Page 46 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4312

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    one of these
    Was it MIB?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Over 500 carded 'Star Wars', 50 'GI Joe/ UK Action Force' items, Assorted NECA figures: 34, Batman figures from 89 movie through Animations and Dark Knight Rises: 120 Universal monster figures: 23 Vintage Fisher Price Adventure People: 18

So, excluding my 90-strong MOTU collection: 745 figures

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Was it MIB?
    yes it was, but not for long
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

I guess mine would be LOTR Legos. I really enjoy them. I collect Kingdoms and now LOTR other than my MOTUC.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    All-New X-Men #1 Midtown Exclusive J Scott Campbell Connecting Variant Cover
    Avengers Vol 5 #1 Midtown Exclusive J Scott Campbell Connecting Variant Cover
    Uncanny Avengers #1 Midtown Exclusive J Scott Campbell Connecting Variant Cover

Arkham City Ra's Al-Ghul, debating about the azrael.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Dark of the Moon triple Changers Reverb and Drag Strip. Had to go through Amazon, no luck finding them at stores.

Sereant Kup from TJ Maxx

"The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Gots me a fine CM Punk figure at Target. Actually I also picked up another Punk,Sheamus,Rey Mysterio,Kane,Cena, and Triple H. The one Punk is mine, the rest I picked up for a 7 year old boy for a Salvation Army gift drive.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    What do you get the comic book nerd who likes both X-Men and Spider-Man? Well...nothing because that person doesn't have any friends. Fortunately, that nerd is well off so he can afford to buy himself a copy of Uncanny X-Men #35 which features a crossover with ol' Webhead. "Hey you got your X-Men in my Spider-Man! You got your Spider-Man in my X-Men!"

In this comic, the X-Men are still looking for their missing Professor X who was kidnapped by the evil organization, Factor Three. A newly reformed Banshee is helping with the search and homes in on Factor Three's signals. Unfortunbately, Banshee is attacked by a spider-like defense robot and returns injured to his cabin retreat. Before passing out he sends a message to the X-Men, "Beware the Spider!" Unable to decipher Banshee's cryptic message, the X-Men investigate a strange reading on Cerebro's screen about a powerful mutant nearby. At the same time, a vacationing Peter Parker witnesses a strange ship deposit a spider robot near him and changes into his Spider-Man suit to investigate. The robot senses Spidey and attacks. After a few minutes Spider-Man destroys the robot which disintegrates completely. Enter the X-Men who think that the Spider from Banshee's message is Spider-Man. Of course they talk rationally amongst themselves and agree that this is a wrong conclusion and both parties walk away best friends.

No, not really. The X-Men attack in order to find out what Spidey knows about Professor X's whereabouts and Spider-Man must defend himself.

I also got a pair of the Japanese Amazon.com exclusive chrome piledriver attachments for the recent Transformers Masterpiece Sideswipe.

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; December 12, 2012 at 11:21am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heroic Warrior
    '54 Monroe german clipping..........
    ¨

'67 Batman/s2 7x9 , Lesley Gore as Pu$$ycat (one of the best pr stills I've seen , wow !. Summer '67 re-run)

'71 Scars of Dracula german lobbys (thick paper , this was re-titled upon re-issue in '76)

'85 AVTAK Spain lobbys ("there's one obstacle : Silicon Valley , just outside SF !"

'04 Catwoman art , Meriwether as CW
    Last edited by Wonder Bread He-Man; December 13, 2012 at 03:23am.
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Sandstorm - a triple changer. He's very cool & posable.

I cannot transform these without a lot of time + frustration, so I am just buying more than one

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    TRU online has Bratz stuff buy 2 get 3rd free, so I ordered 3 of the Bratzillaz pets. After sales tax, and my Shoprunner free shipping I paid only $15 for the 3, a bit better than their $7 apiece retail price. I'll order the other 2 later, either when the sale is still going and I can pick a 3rd item, or they have another sale.

Heroic Warrior
    Updated with some awesome Batman '66 items
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

I have pieced together a nice Mutagen Man. He was really sticky, water and rubbing alcohol didn't help, so I took some q-tips and swabbed him down with goo-gone. Really worked.

Heroic Warrior
    Regular Show t-shirt (it was a toss between this and a Adventure Time t-shirt)
    Bilbo Baggins funko plush (it was a toss between him and Gandalf)

Well I got a few things this weekend. First up is Uncanny X-Men #23 which features the X-Men continuing their battle from issue #22 with Count Nefaria and his henchmen (Porcupine, Scarecrow, Eel, Plantman and the Unicorn). The X-Men are captured and must help the Count with his plan to blackmail the U.S. after threatening to deprive the oxygen from an ecapsulated Washington D.C. He plans to use the money (300 million dollars) to re-start the Maggia crime family. However the X-Men are able foil Count Nefaria's plan thanks to his double-crossing henchmen and a walking Professor X. I wonder if we'll see that Count Nefaria again?

Next I got Uncanny X-Men #28 which has the debut appearance of that sonic mutant, Banshee. Here he is an unwilling ally, thanks to a booby trapped helmet, to Ogre and the evil organization known as Factor Three. They plan to capture Professor X but fail due to the Mimic's ability to copy any mutant's power. At the end, the Professor aids in removing Banshee's helmet and he is now an friend to the X-Men. I don't think he has a future with the team, though...

Lastly, I was accompanying a friend to Toys'r'Us who was shopping for his daughter's Christmas gift when I spotted the TRU exclusive vintage box Millenium Falcon. I had to have it and bought it on sight. Looks like it was the only one there and was just in the middle of the aisle. Weird. It was waiting there just for me. It was my density. Er, I mean destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    ... with Count Nefaria and his henchmen (Porcupine, Scarecrow, Eel, Plantman and the Unicorn).
    Now there's a box set I'd like to see as toys!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I went ahead and ordered the last 2 Bratzillaz pets from TRU, with a spare Wingzy to give away as a gift(they're buy 2 get 1 free, but there was nothing else I needed).

I got an Action Man Dr. X figure.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

"Ninja Men"

Grab the rest of them when I have some quarters

I bought these comics from someone on facebook for $20

While flipping through them I found these...

Book 19:

Book 24:

Book 25:

What do you guys think??

Oh, and I also scored a vintage Blast Attack weapon with them, but that goes in another thread.
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

M.A.S.K. Arctic Assault adventure pack (loose).

I love those Euro Packs!

Here's my favorite...

I was lucky enough to score a graded one off of German Ebay!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Very lucky! I have that Bruno Sheppard figure, but none of his accessories.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Got the Lego Jabba's Palace a week ago - still loving this set!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar