Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official MOTUC Staghorn Thread

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm not sure we will be getting mutant troopers.
    if fans are wanting them we need to speak up about them.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Since watching some episodes of the NA toon recently, Staghorn as a character has grown on me a bit. Still not too thrilled with this design, though. And I just don't get the thing the goes over his head.

Heroic Warrior
    What I'm wondering, is how would they do his helmet and antlers? I think in this case, a removable helmet might work. It's gonna be huge no matter what. Can't wait to see what they come up with!

As we have been discussing 2016 a bit more recently I wanted to once again voice my support for the greatest grumpiest, smelliest, grouchiest purple pirate faced horny guy in the tri-solar galaxy.

Staghorn is one of those guys who will probably never get a figure, but just stop and think of how awesome he would look if the 4HM ever did get the chance to make the guy.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    As we have been discussing 2016 a bit more recently I wanted to once again voice my support for the greatest grumpiest, smelliest, grouchiest purple pirate faced horny guy in the tri-solar galaxy.

Staghorn is one of those guys who will probably never get a figure, but just stop and think of how awesome he would look if the 4HM ever did get the chance to make the guy.
    Don't give up. My hope is that a new movie can spur enough interest in the MOTU brand that all of the NA characters can eventually get made. It might be a pipe dream, but it would be really awesome if ALL the vintage lines had all of their characters made. I really wish more NA has been added during the early years, though, so we wouldn't be left with SO MANY that still need to be made now.
    Most wanted figures: TUSKADOR!!! Vultak, Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, Crita, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Despara, Darius, Hawke

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Since watching some episodes of the NA toon recently, Staghorn as a character has grown on me a bit. Still not too thrilled with this design, though. And I just don't get the thing the goes over his head.
    Staghorn would rule in MOTUC. His beef with Sagitar is a really well observed part of the show, considering they were both fairly minor characters.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Should he have the Beer Gut from his vintage toy, or should he hit the "Classicizer Gym" before getting a figure?
    Perhaps reusing the thighs and shins from Blast Attak?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

The more Mutants the better! I want them all, troopers too!

I want him with the beer gut to add some more variety.

I'd happily see all the mutants get released, they're so much more interesting than the guardians. Though I would like to see Tuskador and Sagitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    I'd happily see all the mutants get released, they're so much more interesting than the guardians. Though I would like to see Tuskador and Sagitar.
    Yeah, same. I'd like Weaponstronic too as he has an unusual design.

I'd prefer Staghorn to look more like the toy than the bland cartoon design.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Should he have the Beer Gut from his vintage toy, or should he hit the "Classicizer Gym" before getting a figure?
    Perhaps reusing the thighs and shins from Blast Attak?
    I think beer gut all the way! beggars cannot be choosers of course, and the classic buck would be fine but I would love to see a fat Staghorn. I agree about the parts reuse from Blast attack too.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I think beer gut all the way! beggars cannot be choosers of course, and the classic buck would be fine but I would love to see a fat Staghorn. I agree about the parts reuse from Blast attack too.
    We saw bloated armor for quite some time. I'm sure they could return to it for the one character that actually deserves it. (Or, create a new shared buck for Staghorn and Chef Allen!)
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

WHERE'S CRITA???? C'MON MATTY! DO THE RIGHT THING!