Page 62 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 3719

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in my Puppet Master 1:1 Limited Edition Replica Variants Red Blade and Stealth Torch:

Unfortunately my Torch did not include his helmet spike so I'm waiting to see what BBTS is going to do to remedy this omission.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    searching myself. but i don't think wave 2 is out yet. doesn't mean i'm still not looking each time i go out.
    They are out in stores I picked one up the other day along with Hawkman and Batgirl at Target.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Heroic Warrior
    I started collecting Marvel Universe Toys without taking them out of the package. I has 16 so far here is the last 4 I got.

Phil Pastel I am really envious of your Hobbit hauls! They are so expensive over here...

Where does the time go? It feels like 2012 just ended and yet I haven't had time to do any toy trades or (major) purchases so far, while everyone else has. So I put some effort into it and decided to pick up some toys from last year that I missed.

While I was initially not super sold on Prime, I've come to like the designs a lot. The figures are a bit hit or miss, but these guys are all good.

FOC Starscream is another extremely fun figure, well worth the money. Ratchet is a bit small, but not bad overall.

Really happy with all these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Phil Pastel I am really envious of your Hobbit hauls! They are so expensive over here...
    Sorry to hear that. The figures themselves aren't great. The posability is really bad and just standing them up is a task. But they do have some good things going for them. In particular, they all come with a gazillion weapons and accessories that look really nice.

I've got a special surprise coming in the mail, but I won't spoil it by revealing what it is quite yet
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in my third 1:1 Puppet Master Replica today, Stealth Pinhead:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Sandman, I really like that Breakdown!

Benny, that Pinhead will fuel my nightmares. Well done, sir.

I also got the FoC Starscream. I'm diggin' him.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in my Puppet Master 1:1 Limited Edition Replica Variants Red Blade and Stealth Torch:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images...e/FMT10044.jpg

http://www.previewsworld.com/catalog.../STK517660.jpg

Unfortunately my Torch did not include his helmet spike so I'm waiting to see what BBTS is going to do to remedy this omission.
    OMG...those are soooo cool. Yet sooooo...scary!!!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

I need to start opening some guys man. I've got figures bought months ago that I am yet to open. Here is cyberverse Dreadwing. His weapons are *awesome*.

- - - Updated - - -

Update!

Great haul. Prime Deluxes were only $10 a piece at Target. I snagged ripclaw and smokescreen. Got Dead End at TJ Maxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    Benny, that Pinhead will fuel my nightmares. Well done, sir.
    Thanks, Scooter. I'll make sure all my Puppets pay you a nocturnal vist...

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    OMG...those are soooo cool. Yet sooooo...scary!!!
    Yeah, they are very cool. The only one I didn't buy was the Stealth Six Shooter but I will eventually. He's a bit more expensive than his brethren so I want to make sure I pay for these guys first. But at $200 a pop, my credit card is feeling the strain a bit.

And I also got the Watchmen offering for this month, Dr. Manhattan:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; March 24, 2013 at 10:38am.

Thanks, Scooter
    And I also got the Watchmen offering for this month, Dr. Manhattan:
    That's it? He doesn't have any accessories or anything???

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    That's it? He doesn't have any accessories or anything???
    Nope, Philly Cheese Steak. He just comes with a card. And his book style packaging. But that's it. Just the black shorts he has painted on.

Oh I quick looked them up and saw the price tag...with only 500 of each thats a great deal. But another line to collect at that price point...I just cant.
    Youll just have to post mire pics when you get them! lol
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Thanks, Scooter. I'll make sure all my Puppets pay you a nocturnal vist...

Yeah, they are very cool. The only one I didn't buy was the Stealth Six Shooter but I will eventually. He's a bit more expensive then his brethren so I want to make sure I pay for these guys first. But at $200 a pop, my credit card is feeling the strain a bit.
    Wow! Those are really expensive. Who makes them? I have quite a few of the Puppet Master figures Full Moon toys made; didn't realize they were still being produced.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Wow! Those are really expensive. Who makes them? I have quite a few of the Puppet Master figures Full Moon toys made; didn't realize they were still being produced.
    Well, that's a good question. They came packaged in plain brown boxes with only a tag on the outside box with the item description. Each one included a personalized certificate of authencity from Full Moon Features. So I'm guessing that Full Moon Features made them.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    WST G2 Breakdown

I sold off my first Ultra Magnus. I picked up another one at Ross. Still on the fence about this figure.

Gah, Phil, now you made me jealous of getting Dead End and Smokescreen at a discount... I hate living in Europe sometimes

Gah, Phil, now you made me jealous of getting Dead End and Smokescreen at a discount... I hate living in Europe sometimes

LOL. I'm glad I didn't pick up wheeljack. The wacky color scheme for Dead end is more interesting. Getting smokescreen on sale was quite shocking.

The problem I have is I find too much on clearance. I don't want to buy everything, but I always regret not picking something up.
    I'm still kicking myself for not picking up more of the RID voyagers. I could have had bulkhead and megatron for $10

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    LOL. I'm glad I didn't pick up wheeljack. The wacky color scheme for Dead end is more interesting. Getting smokescreen on sale was quite shocking.

The problem I have is I find too much on clearance. I don't want to buy everything, but I always regret not picking something up.
    I'm still kicking myself for not picking up more of the RID voyagers. I could have had bulkhead and megatron for $10
    I fully plan to get both Dead End and Wildrider to complement Wheeljack. I love that mold so much.

And well, the trick here is of course to buy the stuff on clearance and send it to your poor, destitute colleagues abroad...

I fully plan to get both Dead End and Wildrider to complement Wheeljack. I love that mold so much.

And well, the trick here is of course to buy the stuff on clearance and send it to your poor, destitute colleagues abroad...

I'm just not a fan of wheeljack in the show. I'm sure I'll come to regret passing on him at some point. But so far I've held my ground. I did get his cyberverse star hammer.

LOL. With all the stuff I find, that would be a really huge shipping box. I find all kinds of wacky stuff. I saw an animated soundwave last week at a drug store. I didn't pick him up though. Too bizarre

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Went nuts on WSTs this morning. $34 for 5 of them

Picked up these at the St.Louis Comic Con over the weekend.014.jpg018.jpg016.jpg
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!