Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dial-a-mug in MOTUC

Does anyone know/remember what his 3rd appearance was? I know he was in the 1st episode "The duel at Devlin" & the episode where Shadow Weaver steals Orko's shadow. He is also in a 3rd episode where he's just reused animation as part of a convoy (hey it still counts ). The problem is it's just a few seconds & well, I seem to remember alot of convoys.

Still hoping for this guy badly. Gonna make comedy/tragedy dvd bookends out of 2 of him. Also as others have said he brings a unique size & shape to the line.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I don't remember which episode it was exactly, but from my recollection it did cast him as buffoon-ish as the other Horde Troopers were sometimes portrayed as. It was unfortunate, because the Duel at Devlin episode portrayed him much differently. But such was the Filmation series, on minute a foe could be semi-menacing, the next a complete fool.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Mermista, Peekablue
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation:Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

YES...IF the 4H can actually make this guy BAD@SS.. cant say i care much for the toon design... id like to see this character re-envisioned..
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    Does anyone know/remember what his 3rd appearance was? I know he was in the 1st episode "The duel at Devlin" & the episode where Shadow Weaver steals Orko's shadow. He is also in a 3rd episode where he's just reused animation as part of a convoy (hey it still counts ). The problem is it's just a few seconds & well, I seem to remember alot of convoys.

Still hoping for this guy badly. Gonna make comedy/tragedy dvd bookends out of 2 of him. Also as others have said he brings a unique size & shape to the line.
    The third episode was the Inspector.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    The third episode was the Inspector.
    Thank you!!! I can quit searching random episodes now!
    As a huge Dylamug & Inspector Darkney fan, I feel ashamed, terribly ashamed that that nugget of info wasn't filled under "important useless knowledge"...it is now.

@ wayneepoo- yeah I love his character in 'Devlin'...then he's a goofball. LOL oh well, thats why I like Filmation I guess.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes