Page 60 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4218

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    They won't feel legit. Motormaster and Dragstrip have back wheels and no front wheels Yeah, they'll go far lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    They definitely aren't. The stickers are the first dead give away. Secondly, Dragstrip is too orange in his colors.
    Yeah, I know. I was just joking. It's in my job description.

On a related note, I just bought this game online. It seems legit to me...

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; March 11, 2013 at 12:56pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Acid Rain attack; (raises hands) Sweet!

"The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Evil Master of Warcraft
    StarCraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Amazing find in the clearance toy section at a kmart. Aluminum briefcase straight out of Vice!

It's original purpose was to be a poker set. I can think of better uses for it! (Figure shown for scale)

I went to a local comic convention and picked up a few figures.

Batman Unlimited – the Penguin. My introduction to DC was through the Superfriends cartoon and the DC Super Powers toy line. DCUC is the definitive DC toy line for me because it has more to offer in regards to those 2 properties. And now we finally have a Super Powers style Penguin to complete the Batman themed Super Powers figures.

DC Direct Unmasked! Series 2 - Clark Kent/Superman. I don’t collect DC Direct. But when I saw that the head sculpt on the New Krypton Superman figure looked a lot like Christopher Reeve I had to pick it up. I’ve been waiting patiently to find the right body to put the head on and the Unmasked Clark Kent/Superman was one of my top choices. The head and fists from the Krypton Superman fit onto the Unmasked Superman perfectly. The only problem is the skin tone doesn’t match at all so I’m going to have to paint the neck to match.

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Ordered WST Red Alert last night

my Marvel Select Venom figure came today and it looks AWESOME

Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Awesome cards. A gold Ocelot from Lake Geneva Games, a pair of Infinita rare's, Lokar's Shadow, Sniper Sight, and the amazing Constrictor Crush.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Ordered WST Red Alert last night
    World's Smallest Transformers was such an awesome line. It's a shame it was so short lived.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    my Marvel Select Venom figure came today and it looks AWESOME

http://www.artasylum.com/wp-content/...nomheader1.jpg
    I just got him on Monday. He is amazing! I love how many portraits he comes with!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I just got him on Monday. He is amazing! I love how many portraits he comes with!
    yeah, he is easily my fave of the Select figures so far. He is just awesomeness in its purest form
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Got my FOC Generations Grimlock yesterday and he is beautiful. Should be getting the Perfect Effect PE-12 soon, sooo can't wait.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a few goodies in the mail today. First I got some more Legion of Doom members in the form of Silver Banshee and Metallo (and some scrub named Superdude or something):

And then I finally got in my BBTS pre-order of Charles Xavier, Jubilee, and Blastaar. The cool thing was that I got the glowing hands variant of Blastaar:

My late 80's X-Men are almost complete. I just need a decent Gambit and a Dazzler in blue leotards.

Finally I got in X-Men #11, the issue which features the return of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and the first appearance of the extraterrestrial Stranger who takes Magneto away with him to the stars. I guess we'll never hear from that Magneto guy ever again, right?

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I got my WST Blaster and Hot Rod in the mail.

I think Hot Rod is old leftover Takara stock, not a new piece. It comes in the same retail box with the same instruction sheet. This would mean that heerotoysmaker was sitting on a healthy stock of unsold, leftover Hot Rod toys all these years and is now selling them dirt cheap. I don't think they're his own new production run for the fact he doesn't bother making cardboard boxes because they add to the price and cost more money to produce.

Justitoys Blaster is... barely worth hat I paid. Iffy QC. The shoulder pegs needed a coat of varnish, so did the hip pegs. Certain things are technically designed to work, but actual execution doesn't. The hips, for example, are designed to slide and lock in place, but the nubs to lock them in for robot mode are too far out and the leg can't slide that far. The tape door is clipped onto 2 tiny pegs and falls off easily and when it fell off, the tiny Steeljaw tape hit the floor and I lost 2 of the ultra tiny parts which required vacuuming the floor to find. For $22 I don't think the QC is up to par and it really puts me off from buying Shockwave at the current $40 price it goes for. These aren't up to the same quality as heero's WST figures.

As seen in the cartoon: the fabulous Supernami attack!

I got in another DC bad guy today in the form of the Ultra Humanite:

And I also Beelzeboss' Heroic Duo Custom Kit which features accessories to make Transformer Generations Red Alert and Sideswipe appear more like their G1 counterparts which include blasters, missile launchers, a new head (for Red Alert) and piledriver hands (for Sideswipe):

And finally, I got in a complete 1983 ARAH Doc and a complete 1984 ARAH Spirit from fellow orger BBQ17 to help me finish off those 2 guys for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    Just got Generations Blaster and his four other disks. He looks pretty damn sweet in my opinion. Now just need to find that Grimlock.
    I passed on his minions tonight. I've really soured on those. Just not a fan of what they are doing. I'm Passing on soundwave; I can't stand that stout, bulky torso. Vehicle mode is terrible also. Doesn't look good for Blaster. He's not exactly a favorite of mine either.

Really wish I hadn't picked up Ravage and Rumble.

Heroic Warrior
    Picked up the Marvel Select "Abomination" figure tonight. Some of the bigger MOTUC figures used to blow me away, but nothing compares to Abomination in the <$25 price range. This figure is just unreal in its size and weight.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

Tomb Raider for the Xbox 360, with Lara Croft action figure.

arcee

A big day for me as a lot of cool arrivals were waiting for me when I got home from work.

First, I got TFC's Structor (a.k.a. Scrapper) who is one of the 2 I was missing in order to complete Hercules (a.k.a. Devastator). I already had his Reproplabel sheet so he's looking pretty sweet!

Then I got a multitude of Reprolabels sticker sheets to add to my recent Transformers acquisitions: Brawn, Tracks, Prowl, Cosmos, Jazz, Blurr, Shrapnel, Kickback.

These guys looked great before but now they look awesome!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; March 15, 2013 at 10:16pm.

Finally got those magnets I ordered almost a month ago- 40 8mm X 1mm and 100 2mm x 1mm. Now my Bratzillaz can stand better on their metal doll stands.

More stuff came in as well. I got Transformer Universe Tankor (a.k.a. Octane):

And I got 2 important X-Men comics in. The first one is X-Men #12 which has the origin of Professor X, the first appearance of Cerebro and most importantly the first appearance of my favorite Marvel villain, the Juggernaut! Unfortunately this is the hot pants version of Juggernaut and one I can do without as an action figure:

Second, I got my earliest X-Men comic in the form of X-Men #4 which features the first appearance of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (first Mastermind, first Toad, first Scarlet Witch and first Quicksilver) as well as the second appearance of Magneto.

With these 2 comics, I now have every Uncanny X-Men issue from #10 to #300.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Picked up War for Cybertron Kickback tonight - love the robot mode; grasshopper mode's a little awkward. Also picked up the G.I. Joe Movie Battle-Kata Roadblock, which is actually a pretty decent, basic Roadblock. Comes with the classic gun, and the figure can actually hold/store all his weapons. Still wish these guys came with stands, though.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I just got Baby Deadbeat in the mail from October Toys. He's a neat little minifigure.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"