Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official Crystoll Motuc Thread

Cool Tallstar this one i dont have ^^

Guys note: in german comics is Crystol with alternate colors to seen !
    Have some one interest to watch it ?
    (i send the picutres than)
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    To me, Crystoll is one of the coolest-looking "concept" characters. He features higher on my list than some of the Space Mutants that got a vintage figure (e.g., Butthead and Staghorn), and I actually like him better than his "final version" Karatti.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Well sign me up for wanting Crystoll in the line. His character design would blend in perfectly not just with the Mutants but with the Evil Warriors as well.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I so wanna see Crystoll make it into the line before the end.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I agree. Crystoll is a must have.
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Would love him, but not before most of the other NA vintage and Jetlag figures.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian and Gleep Admiral Scurvey and Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound CatraGrot Spyster Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

I've always loved the prototype/unused design/etc figures in this line and years ago when I commented I gave him an underwhelming "sure, meh" type of answer.

This late in the game I think he has been upgraded to a great choice. I definitely prefer him to most NA SPace Mutant designs, especially that image from the Italian notebook.

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    Cool Tallstar this one i dont have ^^

Guys note: in german comics is Crystol with alternate colors to seen !
    Have some one interest to watch it ?
    (i send the picutres than)
    Send some pics

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    Yes, Crystoll would be a great addition to MOTUC!

I would prefer his crystal "flesh" to be a translucent red/pink, similar to the old Crystar figures.

Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I'd be down. One of my favorite aspects of MOTU Classics was the inclusion and fleshing out of characters who began as concepts, prototypes, etc. I really miss that.
    Collector's Choice Musts: Karg, Granita, Dylamug, Colonel Blast, Lodar, Sagitar, Melog, Illumina, Skeleteen, Scrollos, Hunga, Lizzor, Crimson Fury, King Miro, Queen Andreeno, Red Eye, Spirit, Charger, Stridor, Bionotops, Clawdeen, Mantisaur, Spydor, Starburst She-Ra, Catra 2.0 w/cat form, Guerrer-Or, Tay-Lor the Ancient, Scheim-Or the Ancient, Roton (Monogram) & Attak Trak (Monogram)

He would be so cool with translusive parts like the goddess and non translusiv pants boots and amour
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro² - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I personally think he would be great addition to MOTUC, he looks cool and fits well. I truelly want more figures for this line, the biggest and most complete collection we can get!
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

I'm down. This character looks cool. I really would like to have him, the rest of vintage NA, characters, Master Sebrian, and Drissi. It probably won't happen, but then again stranger things have happened in this line.

Quote Originally Posted by ²He-Ro View Post
    He would be so cool with translusive parts like the goddess and non translusiv pants boots and amour
    Yeah, I'm not usually a fan of translucent figures but it would work well for this guy IMO.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    I personally think he would be great addition to MOTUC, he looks cool and fits well. I truelly want more figures for this line, the biggest and most complete collection we can get!
    Yes!

And I'm with others in that Crystoll's "flesh" parts should be made in translucent plastic. I mean, he's a "crystal-man" mutant. That's his name, and given that the karate blow became Karatti's own defining action feature, and the design evolution form the early Crystoll concept to the final Karatti figure was so radical that for all intents and purposes they became different characters, Crystoll's crystalline quality should be considered his defining "action feature". So he must be translucent; it's "his thing". What would be the point of an opaque Crystoll?

OTOH, Crystoll is probably my #1 most wanted Space Mutant right now. Next would come Hoove, Lizorr, Quakke, Dreadator, and the Mutant Troopers (and maybe I should also add Disks of Doom Skeletor to the list, although he isn't properly a Mutant ...or is he?).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Why not? More characters, the better!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I think he'd be an awesome figure!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I want Crystoll! It's better than most of the "official" NA characters.
    MOTUC Wish List for 2017: FILMATION MER-MAN, Filmation Leech, Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, King Micah/Red Knight.

Crystoll has to be translucent clear plastic, ala Icer -minus the use of white overspray of course.
    His crystalized arms & head would look so cool in park pink/red plastic!

CRYSTOLL is the PEFECT example of why I do NOT want any MOTUC mini-comic newly created characters in figure form, but would rather have preexisting MOTU/POP/NA characters as figs.!

In Toy Guru's MOTUC mini comics they created New MOTU characters (& used CAC runner ups which was cool of them) that were created with future toys in mind that I feel were unnecessary when so many Vintage MOTU characters could have been utilized to get fans excited for more MOTU. I know that Scott & Mattel probably thought that the already existing characters could already be used to make toys, so why should we? To me it felt like Scott's new characters were a way to make new toys AND cement his name & characters into MOTU history. I don't have nostalgia for these new characters, so don't want or need them as figurs for MOTUC/CC.

I guess this Crystoll support thread reminds me of the missed opportunities to flesh out existing Vintage MOTU eras & properties like: US & Foreign MOTU/POP/NA vintage media (comic/mini-comics/mags/toons), & 200X.
    IMHO the Vintage MOTU/POP/NA media has so many cool characters that would make awesome figures anyways, especially counting the comics, mini-comics, & all the Motu cartoons.
    So Crytoll reminds me of my feelings of missed opportunities to get fans excited about & wanting many figures before getting to creating new ones!

Who Needs Man Crystal when you have CRYSTOL ???
    Who needs Lady Slither when you have The Snake Goddess ???
    Who needs Beast Lord when you can have mini-comics Red Beastman or Red Beast (vintage concept) ???
    Who needs Red Shadow when you can have mini-comics Flesh colored Stratos (they could call him Tufos) ???
    Who needs Muck Man when you can use Shezar (Brazil MOTU comics) ???
    Who needs Jet Pak when you can use Spinwit (Tornado) ???
    Who needs Great Black Wizard when you can use variousincarnations of SKELETOR
    I know the MOTUC mini-comics were supposed to tie all the MOTU eras into 1 timeline, but maybe creating excitement for NA characters could have been woven into the story? Like maybe if Skeletor hadn't been kiled off, or before he was, he could have called in the SPACE MUTANTS to Eternia to boost his ranks, necessatating He-Man calling on the Galactic Protecters. Maybe using some pre-existing characters from all the years of the vintage MOTU/POP media in the minis would have created more demand for them.

Like Lady Slither being in the #1 spot in the 2015 Poll on He-Man.org. Had The Snake Godess been used, I bet she would have been made the Top 10 Most Wanted MOTUC list! So who is to say if the NA characters or other existing characters would not have benefited from the exposure, especially if more of them were brought to Eternia & fough alongside the most popular MOTU characters to date. But I do understand Scott was banking on MOUTC being so successful that maybe his new characters (whether he designed them or had them designed) would gain traction & be demanded by the majority of fans, like Lady Slither? So it's all prefence, but I would have preferred Vintage characters had a chance to garner fan support instead of new characters.

This concludes my daily rant. Sorry
    Last edited by invisibleboy; February 10, 2016 at 11:40pm.
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.