Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official Crystoll Motuc Thread

Cool Tallstar this one i dont have ^^

Guys note: in german comics is Crystol with alternate colors to seen !
    Have some one interest to watch it ?
    (i send the picutres than)
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    To me, Crystoll is one of the coolest-looking "concept" characters. He features higher on my list than some of the Space Mutants that got a vintage figure (e.g., Butthead and Staghorn), and I actually like him better than his "final version" Karatti.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Well sign me up for wanting Crystoll in the line. His character design would blend in perfectly not just with the Mutants but with the Evil Warriors as well.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?