Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lord Masque in MotUC Discussion

i want it!
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info

Yeah he's one of the 10 or so Filmation characters I would buy.
    A 200x version of him would have been amazing!

Last edited by 13977; October 7, 2011 at 11:45am.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by Colton View Post
    Thatīs the cool point about him ... like Rassilon said, he doesnīt have a face. Heīs bound to his mask .... and dies/disperse after He-Man destroys the mask.
    Ugh. You've reminded me of the Inspector Gadget toys they put out a few years ago. They made Dr. Claw... with a face.

Heroic Warrior
    Lord Masque is one of my most wanted Filmation characters, along with Batros!

This character would ROCK as a MOTUC figure !

Plus, he has another advantage : Lord Masque wouldn't require much tooling to be released in MOTUC.

I honestly think we might see this guy sooner than later, and probably by the end of 2013.

So... I just watched House of Shokoti for the first time. I know, I know - it's crazy it took me so long.

Anyway, Lord Masque just struck me instantly! He's definitely zoomed up my list of wanted Filmation characters!

This guy is a must have with Shakoti!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i have a strong feeling this guy will get made. just as long as the line stays strong.
    really hope he gets some cool accessories & awesome cursed sword.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    i have a strong feeling this guy will get made. just as long as the line stays strong.
    really hope he gets some cool accessories & awesome cursed sword.
    Iīm with you.
    Everytime when i read about Filmation and MotuC, like in the current .org answers, it encourage me that we possibly get him soon.

1. Beside his one episode performance, he impressed a lot of people.

2. House of Shokoti is possibly the best Filmation He-Man episode.
    (Iīm sure Top 5)

3. He quite benefits from Shokoti, whoīs rated higher ...

4. ... but heīs just as well in the Top 10 overall

5. I think he could be a crisp and fresh fig in between ... and shouldnīt sustain a Ram-Man-like destiny of holding back and back and ...

what about melaktha?
    he stared in house of shokoti & several other episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by bnlvince View Post
    I've been wanting a masque figure since I was 4 years old.
    same here. he's my number one wanted filmation figure.

what about melaktha?
    he stared in house of shokoti & several other episodes.
    we're probably in the minority, but i would love a melaktha figure. i really hope mattel gets around to making him.

I love that he is like this lacky that is a powerful force in his own right, but that he is out to free the actual big bad, Shokoti.

I'd like to see her and him developed further into this reoccuring terror that rises and decimates, then falls back into a torpor until the next time the stars align.

Actually I kinda feel Like the Masque is put on by some unsuspecting person who then becomes Lord Masque, who's job it is then to yet again free Shokoti. And the magic mask is only found every 100 years or more.

Definately a great character that deserves more. But with him I need Shokoti. Would rather have neither than one or the other alone.

Here's to getting both. I all things go well, I dont see why not.

... just saying ....masque.jpg

Lord Masque

He doesn't seem to even have trademark registered by Mattel yet! So he definitely needs some attention!

He did only appear in one episode, and they clearly put some effort into his design at Filmation as he isn't the standard bearded evil person (although I guess the animation buck is). With some classification, I do think he would look great as a figure.

Interesting side note, his body colouring seem to change a bit from scene to scene ( or some screens I found are bad). I would personally be in favour of greyish tone as it makes whole character sort of tones of grey. Also I think they should give him longer cloak than in the cartoon.

The mask definitely should be removable, leaving Nazgul like empty face.

shokoti105.JPG

i agree, Lord Masque is a must have ..... he, Shokoti, Castaspella and Mantenna are my absolut most wanted in that line.

Definitely 'up there' in terms of Filmation character wants! Hope he's one of the three remaining Filmation sub figures we see at SDCC...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Definitely 'up there' in terms of Filmation character wants! Hope he's one of the three remaining Filmation sub figures we see at SDCC...
    Right on the money MrRoboto!

know what would be an awesome weapon for lord masque?
    a demonic sword!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1313425150

of course there are several great looking demonic swords that would suit lord masque. this is just an example.

would like to know how you all think.
    I hope the 4H give this guy a wicked demonic sword.
    maybe we need to be vocal in this idea so they consider it as his weapon.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

With Shokoti coming out I had assumed he'd be in the Filmation sub. I am really disappointed that it looks like he isn't, unless something miraculous happens between now and SDCC reveals.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    With Shokoti coming out I had assumed he'd be in the Filmation sub. I am really disappointed that it looks like he isn't, unless something miraculous happens between now and SDCC reveals.
    You're right ...
    I had assumed him next year ....
    Kinda getting nervous about the SDCC vote ... it's sooo a draw right now. LM is my favorite character since my time as a child, even more than He-Man & Skeletor.
    During our first MotuC years, i never thought about a chance to get him, because of "TGs-No-Filmation-Statement" ..... but since the announcement ....
    Just hope he will get the win (no offense to Huntara fans) ...
    We will see .....

the vote really is, but I'm actually cool if he loses because there are a lot of people who really want Huntara.

If he loses then I'm cool because a bunch of people will be happy. However, I'd really like it if he were to win.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Masque has started to grow on me. I'd still much prefer Huntara, but I'm looking forward to Masque as well.

I'm sure he'd be a pretty awesome looking figure. I hope we get him in the line sooner than later.

According to Shokotis bio Masque is a shapeshifter, therefore i predict that if we get him, he will come with the shaping staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
    He doesn't seem to even have trademark registered by Mattel yet! So he definitely needs some attention!

He did only appear in one episode, and they clearly put some effort into his design at Filmation as he isn't the standard bearded evil person (although I guess the animation buck is). With some classification, I do think he would look great as a figure.

Interesting side note, his body colouring seem to change a bit from scene to scene ( or some screens I found are bad). I would personally be in favour of greyish tone as it makes whole character sort of tones of grey. Also I think they should give him longer cloak than in the cartoon.

The mask definitely should be removable, leaving Nazgul like empty face.

shokoti105.JPG

http://www.he-man.org/more/2011-fan-...d%20Masque.jpg
    an empty face would be wicked awesome!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Well someone had to lose. Looks like Masque joins Illumina in the "maybe. Someday. Down the line..." bin of unfulfilled MOTUC potential.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406