Thread: Roton Arrival

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar

Roton Arrival

I searched & couldn't find an arrival thread. post your pics!

PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

AWESOME Doom Troopers Bro!!!!

....But I must ask this Laser Force Zodac ....

*HOW MANY Floggs, Flipshots, Blades, Goat Mans, & Battle Armor Skeletors figures did you have to spare? LOL! once again, your custom figures, especially the army builders, are absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE How they look! I want to customize to create a few extra charaacters, BUT, because I want them for actual PLAY with the kids in the fam (as opposed to The New Kids on the Block!), ...So I must create some custom figures that are MOstly all swap, & minimal paint chanages, if any. I have a few that I want to tackle as soon as my move finally takes place, although, I really have nowhere to store them at my new apartment. (WAY Nicer neighborhood/appliances/renovations/everything ...except any kind of storage for my Toys
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Heroic Warrior
    Mine landed yesterday. I'm impressed with Roton. It's big but still in scale with the figures, and that's nice after the ludicrously oversized Talon Fighter. A lot of thought and care clearly went into Roton's styling.

As for the Skelcon - well, he's okay. Wonky jaw and ill-fitting armour. I'm now quite glad he was packed with Roton because I wouldn't use him as an army builder. Especially with all of those Mythic Legions skeletons roaming wild.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk