Thread: LEGO S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier coming!

LEGO S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier coming!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5038402&type=1

*drool* Probably gonna retail between $300-$400, but I can't wait!!!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Lego is ramping up both the Marvel and DC stuff. I saw several new DC sets yesterday, and I am sorely tempted. Been hard enough resisting the Guardians of the Galaxy stuff (I caved and got some of the Avengers stuff to use with the Minimates), but they are really putting out some good stuff right now.

Be strong, be strong, be like a rock...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Lego is ramping up both the Marvel and DC stuff. I saw several new DC sets yesterday, and I am sorely tempted. Been hard enough resisting the Guardians of the Galaxy stuff (I caved and got some of the Avengers stuff to use with the Minimates), but they are really putting out some good stuff right now.

Be strong, be strong, be like a rock...
    Once I knew DCUC would be ending, I jumped on the LEGO bandwagon. (The Simpsons house got me started) I have all the Marvel/DC/LOTR/Hobbit sets, Ecto-1, and a few of the Ultimate Collectors Series Star Wars sets. (Still have to break out the Death Star & Ewok Village, but the Sandcrawler & Super Star Destroyer are awesome!)

DC's first large scale set (The Tumbler) looks cool, but was not fun at all to build. Too many little fragile pieces that don't connect very sturdily, and fall off if you barely bump them accidentally.

The helicarrier is Marvel's first large scale set, and toynewsi reports it retails for $350 and will release in March.
    This space for rent, apparently.....