Page 47 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 4228

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Generations JunkHeap and Sky Shadow. TJ Maxx finds.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Marvel Now! Deadpool #3

Scarlet Spider #12

Scarlet Spider #12.1

Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got some stuff this weekend. First off, I got Avengers #214. This was a book I bought as a kid from a used book shop in my neighborhood. I always liked the Ghost Rider and bought this book at a decent price. I decided to upgrade to a better quality one and recently had credit with a vendor who had a Near Mint copy.

Next I got the earliest Amazing Spider-Man yet into my collection, issue #26. In this issue the Crimemaster and the Green Goblin square off for control of the New York city gangs and Spidey is stuck in the middle of the battle.

Then I got Uncanny X-Men #15, which features the first appearance of the Sentinel leader, Master Mold, as well as the origin of the Beast. The X-Men must infiltrate the Sentinel stronghold in order to stop them and rescue the kidnapped Sentinel creator, Dr. Bolivar Trask. However, Beast and Iceman are captured in the attempt and the Beast reveals his origin under the power of the Master Mold's psycho-probe. With the aid of Professor X's mental powers, the remaining X-Men are able to get past the Sentinel defenses and rescue Iceman. Yet, they are quickly surrounded and, after being shot by a gravity ray, are brought before Master Mold.

Finally, I got Uncanny X-Men #266 in. This features the debut appearance of the gumbo eating mutant, Gambit. This issue has Gambit rescue a young Storm from the clutches of the Shadow King.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Picked up Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Shockwave today. It's only the second time I've seen this figure at retail, and this time I had the fundage to get him. He looks positively evil - I love it!
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Knock off's

"ROBOT SUPER TRUCKS"

They are all cars

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I got about $550 selling a batch of tools and other equipment on craigslist today... all of which goes to my recent doctor's office visit though.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a pair of awesome Silver Age Spider-Man comics in today. First, I got Amazing Spider-Man #40 which features the origin of the Green Goblin. This is the conclusion of the battle between Spidey and the Green Goblin where both secret identities have been revealed to each other. Norman Osborne has Peter tied up and reveals on how he became the Green Goblin. He recounts his past battles with Spidey and vows to beat him in battle decisively once and for all. He releases Peter and tells him to don his Spider-Man costume so that he may defeat him as Spider-Man. During the battle, Green Goblin is knocked back towards some electrical equipment and is shocked unconscious. When he awakens, Norman has no memory of what has happened the past few years. Peter is relieved to know that his secret is safe once again.

Second, I got Amazing Spider-Man #46 which is the debut of appearance of the Shocker. Spider-Man is forced to battle the new villain on the scene after being injured with his recent battle with the Lizard. With his arm in a sling, Spidey is defeated by the Shocker. However, after having a few days to heal, Spider-Man returns to beat Shocker in their next meeting.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

More knockoff's. These are kind of addictive

Got this at Kmart today;

Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

I wasn't expecting anything else in the mail today but I just got the latest Japanese MP Transformers release, Red Alert. Even though he is essentially a repaint of Sideswipe and an Autobot, I still am glad to add him to my collection. He comes with an extra accessory as Sideswipe came with piledriver attachments, an electrical effect that snaps to his head in order to simulate the logic breakdown he had in the episode "Auto Beserk". Very cool.

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; December 26, 2012 at 06:17pm.

Got a complete in box Revoltech Megatron from someone on 4chan /toy/ for $6 plus postage. By comparison the cheapest one on eBay in the same shape is almost $50.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a roughly $500 doctor's bill to pay... brought in about $50 through selling stuff online, and $550 through selling a batch of tools on craigslist, so I ended up $100 ahead. At best I expected to get $150 for the tools through pawn shops, and online sales wouldn't have done more than supplement, so I got lucky. I splurged the extra cash...

A BST seller had a Figuarts Cure Black complete for $25 shipped, more than half off. I know very little about the Pretty Cure series but thought it looked neat so I grabbed it. I'll probably have it by the weekend.

Then I browsed Amazon and thought it was time to get those Retro Action Real Ghostbusters, before they risk going up in price. I got every set except Winston(who was not free shipping eligible), and a spare Janine/Samhain set to customize. Roughly $60 for $160 worth of stuff.

