Page 45 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 4030

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Heroic Warrior
    I just picked up DC Universe classics wave 03 Nightwing and Robin both are on my want list.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    ordered this on eBay

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got the following for my bday last week:

Nickelodeon TMNT Splinter, April, Krang, 3x Footsoldiers
    TMNT Classic collection Donatello
    Lego Star Wars Wampa Cave
    Lego Star Wars Hoth Echo Base (LOVE THIS!!)
    Vintage TMNT Mutagen Man MOC
    Vintage TMNT Scumbug MOC
    Star Wars vintage Droid 3 Pack.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

TMNT Classic Collection Raphael

and

TMNT Classic Collection Leonardo

so until (and if) they make more characters I have the set
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Those Turtles are great wolfsgang.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Picked this up last night at Toys R Us (I actually went out to get it at 10pm just after I discovered it was released, they had it in stock, and the store is open until midnight for the holidays)....

A few months back (around mid-late summer) for whatever reason I got this bug up my butt to start collecting the Sonic figures. I wanted to get both the 'classic' and modern versions of the characters, but I wasn't concerned with being a full completest (i.e. getting 2 versions of otherwise the same figure because it comes with a different accessory or something). I found most of the relatively major (IMO) characters.

The ones that eluded me (one of which still does) were Vector, Espio, and Metal Sonic. Two of those characters, Vector and Espio, are in this pack. They originated from the game Knuckles Chaotix.. and obscure spin-off of Sonic that was made for the 32X. While the game is obscure (though I like it a lot), the characters have apparently appeared in the Sonic Comics since. They were previously released as a 2-pack with a comic, but that goes for A LOT on the secondary market and I wasn't going to pay that kind of money for them (Espio was also released in a 2-pack with Knuckles). In my searches trying to find a good price, I discovered that this set, including those two characters and Charmy the Bee (also from the same Knuckles Chaotix game) were scheduled to come out later in the year. So, I waited, and my patience paid off.

Now I just hope that Metal Sonic get re-released in some capacity. The previous couple of releases of him are hard to find and really expensive when they do pop up. Once I get him, and maybe a classic style Knuckles when and if they make him, I'll be happy with my collection.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

I have been on a Halo kick so I recently bought most of the McFarlane Halo Reach Noble Team. I just need to get Noble Six and the team is complete.

Just ordered

Marvel Now Deadpool #1 (Skottie Young Baby Variant)

and

Deadpool #2

apparently they have been colored by some guy called Val Staples but it's a Deadpool comic so I won't hold that against them

I went a little nuts with black friday sales picking up imaginext toys for my son

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by aleksandur; December 7, 2012 at 04:10am.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a couple of X-Men comics in the mail today. First I got Uncanny X-Men #14 which features the first appearance of Dr. Bolivar Trask and his mutant-hunting creations, the Sentinels. The comic starts off with the X-Men going on vacation after their torturous battle with the Juggernaut in the last issue. However, across the city, Bolivar Trask creates a panic about a mutant revolution against humans. Professor X catches wind of this and challenges Trask to a television debate a few days later. There, Trask unveils the Sentinels and, according to Robot law, they go crazy and capture their creator and depart the TV studio leaving one Sentinel to guard the crowd. The X-Men arrive, after a Professor X mental alert, and battle the Sentinel which mysteriously collapses on its own. Professor X is able to determine the Sentinels' headquarters from probing the computer "brain" and they soon depart there. Unfortunately as they arrive they are attacked by the base defenses! To be continued...

Second, I got Uncanny X-Men #66 which is the last of the original X-Men stories until issue #94 (which features the new X-Men team). Beginning with issue #67 and continuing to issue #93, all the books are just reprints of previous X-Men comics. But in this issue, the X-Men face off with the Hulk in order to procure a device that Dr. Banner create which would help heal an ailing Professor X. The X-Men end up subduing the Hulk (yeah, right) and Bruce Banner agrees to help the X-Men but unfortunately the army shows up to arrest Banner. Well, this makes the Hulk angry and he escapes. The X-Men pursue the Hulk who, despite being the Hulk, leads them to Banner's old lab where the device is kept. The X-Men bring the device, a gamma healer, to Professor X and he gets well.

Now with this comic, I have every issue of Uncanny X-Men from issue #60 to #260.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I won a bunch of X-Men and Spidey books on ebay for a song, but at present I'm too lazy to dig them all out to list them. However the biggest win recently was Green Lantern (Vol.2) #29, from 1964 which features the first appearance of The Black Hand (who of course played a good sized role in Blackest Night if I heard right) got the book for 9.50, and the guy at my local comic shop graded it at very good but said that if he were pricing it he'd book it at fine instead, so my 9.50 turned out to be worth 40-50 bucks in the end. So that's a big plus to me!

