Page 56 of 166 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4148

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    My latest non item would have to be my new car2013_mitsubishi_mirage_australia_01-1017-460x272.jpg this is the colour Iam getting in. Pic is not of my car but this is what Iam getting have to wait for it to come into the car dealers.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Bumblebee Battle Suit

It isn't made particularly well. The light doesn't want to shut off, I have to remove the batteries
    But it has its good points...
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I recently acquired Transformers Classics Prowl. I just got addicted to Reprolabels G1 inspired sticker sheets for this series and am now trying to track down all the guys I missed the first time around so I can attach these awesome stickers. The prices for some of these guys is pretty staggering but I am still able to find a good deal on some of them (like Prowl):

And after many misfires and close calls, I finally got a copy of X-Men #58, which features the first appearance of Havok in his classic black costume. The story has the return of the Sentinels as they steadily proceed in capturing all mutants and immobilizing them due to the orders of Larry Trask, son of Bolivar Trask who originally created the Sentinels. At the end, the Sentinels turn on their new creator (surprise, surprise) when he removes an amulet given to him by his father which blocked the fact that Larry Trask himself is a mutant.

With this comic I now have every Uncanny X-Men issue from #13 to #300. Now begins the hard part of acquiring issues down to #1...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Got some mega blasters for Optimus

Ghostbusters II four figure set

Figma Robocop

Figma Link from The Legend of Zelda

And my Rorschach figure finally arrived from Matty Collector.

The current Aayla Secura figure from the Star Wars vintage line, with the Jedi cloak. Currently duking it out with my 2008 Darth Talon figure. Now I need to get that Clone Wars Aayla with the jet pack. This Twi'lek can fly!!!

Snappy Threader
    Snagged another handful of vintage Thundercats....Jaga, Monkian, Vultureman, Ratar-O, Lynx-O, Jackalman.....all missing weapons but in great shape otherwise....

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got some more Legion of Doom members in the Live Wire/Weather Wizard/Superman 3-pack:

I couldn't help Superman coming in this deal...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Oh Transformers, how did you get back on my list again?

I've always liked the beast guys, and of course Grimlock, so this had to happen. Lazerback is pretty cool, though I could have used more neck movement in dragon mode. At the very least he's stuck in a menacing pose.

And oh...oh no. Yeah, these are five figures put together at 15 bucks each (or so). I wasn't sure I was gona do it until I saw them all at the store at once. At least he's cool! I could use more movement in the hips, but he stays together and he's fairly playable. I also love how each robot can be whatever limb you want, and how all thier weapons can be positioned how you like.

Transitioning over, I decided to try one of these guys out. I mean it's a steal at ten bucks! Haven't opened him yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Aaaand, more Kre-O:

Found the new Joe stuff, but only got the blind bags I wanted and one set to keep it on the low side of cost. I did a review on the batch if you're interested!

Speaking of Joes, I found some of the new Retaliation stuff. Good stuff so far, and OH MAN it adds to the gigantic list of things not reviewed...

So does this for that matter, but I'm a bit more laid back on reviewing TMNT stuff. I'll get to it though. MAN it's awesome!

I don't get these often, but I bought a batch from the last Glyos drop. Managed to snag the Shockwave homage figure as well! LOVE THESE SO MUCH but oooh I'm buying so many other things. Gotta keep these on the down-low.

And finally, now that I have a working Nintendo again I've gotten back into buying NES games. This one turned up in the old game music thread and I knew I would want to track it down sometime. So I did!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Here is Harrier from Spin Master. Quite a nice looking birdman character.

I got the exclusive purple color version of Justice League Unlimited Bizarro:

I got him because he has more of a zombie feel to him with his lack of pupils and gray skin. However, I will most likely break down and buy the traditional version as well.

Marvel Select Venom

Legacy

I'm home!

I traded off some turtles for more Redakai figures. Kind of a fun little line. I wish there were more of them, but I think this is it.

Heroic Warrior Wundar_Grayskull's Avatar
    Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Soundwave.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

This is a knockoff of Cosmos.

He's a lot smaller than I was expecting and doesn't come with any stickers.
    Also, his arms were reversed and I had to completely disassemble to fix

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    This is a knockoff of Cosmos.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...2&d=1361649165

He's a lot smaller than I was expecting and doesn't come with any stickers.
    Also, his arms were reversed and I had to completely disassemble to fix
    Sorry, why a knock off? It seems to be from Hasbro
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post

Well, I bought it from TFKingdom. It was in the KO section, heh.

I also got Cliffjumper. I will post an image of him in the next few days (when I get around to opening him)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. Here is "Cliffjumper."