And while I was checking for any new MH stuff this popped up in search results for $4.55. I know nothing about Winx Club, but thought it looked neat enough to impulse buy. I figured if I didn't end up liking it when it showed up I can give it away to someone, but it's not plastered in multiple shades of pink and looks similar to some of the 1:6 stuff Dollsfigure makes.

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    A BST seller had a Figuarts Cure Black complete for $25 shipped, more than half off. I know very little about the Pretty Cure series but thought it looked neat so I grabbed it. I'll probably have it by the weekend.
    I don't know anything about Pretty Cure either, but she's cute!

Managed to grab a Gentlemen Ghost figure MOC so I can finally finish GIGANTA. Woooooo Hooooooo :-)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I got a Ghostbusters Rookie and Zuul! Awesome figs! Finally my Gb classics are complete!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger12PR
    PSN: Avenger12PR

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Bought two copies of Amazing Spider-Man 700 today, now I'm just waiting for about 6 or so variants I ordered to ship too. And a Batman shirt, the broken bat logo from TDKR.

Heroic Warrior
    I've been searching local Walmarts for clearance Lego. Found the LotR Mines of Moria for $49 (saved about $30) and the Attack on Weathertop for $40 (saved about $20). I wasn't planning to collect these sets, but I can't pass up the clearance prices.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

Picked up Spider-man 700.....couldn't pass it up.

I got a hobbit orc 6inch figure some Star wars 12" figures plus the old Action force Z force HQ happy haul for me

Ross finds

Ross Finds: stealth force bumblebee and barricade + voyager thundertron

Got my stuff today...

Janine's okay, Egon's hips are loose, and Samhain's hips are practically greased. Somehow they stand just fine, I can only think that Samhain is violating any number of laws of physics to not fall over.

The Winx doll... it's worth the $4 I paid but I find the quality lacking. Terrible hair, solid arms(they're supposed to be bendy wire arms but I can't get them to move0 why they couldn't use the articulated fairy doll arms is anyone's guess) and the knees are pointy. I can make the ponytail once I buy some decent rubber bands but the doll doesn't have it up even thought he artwork does. Maybe I'm spoiled by MH but I don't think these Winx dolls are worth full retail price. Mine was really an impulse buy, I thought it looked nice and for the $4 price it does its job of looking nice, but eh, I'm not impressed by it enough to buy any more of them.

I got the earliest X-Men comic to date in my collection, Uncanny X-Men #5. This is the second appearance of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Mastermind and Toad). This issue has the return fight between the Brotherhood and the X-Men on Asteroid M. Unfortunately, Professor X cannot help them as he has lost his powers from the first battle with the Brotherhood. The X-Men must go on ahead without their mentor and attempt to aid a fellow mutant in trouble they happened to see on television who is about to be attacked by an angry mob. They rescue the mutant who turns out to be the Toad in disguise. The X-Men are ambushed by Magneto and the others and they capture the Angel. The Toad gets left behind but the X-Men use his remote device to call down a shuttle that takes them to Asteroid M. There the X-Men fight their way to rescue Angel and escape. Back on Earth, Professor X reveals that he always had his powers and was just testing the X-Men. Thanks Professor!

Plus I recently decided to try to assemble the Legion of Doom with DC Universe Unlimited figures so I bought the Mutiny in the Ranks 6-pack: Lex Luthor, Psycho Pirate, Tala, Gentleman Ghost, Dr. Polaris and Devil Ray. I got a long way to go...

I nabbed a Blowtorch and a Steel Brigade Trooper from the PoC Joe line.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

For Christmas I received:

~NECA Series 2 Rocky and Ivan Drago figures
    ~Eeyore figurines
    ~Thundercats Series 2 minimates
    ~McFarlane Rajon Rondo and John Wall figures
    ~Spider-Man cake topper
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

Swap Meet Score!!

Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Swap Meet Score!!
    I hope you also got the magic spell that makes the Power Glove work, or at least got it cheap. It's a nice collector's item, but they are terrible controllers. AVGN reviewed it, and I used one long ago, they are really bad at what they do. They're a nice collector piece, just don't ever try to use it. The technology it required just didn't exist back then.