Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The official MOTUC Fangman Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Great! I love that bio!

Looks amazing. Most certainly my most anticipated MOTUC figure of the year right now. Cannot wait!
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Love the bio felt quite sorry for him and want to know more!!!!!!!!!

looks good, I'm fine with Variety,again my design preference is 200X but i love classics as a toyline best (stactions are my favourite)
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Snappy Threader
    Great fig and cool bio. Can't wait to get him.

However Tri-Klops managed to get back to the present day in my cannon so did Fang Man.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Really nice to see quite a few cool accessories with this guy. Love that!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Has it been confirmed whether or not that tongue is detachable?
    Its time for Electroid Love---ARAMESH in 2014!

Evil Apologist of MattelŪ Count Marzo's Avatar
    PERFECT figure and bio! Very well done and I REALLLLLY look forward to him. LOVE those accessories.

A+ on this guy!
    -=ĪEvilCøuntMarzøĪ=-
    BLÅĮK FLØWËRŠ!!!!

Yeah! More Filmation. I am stoked. I think he turned out awesome and cant wait to get him in a couple 2-3 months.

Heroic Warrior
    The bio is fine, more character-based, not story-telling...

I think he turned out great! I love the accessories.

He looks great MOC, almost as if he's presenting these artifacts to Skeletor for his master's approval. That said, I really wish they'd stop putting weapons in the figures' hands just for the sake of making them "look cool" in the packaging. Half the time, this warps the weapons or rubs paint off 'em, especially since they use those hardcore rubberbands in the plastic bubble. I'm an opener, so for me having the weapons not bent is more important. Anyways, the finished figure looks better to me than the prototype. I'm actually pretty excited about getting this guy. The bio is fine... I imagine he can't control Draego-Man since he's part man, part dragon and created by magic... and somehow I doubt he can control Granamyr. "In my canon", I guess I would explain his powers as once he bites you and you're inflicted with his venom, all he has to do is make eye contact with you and then you're under his control, whether you're a dragon or not. Hypnotic eyes and mind control venom and all that. One thing I always wish they would do though, is explain some other stuff in the bios. Like... what is that pronged weapon and what does it do? Is it a cattle prod type of device?
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Well, I'll be getting him but I'm pretty luke-warm towards him. I like the accessories he has and the fact that he is a villain but I'm just not a Filmation design fan.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

He looks awesome. I love how vibrant his colors are.

I like his Fang Man belt buckle.

I like how he turned out, especially his body sculpt and colors, not too crazy about the cartoony looking head/eyes or the time traveling bio, but all in all he'll look great with the rest of MOTUC misfits.

TG, stop infecting the MOTUC line with the time traveling elements, it's becoming an over kill dude...
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    I like how he turned out, especially his body sculpt and colors, not too crazy about the cartoony looking head/eyes or the time traveling bio, but all in all he'll look great with the rest of MOTUC misfits.

TG, stop infecting the MOTUC line with the time traveling elements, it's becoming an over kill dude...
    That wasn't Toyguru's fault there. That's the Filmation episode where Fang Man first appeared.

I'm not too crazy about Fang Man, but I'm happy that the Filmation fans are finally getting him. Now Shokoti and Masque with some added detail on the other hand...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    So is he the Beastman of dragons?
    Yep.

That part about leaving him behind in the past is funny. You'd think a guy who could control dragons could come in handy. Ironically, Skeletor could have used Fang Man during that MYP episode where Beast Man comes up with the idea of controlling dragons (or Serpenitaurs).

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Can't wait for this figure, looks so good! I love the sword he comes with too.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    That wasn't Toyguru's fault there. That's the Filmation episode where Fang Man first appeared.
    I haven't watched those DVDs in ages, and sorry for throwing it at TG this time. But generally I'm not a big fan of the constant use of the time travel element. It's just ruining the concept of the whole mythos.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    I don't mind this bio at all, considering I knew close to nothing about this character in the first place and wasn't really looking forward to him all that much, this bio has me semi-excited for it!

Does this kind of explain how Skeletor is able to control/tame his Dragon-Blaster buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    I haven't watched those DVDs in ages, and sorry for throwing it at TG this time. But generally I'm not a big fan of the constant use of the time travel element. It's just ruining the concept of the whole mythos.
    Time travel was in fintage motu cartoon, vintage pop cartoon, vintage movie and vintage comic book. It is as much motu as as anything.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Ironically, Skeletor could have used Fang Man during that MYP episode where Beast Man comes up with the idea of controlling dragons (or Serpenitaurs).
    Yeah but he was left behind in the past so Skeletor couldn't use him.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

He looks great and I LOVE the bio.

I'm glad that they referenced his Filmation episode in the bio.

I canīt say how excited i am!

Fang Manīs bio is great. Itīs simply, itīs about him, tells us what happened and what kind of a person he is.

PLUS there is a possibility that we get to see Zilora again and thatīs very promising!