Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The official MOTUC Fangman Thread

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i know this is a character the 4h was wanting to do for some time.
    but yeah, i do hope that he does not get a muppet head.

Fangman would be cool. Shouldn't this be in the Speculation thread for now though...?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I totally want Fang Man as well as Icer & Strong Arm!!!!!!
    yep.

I actually would want them in the order of Strongarm, Icer, and then Fangman. I admit that Icer isnt neccessarily visually that impressive (though wait until he get's a 4H execution) but his character was just very memorable to me, very sinister and great.

Strong arm has the look.

Fang Man is third perhaps and deserving. But he is under those two in desire. But he is with them alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post
    i hope he's not a muppet head
    what does that mean? You hope he doesnt look like he looks? I may be mistaken about what you mean but ...

I hope he looks like he looks. If how he looks is "muppet head" then that is how he was depicted to look. Anything else is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    i know this is a character the 4h was wanting to do for some time.
    but yeah, i do hope that he does not get a muppet head.
    see above.
    Last edited by baronterror; November 5, 2011 at 02:26pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I really want him to come with a dragonsaur but i know he is too big, would need to be a vehicle and that wont be happening anytime soon so i was thinking, just like Prahvus, they could do a miniture of their Dragonsaur/glider, and have them kinda surfing it like the green golbin does on his glider, just a really cool accessory that would go perfect with him.

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    I really want Fangman. Icer too. I'm not too crazy about Strongarm though. Never did it for me.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

This thread needs more pics! Which episode was he in again? I don't really remember it specifically...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

He was in the Time corridor
    http://www.frankshemanpage.net/fangman.htm

I'm also wondering how he will translate into a figure. I don't want him looking to cartoony like Clawful but I do really want him made.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Fangman is great and i hope they´ll make him soon.

I like that he is not the normal body he is bulkier and even has a belly, so he would be a great candiate for the "bigger" bug.

The only thing i hope they turn down a bit are his very bright colors i would like to see his skin more like scales and the outfit a bit darker.

Heroic Warrior
    No muppet head, please

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    They can't bring on Fang Man or any of the newly acquired characters from Filmation or Jet Lag out fast enough in my opinion. I'm amazed we have seen the full first half of 2012 without a newly acquired character.
    Absolutely. I am salivating like a rabid animal over Filmation's character selection. Shokoti, Lord Masque, Batros, Icer, Fang Man, Strong Arm, Negator, The Gamemaster, Scorpia, Octavia, and Seahawk (among others) make me crazed and desperate for the line to continue far into the future.

Heroic Warrior
    Fang Man parts:

reptile torso, scaly shoulders, Whiplash arms with wrist gaunlets.

Whiplash legs, Keldor boots...

We've discussed how we want him to look but what do you want from the bio?

I'd like his race to be the bridge between dragons and lizard/reptilian people and have them fighting along side Arachna against the snakemen. Lizardman would be his arch-rival as there tribes would have a long bitter dislike for each other dating back to the horde occupation of both their lands. Fangman would also have an uneasy relationship with Draego-Man.

To clarify the fangmen don't claim they're dragons they simply are dragon related (but no fire & no natural flight, only through Dragasaurs) and Granymr doesn't hate/dislike the fangmen as they were loyal servants to the dragons but in time went there seperate ways.

Heroic Warrior
    Out of all the Filmation characters, Fang Man and Lizard Man were the two big ones that I was always disappointed never made it into toy form. They seemed to get into more non-toy merch than other Filmation-only characters, which made the disappointment greater, I think. There was a sticker album and series (Panini, I think?) that included both of them, and as a kid, it mystified me that they weren't on the local K-Mart toy shelves.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Fang-Man would look awesome if he used parts from the Snakemen - particularly the Rattlor body. I think he'll look really good with scales, rather than scale-less like Kobra Khan.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Snappy Threader
    I have wanted this guy since I was a kid and I remember telling my Granny that I needed him and I had no idea they didn't make him. Made me sad. Pre-Internet days news was hard to cme by other than what was on the shelf or on the card backs.

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    I'd want Strongarm and maybe Batros before Fangman, but he is cool and, eventually, i'd want him to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Fang-Man would look awesome if he used parts from the Snakemen - particularly the Rattlor body. I think he'll look really good with scales, rather than scale-less like Kobra Khan.
    I have to agree. That would give much needed texture and detail to the overall design of Fang-Man.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I had heard a rumour a while back that we were getting Fangman in 2013, but I haven't heard anything since...I hope we still get him this year.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

I do NOT want Fangman to have any association with the Snakemen but i'm happy for parts to be shared but NO storyline link. He's clearly a lizard not a snake and they don't get on in the animal kingdom.
    Last edited by Coptur; March 13, 2012 at 11:17am.

We need more news (or even well placed rumours) about Fang Man now!

He is easily my first preference out of Fang Man, Icer and Strongarm. I'd even be happy to receive Fang Man before the evil wizard Kothos!

I can see how Mattel/4H could easily tweak the Battle Cat buck, stripping off fur and putting on scales etc, to form the base buck of a future Dragosaur beast figure mount for Fang Man.

I wonder if the oracle (BCRduke) has any more FM rumours to share?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    We need more news (or even well placed rumours) about Fang Man now!

He is easily my first preference out of Fang Man, Icer and Strongarm. I'd even be happy to receive Fang Man before the evil wizard Kothos!

I can see how Mattel/4H could easily tweak the Battle Cat buck, stripping off fur and putting on scales etc, to form the base buck of a future Dragosaur beast figure mount for Fang Man.

I wonder if the oracle (BCRduke) has any more FM rumours to share?
    The oracle will speak in time

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    He's finally here! Congratulations to those who wanted him!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    I'm so excited for Fangman! Guys like him, Lizzy, and Strongarm are figures that I've wanted since I was a kid! Bring on Lizard Man!

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    He is absolutely perfect!!!!!! ...and his jaw opens???

Last edited by Morningstar; July 14, 2012 at 09:01pm.