Page 41 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3328

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    Got wave 1 of Neca's Prometheus line. Awesome figures!
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got Amazing Spider-Man #41 in the mail today. This comic features the debut appearance of the Rhino as he attempts to kidnap Colonel John Jameson and ransom him to foreign powers. John, who is an astronaut, would provide valuable information for space programs all over the world as he was contaminated with space spores. Of course, Spider-Man swings in to rescue Colonel Jameson much to the chagrin of J. Jonah Jameson.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar

Finally got TMNT Classics Leo and Mikey. Also snagged the Lego Jokers funhouse.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Turtle Power

Anniversary present! I dunno who this is, but he sure is a cool robot! Not some sort of childhood icon or anything. Naw, none of that. Just some cool, random robot from outta nowhere.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Bought a load of stuff over the past few weeks:

DC Direct New 52 Batman, The Flash, Aqua Man, Hal Jordan and Parademon. The parademon in particular is very, very cool.

Vintage TMNT Triceraton and Groundchuck.

Star Wars Ewok 2 Pack

Lego Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle, Mummy set, Werewolf set and Swamp Creature (still waiting for these to turn up - hopefully before Halloween!)
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Amazon had the Lego Helm's Deep on sale so I snagged it to add to ym Vampyre Castle. Looks awesome together!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Evil Master of Warcraft
    StarCraft Risk

risk.jpg
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Snappy Threader
    I finally scored the last two Avatar movie masters for my youngest son who loves Avatar. It was Neytiri and regular Jake Sully. Got them for next to nothing, but have been looking for them for quite a while now.

Received my figures from Onell Designs' October Drop:

Three Armovors and a couple of Crayboth. Love these little guys!
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I finally scored the last two Avatar movie masters for my youngest son who loves Avatar. It was Neytiri and regular Jake Sully. Got them for next to nothing, but have been looking for them for quite a while now.
    How is the articulation on these?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...0/Thetouch.jpg

Anniversary present! I dunno who this is, but he sure is a cool robot! Not some sort of childhood icon or anything. Naw, none of that. Just some cool, random robot from outta nowhere.
    thats Leader-1 from Robotech
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got Transformers #80 in the mail today which is the last issue of the series. A reference to this is made on the cover: 80 of a 4 issue limited series (a nod to the original 4 part series). This issue features the Autobots being wiped out by the Decepticons on an alien planet except for a few stragglers (Grimlock, Prowl, Snarl, Blaster Kup and Hot Rod). In the midst of their victory celebration, the Decepticons are attacked by the Neo Knights, super-powered humans trained to attack robots. As the battle escalates Optimus Prime drops in much to the disbelief of the Decepticons. Optimus explains that the guardian of Cybertron revived him and Cybertron after Unicron's attack and that now is the time for the 2 factions to put aside their differences. Of course the Decepticons refuse and Optimus defeats them with the aid of the last remnant of Autobot warriors. During the battle, the guardian of Cybertron has been reviving the destroyed Autobots. The Decepticon leader, Bludgeon, accepts his defeat and vows that he and his fellow Decepticons will exile themselves. Optimus Prime then tells the Autobots that they are going home. The End.

Now I have all 80 issues of the Transformers and can concentrate on Amazing Spider-Man and Uncanny X-Men.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heroic Warrior
    Got three shirts and 2 wristbands today.

Shirts:
    -Frankenweenie (part of the buy 1 get 1 half off at Hot Topic)
    -Regular Show cast (part of the buy 1 get 1 half off at Hot Topic)
    -Rainbow Dash 20% cooler ($10 at Sears)

Wristbands:
    -Panda one
    -Frankenweenie "It's Alive!"

I got 4 more comics in the mail recently. First off, I got the earliest X-Men comic to date with issue #16. This issue has the X-Men captured while trying to shut down the Sentinel factory that Master Mold had their creator, Bolivar Trask, make under penalty of death. Professor X figures out that signals emanating from a giant crystal disrupts Sentinel operations and uses it over their headquarters to aid the X-Men. Bolivar Trask also decides that he does not want to endanger the human race with a Sentinel army and causes the Sentinel assembly line to self-destruct killing himself and destroying Master Mold.