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    This little beauty:

By the way, Mari spent 7 days in the mail getting to me from Hong Kong. Frosta took 40 days to reach me from California. How is that right?

I found both of these today, finishing up the set, at least until Hasbro makes a 3rd series(come on, we need a proper Fluttershy, yellow Rainbow Dash isn't good enough).

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    apparently they have been colored by some guy called Val Staples but it's a Deadpool comic so I won't hold that against them
    Val Staples, you say? Never heard of the guy

Quote Originally Posted by aleksandur View Post
    I went a little nuts with black friday sales picking up imaginext toys for my son
    Castle playsets are the best!

Wheeljack + Warpath

Anybody know of a store where I might find Blur or Scourge?
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

FINALLY, got the SDCC Wondertwins set from BBTS. And man do they look great. Landed them for half of what eBay or amazon would have cost me. Now if they can unearth a Lobo and Giganta head and waist piece that won't cost me a car payment, I'd be sitting pretty.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

found DDG Operetta at Walmart

got a Go-Bots green Creepy in the mail. I paid $6 shipped for it

Heroic Warrior

Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Right, time for another MU post.

Finally bit the bullet and picked up the Fantastic Four Team Pack from BBTS. They had this one forever for $26.99, which I thought was way way too much, but now they lowered the price to a much more reasonable $16.99, which is less than what three figures would cost you at retail these days.

The figures aren't anything spectacular at all. They all use old bucks (this pack came out in 2011) and thus have somewhat shoddy articulation. But since there doesn't seem to be any FF in the cards anytime soon, I caved in and got it just for the display purposes.

Here's the gang with my wave 1 Johnny Storm. I paid more for that figure than for the entire 3-pack!

Oh, and I lucked out with this one. I wanted the blue costumes (would have preferred the Kirby or Byrne variants, but this is close), and I got them, but I also got the clear Invisible Woman variant. She looks cool!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Congrats on the clear Invisible Woman! I have the normal version. Sandman, that 3 pack was $30 here in the states. You didn't have a choice as to which version you got did you?

I also have the Secret Wars Human Torch--I never liked the modern way that they have him flame on.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Lego Star Wars Desert Skiff
    Transformers BotCon exclusive Gigatron/Overlord
    HeadRobots Skel-E-Tron upgrade set for Overlord

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got tons of comics this weekend. Starting off with Uncanny X-Men #18 in which Iceman, fresh from a hospital stay, battles Magneto and tries to stop his mutant cloning factory that's been set up in the X-Mansion. The other X-Men as well as Professor X are steadily floating into space in a device built by Magneto after he defeated them in the last issue.

Then I got Uncanny X-Men #19 which features the first appearance of The Mimic. After battling the Sentinels and Magneto, Professor X decides that the X-Men need time off. Iceman and Beast decide to seek female companionship and come across the Mimic in the city who immediately mimics their powers. He defeats them and realizes who the yreally are due to the nature of his newly acquired powers. He decides to follow them back to the mansion to acquire the other X-Men powers in order to defeat them all. However, the teamwork of the X-Men helps defeat the solitary Mimic and he retreats to his cave hideout with a kidnapped Marvel Girl. There he recounts his origin and reveals a machine designed by scientist father that he believes will make any power he absorbs permanent. The X-Men reach the cave but Professor X commands them to allow the Mimic to activate the machine. As he does so, the machine renders the Mimic unconcious and de-powered. The X-Men escape with the Mimic as the hideout explodes. Professor X then goes on to explain that the machine was built by the Mimic's father in order to take away his son's powers so that he may live without the problems such power would inevitable bring.

I also got The Amazing Spider-Man Annual #3 in which the Avengers offer Spider-Man membership into their group if he can bring the Hulk back to them. It also has reprints of Spider-Man's battles with Dr. Octopus from Amazing Spider-Man #11 and #12.

With this Spider-Man annual I now have every Amazing Spider-Man annual from #2 to #26. I only need Annual #1 now...

Plus I got Avengers West Coast #47-#102 and Avengers West Coast Annuals #6-#8 effectively giving me the entire run (#1-#102) of that comic book series (including the introductory limited series).
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Congrats on the clear Invisible Woman! I have the normal version. Sandman, that 3 pack was $30 here in the states. You didn't have a choice as to which version you got did you?

I also have the Secret Wars Human Torch--I never liked the modern way that they have him flame on.
    BBTS didn't let you choose a variant with this set. There are four confirmed ones: Blue suits, blue suits with transparent Sue, white suits and white suits with transparent Sue. This was the one I liked best, so I'm happy. At $16.99 I think it's worth it as a set.

I'm not super-crazy over Reed and Johnny's designs either, Max, but as I said there are no new versions of the FF announced so far... so this may be all we get.

Scored some vintage Star Wars stuff.Attachment 80908039.jpg043.jpg045.jpg
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

one of these