Really nice. Much better than Cosmos. Great paint apps and stickers.

a Muppet of a man...
    Haven't made too many non-MOTU purchases lately, but I did pick up a few little things...

Like these guys! Despite my love of Lego, I'm not really at all interested in the big Kreo sets, but these little guys are fantastic!

And they transform into these...

And merge into this...

Like all the other sets, there's 4 guys but you can get the 5th in a blind pack.

Also, I picked up a few Lego minifigs...

The hippie stands at as a bit of an oddball in that line-up, but I like him.

Well, I bought it from TFKingdom. It was in the KO section, heh.
    Yeah, those Chinese knockoffs are becoming more and more difficult to spot. They have all the trappings of the vintage releases, like cards and boxes, so it's really difficult to tell from the internet. I'm glad I got my vintage TFs many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    Also, I picked up a few Lego minifigs...The hippie stands at as a bit of an oddball in that line-up, but I like him.
    Why? He's the biggest monster of the ones you got pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Yeah, those Chinese knockoffs are becoming more and more difficult to spot. They have all the trappings of the vintage releases, like cards and boxes, so it's really difficult to tell from the internet. I'm glad I got my vintage TFs many years ago.

Eh, I don't think it's that difficult. Look at Cosmos. He has no stickers. And check the cardback: would Hasbro really spell space as spase.

I think it's actually good for the market. If someone like me is willing to settle for unofficial versions, there is one less person battling over the real ones-- And someone who wants one can get one a little easier. Everybody wins.

Eh, I don't think it's that difficult. Look at Cosmos. He has no stickers. And check the cardback: would Hasbro really spell space as spase.
    Well, in hand, yes you can tell the difference. I meant online, like on Ebay or an e-tailer. Unless the seller comes out and says it's a knock-off reproduction, it's difficult to tell if it's the genuine article or not until it's in hand.

I recently got these:

I'm not into these Kubricks but I felt compelled just by the retro Super Powers blister

I was not going to get any Square Enix figures but got a deal at this one and I really like it.

And finally, growing my Joe ranks, I got these pieces of ressistance:

I'm extremely happy to finally get one of those rare Tiger Force from Palitoys, especially Outback which is the one I wnated most

I'm waiting to receive Sky Striker TF to complete the original set and I'm on the hunt of TF Psyche Out. Unfortiunately I lost a chance to get a TF Tunnel Rat at a really good price but was too much for the same month
    Last edited by Rhanen; September 1, 2013 at 08:27pm.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Well, in hand, yes you can tell the difference. I meant online, like on Ebay or an e-tailer. Unless the seller comes out and says it's a knock-off reproduction, it's difficult to tell if it's the genuine article or not until it's in hand.

Yeah. In general, you just have to buy from knowledgable and trustworthy individuals. But that's true most of the time anyway when it comes to collectibles. I won't buy an expensive collectible from someone who isn't skilled at selling such items. I need to know the fine details. Is the sword warped? Are there a lot minor scratches on the figure? Are the joints loose? How did you get this great item when you normally don't carry such merchandise?

I have a huge Nintendo 64 collection, and I found that paying top dollar based on pictures never worked. The items always disappointed when they arrived. The other strategies available are:

a) buy a bunch cheap and piece a good one together
    b) buy items you have in hand and can inspect
    c) buy from sellers who understand the kind of things collectors are looking for
    d) buy in lots

All of those strategies worked better than paying big on Ebay based on images and the unreliable accounts of sellers who had no expertise.

I recently got these:

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps5f4a0e5c.jpg

I'm not into these Kubricks but I felt compelled just by the retro Super Powers blister

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps01098d53.jpg

I was not going to get any Square Enix figures but got a deal at this one and I really like it. I have already ordered Harley Quinn and trying to get Catwoman. Joker is quite out of my budget right now

And finally, growing my Joe ranks, I got these pieces of ressistance:

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps95bd25fa.jpg

I'm extremely happy to finally get one of those rare Tiger Force from Palitoys, especially Outback which is the one I wnated most

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps2d80b6d7.jpg

I'm waiting to receive Sky Striker TF to complete the original set and I'm on the hunt of TF Psyche Out. Unfortiunately I lost a chance to get a TF Tunnel Rat at a really good price but was too much for the same month
    HAHAHAAA OH MAN I love his kitty shirt! I can just imagine him walkin' around and flexing goin' "RAAAW!" at people. Outback's kitty shirt is feared the world over.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

You can get some really wild poses out of Scarachnoz here. Very impressed with this figure.