Page 54 of 150 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3741

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I was into Marvel Universe figures for a short time. But I got sick of having to buy multi packs just to get individual figures I want. I really like that 90's Rogue figure but I couldn't bring myself to buy the whole set just for one figure. But given that you are into far more Marvel characters than I am I guess it might not be as much of an issue for you as it is for me. And the fact that since evil pays well you must be loaded anyway.
    True, F-Deuce but if you'd just turn evil, you could have everything you ever wanted. Then you make a deathbed conversion and boom! Home free! You win both ways!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Nice haul Benny, how's the paint quality on the 3-pack figs this time?
    As a whole thay are actually pretty good (for a 3 3/4 scale). The brown in Wolverine's armpits bug me to no end. And they were a couple of black spots on Angel's fist but other than that, I couldn't be more pleased. Buy them now, Sandy!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Big Lots! special (whoever he is)....

"The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got Amazing Spider-Man #24 in the mail today. It features an attempt by Mysterio (disguised as Dr. Rhinehart) to cause Spider-Man to beiieve he's suffering a psychological breakdown through hallucinations and trickery. Ultimately, Mysterio hopes that Spider-Man would reveal his secret identity to him. Of course the plot fails due to J. Jonah Jameson's intrusion which causes J.J.J. no small amount of anger.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I just bought a bunch of vintage Spawn figures. Angela variants...I'm building an Angela army.
    Leeloomina´ Lekatariba Lamina-Tcha´ Ekbat De Sebat

I just got my Marvel Select Rhino in the mail today!

The sculpt is great and he is huge (although smaller than the Abomination and Juggernaut but that's understandable). He is very cool looking. My only complaint would be that his knee joint are very, very loose. In fact so loose that they are wobbly. I can hold him by his head, shake him and his knees move back and forth. Now, this doesn't affect his ability to stand and be posed. So I'm not sure if it's meant to be that wobbly or it's just my figure. Either way, I'm happy to have him.

And I also got my cage for Masterpiece Transformer Ravage (even though he hasn't been released yet). It's meant to re-create the scene from the first season episode of the G1 Transformers cartoon, More Than Meets the Eye Part 3. There, Ravage is captured by the Autobots after attempting to steal information from Teletran I.

Now, while I like the product, it didn't even come in a box or any instructions (not that it needs them but still). I don't know. I don't feel it was worth the price as it cost more than my Marvel Select Rhino it was packaged with...

I finally broke down and picked up the Halo Cortana figure. Not really interested in the figure, I mostly just wanted the light-up base for use with other figures.

I picked up most of the other redakai figures in the wave. They are ok. They were made by Spin Master, so the articulation is suspect on most of them. I can't show pics because the forums are malfunctioning. Nevertheless, I recommend picking these up at Big Lots for the $3 price. They aren't half bad.

^^ How is Rhino's hip/thigh articulation? I always seem to have problems with the larger Selects. I have to use a pen to help move Juggy's legs as the hips never seem to want to turn. Rhino is on hold at my LCS so I'll have him next week.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    ^^ How is Rhino's hip/thigh articulation? I always seem to have problems with the larger Selects. I have to use a pen to help move Juggy's legs as the hips never seem to want to turn.
    His waist and hip joints are really tight...and I mean that in a good way. I got no problem with mine twisting and turning them. The only problem, like I said, is his wobbly left knee.

I got a TRON Legacy diecast vehicle. The three man jet MOC. It looks really cool.

If anyone has more TRON diecasts MOC, pm me - I may need them.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I got Bratzillaz Midnight Beach Cloetta, Meygana and Yasmina at Walmart today. Wasn't until I got home and checked my receipt that I saw they're $18 each there, ouch. The Jade I ordered on Amazon last weekend was only $10... I may order Sashabella online if that's what retail is gonna cost, online prices are better.

I haven't charged them much yet in my lamps to check the glow. They do have joint issues, MGA must not have considered plastic tolerances for the GITD stuff because the knee pegs wobble on all 3.

They're definitely.... fetish fuel. Green skin, alien eyes, skimpy swimwear, these weren't made for little girls. Meygana I don't like as much but it might be those gaudy pigtails her hair is in, I may undo those so they don't look so strange. I also don't much care for the shoes, they all get yellow shoes. Unique colors would have helped a lot... on the other hand the lips are painted in metallic colors.

I got Deluxe Bumblebee at Ross for $5.99. Seems like an ok figure. I'm not really into the prime toyline, but some of them have got to worth picking up on clearance????

I also got voyager class Optimus at TJ Maxx marked down to $10. I am hoping he looks better in vehicle mode, he looks terrible in robot mode.

Here's my hauls from the last couple weeks...

Sorry, there's a little MOTU in there.
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Scar, can you post some pictures of the q-bert board game? That is really cool

I got FOC Shockwave from fellow org member Diosoth. Pretty neat figure. At first his skinny legs were bugging the big bones out of me, but I think I'm getting past that now.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Photo Feb 12, 7 54 45 AM.jpg

At this point my mom just says "go and get your birthday toy and I'll pay for it". I'm a few weeks early, but here it is. I've wanted one for a while!

side note: I was at Wizard World Chicago one year helping with an autograph signing with Ray Park (Darth Maul). He was talking to some random kid who was getting and autograph and the kid told him this was his birthday present getting to meet him. Ray got up, ran over to a friend's booth, got him one of the FX Lightsabers and gave it to the kid. He is an awesome guy.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Heroic Warrior
    Masterpiece Soundwave by Takara
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Human Alliance Roadbuster. 60% discount

Sashabella shows up today, I've got the full beach set. Until Fianna Fins shows up, anyway.

My attempt to get the glowing photographed. Their rubber heads charge faster than the plastic bodies. Probably will look better when I can pick up a blacklight.

I got another major Legion of Doom member in today: Braniac!

My 2 newest finds are:

- Vintage 1983 GI*JOE Duke for $6. He had no accessories but is in great shape. I already had him complete so I have the accessories. This new Duke is in way better shape than my previeous one.

- Star Wars (I don't keep up with the names of the new lines anymore) Jar Jar Binks clearanced for $4. My last Jar Jar was from the Episode I era of figures so this new figure is a drastic improvement. I wouldn't pay regular retail price for a new Jar Jar but I can pay $4.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

12 Kaiser doll stands for $20 on eBay this morning. Bratzillaz stands are basically junk anyway and the beach dolls don't come with stands.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Diosoth, what are those dolls and do you have a close up on the one with the blue skirt?

Today's Hauls of what arrived:

Last edited by Dr Kain; February 14, 2013 at 02:07pm.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Human Alliance Roadbuster. 60% discount

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...7&d=1360782255
    Very cool,Now you need the Target one to go with Roadbuster.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Snappy Threader
    Got a vintage Thundercats Pumyra for 15 dollars. SWEET!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HammerFall View Post
    Very cool,Now you need the Target one to go with Roadbuster.
    What I really want is the deluxe wheeljack/que. Sucks that he has to imported. But he can be had for around $30, so I hopefully I will get him at some point.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    What I really want is the deluxe wheeljack/que. Sucks that he has to imported. But he can be had for around $30, so I hopefully I will get him at some point.
    I ended up doing that, just because I really love Wheeljack, so I imported one for about that amount for myself for Christmas. I'd love to get the DOTM Soundwave too, but not enough to shell out the same amount.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."