DCUC Giganta) and not so scaly. Something like Giganta would be ideal so that we'd have a hot giant chick who is wearing an even more skimpy costume than Bikini Teela.
    When & if logistics allow her to be made, she'll be wearing a body stocking made of rock & get a 2nd, slightly prettier head, with more a sneer than a smile. No rock, uh, bikini.

So don't get excited.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

She looks great! I'd buy her.

I'm pretty sure they still won't reuse DCUC molds on MOTUC items, so I don't think they will reuse Giganta at all. I'd be happy if they did if only to get her added articulation instead of Tytus and Megator's limited sculpts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    When & if logistics allow her to be made, she'll be wearing a body stocking made of rock & get a 2nd, slightly prettier head, with more a sneer than a smile. No rock, uh, bikini.

So don't get excited.
    I'd love the second head, but why no rock bikini? I want her in the rock bikini!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I most definitely want her! She just screams all kinds of amwesome!

Anyway, I've been very fascinated with her since macbee posted these images! Just like with She-Zar and Zal: Sovereign of Light. Also, just like those two, I'm working on translating the pages so we know who she is and what's going on!

I will update it as I get more (this takes a LONG time using 3 translators and then deciding which makes the most sense and sometimes filling in a missing word or two ).

Here's what I have so far:

IMAGE 1

Panel #1

Description: With the powerful blow of He-Man, Gorgon frees the hero!
    Gorgone: What are you doing

Panel #2

He-Man: You will see!
    Clang!

Panel #3

Description: Upon impact, the amplifier falls, shattering on the floor.
    Gorgone: You should not have done this, damn worm!

Panel #4

He-Man: Without the amplifier, I can delay the invasion and find Teela and Man-At-Arms!

Panel #5

He-Man: Hmm ... It seems that all the gargoyles want to catch me ...

IMAGE 2

Panel #1

Gorgone: I am the Gorgon! Centuries ago I came from Petrus, a dying planet.

Panel #2

Gorgone: ...and prepared to conquer this dimension of your Eternia! For this, I spread my emissaries around the world ...

Panel #3

...While here I was preparing the invasion that will happen now...

Panel #4

Description: In Xarkoran, Xan become my slave, and through it, I created a permanent passage for your dimension!

Panel #5

Gorgone: But I knew that He-Man would be a hindrance to my plans...
    He-Man: What did you do with Teela and Man-At-Arms?

Panel #6

Gorgone: They are my prisoners, and will be destroyed if He-Man does not to submit, now, I command you!

IMAGE 3

Panel #1

He-Man: Release my friends, or you will never have my help!
    Gorgone: What?!

Panel #2

Gorgone: See? I can crush you now, He-Man...but I need your powers to help me possess Eternia!

Panel #3

Gorgone: Just this amplifier sends a signal to all the gargoyles to begin a scathing attack!

Panel #4

Gorgone: A wave of horror and destruction will ravage everything, and everyone will be my slaves forever!

Panel #5

He-Man: I have to prevent her from triggering the solar amplifier...

Panel #6

He-Man: This will make her open her hand!

IMAGE 4

Panel #1

Description: Surprised, He-Man sees the number of gargoyles move in another direction without harassing him.
    He-Man: Strange...they're heading towards the Gorgon!

Panel #2

He-Man: I finally found you...but it looks like you two are stuck in lines of yarn, it seems...
    Teela: No joke! Get us out of here!

Panel #3

Man-At-Arms: Let's hurry...the mountain is shaking!
    He-Man: It seems like an earthquake! Let's get out of here!

Panel #4

Description: As they leave, they see the reason for what is happening on the mountain...
    Voice #1: The gargoyles have turned against their leader! Look!
    Voice #2: Without the solar amplifier, the Gorgon lost domination over everything!

EDIT: Tallstar, the first image should actually be the third posted (page wise). I'll fix my order if you can fix yours.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; June 23, 2011 at 08:16pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post

So don't get excited.
    Boo. Who wants to see a body stocking? I prefer her barely-there bikini.

In fact, the bottom kind of looks like this C-thong or C-string that has been designed for women that is supposed to look unnoticeable when women want to wear outfits that don't have their underwear showing through:

I would post a picture of a woman wearing it, but it looks so skimpy that it's virtually just a vaginal cover and probably shows too much skin so it might get taken down.

At least we can say that the Gorgon woman has hit rock bottom.

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Uuuh...! This is probably THE most unexpected character-request of all time..!

But I LIKE IT! Let's have her as the quarterly beast in 2017!

Yes Tallstar! I was considering starting a thread for her but I already just did two

Like the rest of you guys, I was blown away by this character upon seeing her for the first time...yesterday! Amazing that she managed to escape our attention for 25 years.

I would definitely buy this figure, but only if it came looking exactly as we see here in that comic, particularly with that barely-there rock bikini, which is her defining feature MOTUC needs more sex appeal - after all, it's targeted at adult collectors. Hell, I'd love to see figures of all those nameless babes in the Brazilian comics - they sure have a lot more edge than the ladies of POP!

I wonder if, with her barely-there bikini, she has a brazilian wax under there?

Can we please try to keep it clean regarding Gorgone/the Gorgon? Any time there's a lady wearing something sexy, there's always talk about making them wear less and dirty jokes and such.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    I wonder if, with her barely-there bikini, she has a brazilian wax under there?
    It might require a chisel

I just downloaded the entire comic...she's from the Star Comics by Marvel. So, like Lt. Andra, she's off limits I guess.

However, this should mean there is an English version of this comic!

EDIT: Okay, maybe not. The issue is a Star comic...and the first story is the same as the English version, but in the summary on the .org, I don't see any mention of the SECOND story, so it must be unique to Brazil.

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=1497
    Last edited by Darkspecter; June 23, 2011 at 08:36pm.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    no no no

I would love this figure. She looks great.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I just downloaded the entire comic...she's from the Star Comics by Marvel. So, like Lt. Andra, she's off limits I guess.

However, this should mean there is an English version of this comic!

EDIT: Okay, maybe not. The issue is a Star comic...and the first story is the same as the English version, but in the summary on the .org, I don't see any mention of the SECOND story, so it must be unique to Brazil.

http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=1497
    I've got a(n illegal) digital copy of the entire english Marvel run that I downloaded some time ago; while I have the linked to story (it's one of the better ones, mostly due to the art of "evil" Orko), I don't have this Gorgon Giantess story.
    Last edited by Pravus Prime; June 24, 2011 at 02:27am.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Yeah, I have the entire original printed run. This not one of the star comics.

And while I completely understand the current crackdown on threads of this sort, I hope this one rises above. She is a cool and different looking character and I would love to see a figure.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Quote Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
    I've got a(n illegal) digital copy of the entire english Marvel run that I downloaded some time ago; while I have the linked to story (it's one of the better ones, mostly due to the art of "evil" Orko), I don't have this Gorgon Giantess story.
    That's strange. macbee (who posted that comic) said that Brazil did make up some of their own stories, so this must be one. I have thoroughly enjoyed the unique Brazilian stories. They're usually full of cool-looking, powerful women and the stories can be a tad dark. Like this one. Gorgon was going to bring hell to Eternia, basically....and rule it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    That's strange. macbee (who posted that comic) said that Brazil did make up some of their own stories, so this must be one. I have thoroughly enjoyed the unique Brazilian stories. They're usually full of cool-looking, powerful women and the stories can be a tad dark. Like this one. Gorgon was going to bring hell to Eternia, basically....and rule it!
    lol that's my kind of women!

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Do want!