Second, I got X-Men #33 which has the Juggernaut trouncing the X-Men and going in search of the evil group known as Factor Three. The X-Men in the meantime try to find a means to stop the Juggernaut and aid the unconscious Professor X. They receive help from Dr. Strange in astral form who tells them of the prototype Ruby of Cytorrak. Cyclops and Marvel Girl journey inside the real Ruby of Cytorrak and defeat the guardian, Xorak, to obtain the prototype gem. They return in time to help Iceman, Angel and Beast subdue the Juggernaut who vanishes upon touching the prototype ruby.

Third, I got Amazing Spider-Man #51 which features the second appearance of the Kingpin. In this issue, the Kingpin has consolidated all of New York City's mobs under his leadership and orders a crime wave plus orchestrates the kidnapping of J. Jonah Jameson. A newly returned Spidey battles the gang members and eventually makes his way to Kingpin's hideout. A battle ensues and the Kingpin emerges victorious thanks to his gas-emitting pin. This issue also has the first appearance of Joe Robertson, Daily Bugle editor.

Lastly, I got Amazing Spider-Man #101 which has the first appearance of Morbius, the Living Vampire. Peter Parker has just taken a serum to remove his spider powers but it has back-fired and he now has 6 arms. Not knowing wjhat to do, he calls Curt Connors as Spider-Man and asks for aid. Dr. Connors lets him use his beach home and Spider-Man begins working on an antidote for his present condition. Meanwhile on a boat, the crew is angry that their numbers are dwindling and blame it on a recent rescue victim. As they corner the individual he emerges as Morbius and kills them all. When dawn comes, he reverts to normal and throws himself into the ocean out of remorse and guilt. He washes ashore near Connors' beach house and rests there. As night falls, Morbius emerges and finds Spider-Man whom he instantly attacks in a feeding frenzy. Curt Connors walks in at that moment and is also attacked. The agitation is enough to trigger his transformation in the Lizard and SPidey now finds himself facing two foes.

With the addition of these Amazing Spider-Man comics, I now have every issue from #55 to #375.

I don't collect Transformers, but I have been wanting an Optimus for a while. After the horrible week I had, I deserved this.

Attachment 80235Picked u some more 80's toy goodness.Attachment 80234
    Last edited by ICER; November 4, 2012 at 09:07pm.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I just found the First Edition Transformers Prime Starscream at TRU this past weekend. They also had most of the Generations exclusives as well but I only had money for one figure. Now all I need is Bulkhead and I'll have all the TF Prime figures I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I don't collect Transformers, but I have been wanting an Optimus for a while. After the horrible week I had, I deserved this.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...0&d=1352053497
    For a person who doesn't collect Transformers, that is a great Transformer to have. I'm actually unsure of whether or not I want him though I do collect Transformers but I don't collect Masterpiece and he wouldn't fit in with anything.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I actually picked up Bulkhead about a week or so ago, before the storm. After watching Animated and now Prime, I decided I really wanted a figure of the character. He's pretty neat, and he goes in well with my Classics. I also ordered Arcee and Knockout for the same reason, but they have not yet arrived.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I just found the First Edition Transformers Prime Starscream at TRU this past weekend. They also had most of the Generations exclusives as well but I only had money for one figure. Now all I need is Bulkhead and I'll have all the TF Prime figures I want.

For a person who doesn't collect Transformers, that is a great Transformer to have. I'm actually unsure of whether or not I want him though I do collect Transformers but I don't collect Masterpiece and he wouldn't fit in with anything.

Yeah, well don't count on getting him for the "reported" $100 price tag if you decide to buy.

My TRU marked him all the way up to $135 + TAX. These damn exclusives are ruining the action figure market

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    I picked up the Lego modular Fire House over the weekend. The box was damaged, so I got a nice discount on it. Beautiful model which I believe will be retired quite soon.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Snappy Threader
    I nabbed some legos too. Kids love them. We got the batcave. Cool stuff.

Well it's been a slow week or so. The only non-MOTU stuff I got was Before Watchmen - Minutemen No.4 on the comic front.

For toys I picked up Doctor Who Sycorax leader and the Peri & Sil 2 pack. Which now takes me up to a whopping 7 figures... for now.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    DYLAMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD! THE MOB IS GROWING!

The game 'Special Forces'. Commodore Amiga version.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."