Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The official MOTUC Staghorn Thread

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm not sure we will be getting mutant troopers.
    if fans are wanting them we need to speak up about them.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Since watching some episodes of the NA toon recently, Staghorn as a character has grown on me a bit. Still not too thrilled with this design, though. And I just don't get the thing the goes over his head.

Heroic Warrior
    What I'm wondering, is how would they do his helmet and antlers? I think in this case, a removable helmet might work. It's gonna be huge no matter what. Can't wait to see what they come up with!

As we have been discussing 2016 a bit more recently I wanted to once again voice my support for the greatest grumpiest, smelliest, grouchiest purple pirate faced horny guy in the tri-solar galaxy.

Staghorn is one of those guys who will probably never get a figure, but just stop and think of how awesome he would look if the 4HM ever did get the chance to make the guy.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    As we have been discussing 2016 a bit more recently I wanted to once again voice my support for the greatest grumpiest, smelliest, grouchiest purple pirate faced horny guy in the tri-solar galaxy.

Staghorn is one of those guys who will probably never get a figure, but just stop and think of how awesome he would look if the 4HM ever did get the chance to make the guy.
    Don't give up. My hope is that a new movie can spur enough interest in the MOTU brand that all of the NA characters can eventually get made. It might be a pipe dream, but it would be really awesome if ALL the vintage lines had all of their characters made. I really wish more NA has been added during the early years, though, so we wouldn't be left with SO MANY that still need to be made now.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Since watching some episodes of the NA toon recently, Staghorn as a character has grown on me a bit. Still not too thrilled with this design, though. And I just don't get the thing the goes over his head.
    Staghorn would rule in MOTUC. His beef with Sagitar is a really well observed part of the show, considering they were both fairly minor characters.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Should he have the Beer Gut from his vintage toy, or should he hit the "Classicizer Gym" before getting a figure?
    Perhaps reusing the thighs and shins from Blast Attak?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

The more Mutants the better! I want them all, troopers too!

I want him with the beer gut to add some more variety.

I'd happily see all the mutants get released, they're so much more interesting than the guardians. Though I would like to see Tuskador and Sagitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    I'd happily see all the mutants get released, they're so much more interesting than the guardians. Though I would like to see Tuskador and Sagitar.
    Yeah, same. I'd like Weaponstronic too as he has an unusual design.

I'd prefer Staghorn to look more like the toy than the bland cartoon design.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Should he have the Beer Gut from his vintage toy, or should he hit the "Classicizer Gym" before getting a figure?
    Perhaps reusing the thighs and shins from Blast Attak?
    I think beer gut all the way! beggars cannot be choosers of course, and the classic buck would be fine but I would love to see a fat Staghorn. I agree about the parts reuse from Blast attack too.
    The Lurkiest

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I think beer gut all the way! beggars cannot be choosers of course, and the classic buck would be fine but I would love to see a fat Staghorn. I agree about the parts reuse from Blast attack too.
    We saw bloated armor for quite some time. I'm sure they could return to it for the one character that actually deserves it. (Or, create a new shared buck for Staghorn and Chef Allen!)
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

I have recently being in the middle of trying to sort out some display space in my spare room for my collection and as a result have figures strewn everywhere (still in boxes) and have spent a lot of my evenings just looking at them and figuring out display options. I think I may have been spending a little bit too long in there... because they have started to effect my dreams.

Last night I literally had a dream that my shelves were so badly constructed the wall started to collapse inwards and I lost half my collection in the wall cavity. The only reason I realised it was a dream was when I managed to save my Staghorn figure...

I woke up happy that it was a dream but then felt the slow sad realisation that I still don't have a Staghorn figure
    The Lurkiest

One day you will - I think Mattel us well aware that the remaining NA vintage figures are a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    One day you will - I think Mattel us well aware that the remaining NA vintage figures are a priority.
    I think so too. Really hope they finish the vintage line as well as Master Sebrian before they call it quits.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

I really hope they use the crazy toy design as a start rather than the bland cartoon look. I love the "designer was on acid" look of the vintage toys.
    I would love to see how the horseman could bring this guy to life! They did such a great job on the ones they've done so far.
    Please make all the rest of the NA toyline!

I have to admit, I used to have very little interest in Staghorn and would not have been very upset if he never got made. I even used to lump him in with Butthead, who I still think is an incredibly ugly figure. However, Staghorn's really grown on me and I would be very excited to see a figure made.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Yes, I would very much like Staghorn.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Yes. Staghorn. If they can get a couple of NA 2-packs out in 2016--it would be amazing
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d/slshwink.gif
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Definitely need Staghorn! I hope we are able to get all the major characters from the New Adventure cartoon.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound CatraGrot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    Staghorn FTW!!!

Seriously, this is another prime example of character who doesn't get the respect he deserves!

C'mon Mattel, bring on Staghorn!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    NOW we're talking - I would love to see Staghorn in Classics!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    I think the Four Horsemen could knock Staghorn out of the park, especially with that unique armor.

He has not come up yet in the polls (as of Poll 4) but he is sure to appear soon. Really hope he hits the top 35
    The Lurkiest

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    he's in one of the polls, vote for NA!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog