Page 15 of 166 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Batman Legacy Batgirl, Aquaman/Mer-Man 2-pack, and some G.I. Joes.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Four Horsemen's Scarabus

I added some Disney POP figures to my collection!

The collection GROWS! LOL

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Just got the newest wave of Joes the other day, which for me is pretty much it for that collection, since it fills in the last few holes on my want list (given that Sci-Fi's my favorite Joe, it's a nice way to end.) So I'm pretty much covered on that, unless on the likely chance I can get Sgt. Slaughter, Zarana or Dial-Tone without having to pay crazy prices.

I just ordered the DCUC Batman Legacy Catwoman from Amazon.

And I'm working on my last few customs for JLU, since that line is pretty much defunct now (Mattel has said they may release the last few figures shown last year, but the price will be through the roof). So I have 14 figures I'm finishing up, so I can call that collection done as well.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I just got the 1:6 Sideshow Toys Dewback statue to be used in conjuction with their 12" Sandtrooper. This thing is friggin' huge! I don't know where the heck I'm going to find the space to display it...

I just got a near mint complete V.E.N.O.M. Buzzard with box and instructions...

And a fairly recent Silver Age comic collection acquisition has re-ignited my desire for collecting silver, bronze and copper age Marvel comics so I started buying some comics. The first to arrive are Amazing Spider-Man #147, #148 and #149...

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; January 12, 2012 at 11:06am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    '66 waste basket (sgd by West , Ward , Craig and Throne aka False Face)

Dutch post card (there were 2 dutch sets , 10 pcs and 4 pcs.....this is from 4pcs and rarer)
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    My late Christmas present (cuz the release date got pushed back) from my wife arrived last night... Doctor Who Classics: Enemies of the Third Doctor set!!! It includes an AWESOME "Spearhead" Auton figure, complete with swappable gun-hand and Nestene sphere, all perfectly sculpted to match their appearance in one of my favorite stories! The second figure used to be my most wanted, Omega the Timelord Baddie, from "The Three Doctors" anniversary special, but now that I've got him (and he kicks all kinds of ass, they even sculpted his suit underneath his robes - something we never saw on-screen!), my new Most Wanted figure is an Ice Lord (c'mon CO/UT!). The third figure in the set doubles as a hand-puppet, a Drashig creature from another rad episode, "Carnival of Monsters"! It's kinda like a big ol' dino-snake... with six eyes!! Ha ha. While its great and fun and cool-lookin (and my 3 year-old loves it), the one-off sculpt isn't as accurate as it shoulda been. But like I said, it's fun and cool, so whaddya gonna do?

All in all, another fantastic WHO toy from Character Options & Underground Toys. I love my wife!!

P.S. Tanya, I'd been dismissing those Disney Cuties... until I saw your Pinnochio!! I love that little Dude. Have you heard they're going to be introducing Muppets pretty soon? That'll be my REAL test, ha ha. Great collection! Jealous of your blu-ray/DVD collectors' sets too, right on! Do you happen to collect Disney Pins as well? I saw your recent Disneyland pics in another thread, very cool!
    Last edited by KalesDad; January 13, 2012 at 06:28am.
    Great B/S/T'ers: Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .org Feedback, and My Ebay For Sale!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got some more comics in the mail. It's better than having a subscription! I got Amazing Spider-Man #189,#190, #191, #208, #217 and #228

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Wave 3 and 4 2011 G I Joe arrived right before Christmas.
    I picked up a few extra vipers around at stores (looking for more and zombies).
    My Noks and Marauders 7 packs arrived from BBTS Wednesdays.

I got the 6" Aqualad from Young Justice and Wave 20 of DCUC, but the only ones I think I want are Hawk & Dove and Reverse Flash.

Seems like bi-weekly there is a box from the Disney Store shipped to my mail box, LOL.

This time I was able to add three more Pop vinyl figures to my collection; Belle (Beauty & The Beast), and from the new series 3 - Donald Duck and Cheshire Cat! Very excited. Plan to do video reviews of them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KalesDad View Post

P.S. Tanya, I'd been dismissing those Disney Cuties... until I saw your Pinnochio!! I love that little Dude. Have you heard they're going to be introducing Muppets pretty soon? That'll be my REAL test, ha ha. Great collection! Jealous of your blu-ray/DVD collectors' sets too, right on! Do you happen to collect Disney Pins as well? I saw your recent Disneyland pics in another thread, very cool!
    Yeah! I love Muppets. Yes, I love Disney blu-ray/dvd and when the oppertunity arises I buy the "deluxe" or "collector's" edition. The Disney Movie Club usually has them for the new releases, though they really have not been that impressive as of late.

I have not gotten in to pin collecting though.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    While searching for MU Psylocke and Storm this morning, I found the new ThunderCats figures at Wal-Mart in Audubon!
    Although Claudus was already wiped out, I got the remaining new figures:

Lion-O with Armored Arm x1
    Panthro with Cyborg Arms x1
    Mumm-Ra with small wings x1

The Tygra figure with the more show accurate eyes was also on the shelf. Plenty of those left. I'll grab one on a rainy day.

I saw the Storm Charger at Wal-Mart in Berlin. One left.

The new Panthro has painted nunchuks.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Im looking for Spider Man 222 9.8 CGC I believe it was the first appearance of speed demon.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I got my Skyrim soundtrack yesterday. All autographed and musical and whatnot.

Drivemax megazord.
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

a Muppet of a man...

picked up a whole family of Mego Hulks for $20 on the eBay. This led to a "this porridge too hot... Hulk will SMASH it!" joke that my wife rolled her eyes at. I get that a lot

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    Im looking for Spider Man 222 9.8 CGC I believe it was the first appearance of speed demon.
    Good luck with your endeavour, C-Smooth! Personally, I'm not as picky as to buy CGC-rated comics (Fine Condition and above is good enough for me) as I always like to go back and read the stories and hold them in my hands. They are after all comic books to me. I also got a few Uncanny X-Men in the mail this weekend, specifically #181 and #182. I'm going to need to buy more long comic boxes with all the impulse buying I've been doing on Ebay.

I also got my calendar for the new year in preparation for the coming Armageddon where I will stand victorious...The Year of the Dead: The Swimsuit Edition!

May I present....MONSTEROUS!!!!!!! It is a Gobots Combiner and I got it for FREE! A coworker that didn't want her stuff anymore gave it to me along with a crap ton of silverhawk stuff I will post later.

Judas- jealous of all the M.A.S.K scores

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Almost complete COPS figure collection

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...65478083_n.jpg

Just beginning my Dino-Riders collection, never had these as a kid

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...69563835_n.jpg
    Awesome score!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Found her on her own yesterday, actually! I am, however, missing Storm Shadow. The search continues!
    ARG!!!!! Storm Shadow is my most wanted figure and I have yet to find him. I broke down and bought a case of figures with lifeline, airtight and the rest.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    Judas- jealous of all the M.A.S.K scores
    Thanks, Kinger. I only plan on acquiring 2 more vehicles and my M.A.S.K. days will be over. However, with my ongoing comic book feeding frenzy, it doesn't look like I'll have too much disposable income for those vehicles any time soon. Speaking of which, I got some more comics in the mail: X-Men #153, #154, Amazing Spider-Man #237, #257 and New Mutants #1-40 plus Annual #1 as well as the New Mutants Special for only $10 (plus $13 shipping)!

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; January 18, 2012 at 10:15am.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I picked up Marvel Universe Magneto (who looks like he's in blackface instead of face being obscured by the helmet)
    Marvel Universe Absorbing Man (think its a variant, he's totally black)
    And thanks to all of Benny's comic purchases I decided to go for back issues of Spider-Man books picked up Amazing Spider-Man #'s 293,301,and 328.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor's Only Fan View Post
    And thanks to all of Benny's comic purchases I decided to go for back issues of Spider-Man books picked up Amazing Spider-Man #'s 293,301,and 328.
    Man, I get blamed for everything! But seriously, nice haul! I liked the whole Kraven's Last Hunt storyline and loved the McFarlane Spidey years.

Personally, I just got the entire Fallen Angels 8-issue limited series yesterday. Nothing major but for $5 (plus $3 shipping) I think it was a good deal.

I bought these today:

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Those lego mini figures are awesome!

The latest non motu score was an R5-D4 on the new vintage card, this figure has eluded me since its release and I wasn't willing to pay over retail for it.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

I got some more comics sent to me. Specifically Amazing Spider-Man #214, #215 and Alpha Flight #26:

Heroic Warrior

Dated 13.8.82 , she even added her middle name "Deen" which she never does......her first starring role that yr in TJ Hooker. Sad about her suicide attempt.

Amanda : "Alison , I'm gonna cut you open like a rotten piece of fruit !"

'59 Horror of Dracula french 1sh , one of the best from this movie.....artwork style is typical of this era in France. Very vibrant colors.

'73 Big Boss danish 1sh , extremely obscure.....one of the rarest BB posters out there

Danish title was "Karatefists of steel" , taglines read "#1 Eastern hero BL" and "makes other action films seem tame"......this was prolly the 1st Lee movie shown in Denmark , fall '73.
    Last edited by Wonder Bread He-Man; January 20, 2012 at 03:24pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !