Page 65 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 3750

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

He's here at last. That was a long wait!

- - - Updated - - -

I found a Deluxe soundwave at Ross for $5.99. I took the other one back to TRU and got my $19 back. F them lol.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a few more future X-mas gifts in today starting with Famous Covers Red Skull (unfortunately smelling like cigarette smoke):

And Signature Series Dr. Octopus:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I got the 12" Blue Snagletooth:

Ooooh yeah! Walking Dead series 3...check!

Got autopsy zombie today!

I really hope they update 1 & 2 cause 3 is way better and series 4 looks better too (articulation wise).
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Well, I'm no Phil Pastel, but I too can find some stuff I want now and then!

Here I was thinking I was pretty much done buying Lego minifigures. I'm more or less satisfied with series 9, series 8 never appeared, and anything else is long gone from stores. Naturally that meant I wandered into a store which still had a bunch of series 6, which I still miss a lot of figures from.

Sadly though, I just confired that I should never buy bags without first trying to feel them up to figure out which figures are inside. It may look skeevy, but when I don't I get stuff like this:

I'm pretty happy with the Leprechaun, but everything else is more or less the lamest figures of the series... Oh well.

I also traded for some Transformers from the US!

FOC Jazz isn't the best toy ever made, exactly. But he's quite nice together with the other figures and gives my Prime some backup. Bumblebee is just way too huge. He's bigger than WFC Optimus is!

Finally I got Laserback and Ripclaw from the new Beast Hunters toyline. They are quite good toys! I love the bright colors and fanciful alt modes, and they are both quite poseable and chunky in both modes. The Terrorcons are really selling me on this line, even if I don't have much interest in the retooled regular figures.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I just know Lego is taking existing characters and using them as inspiration for their minifigs. You have Lucky the Lucky Charms leprechaun, Russel Crowe from gladiator and Freefall from Gen 13 in that batch.

I thought the butcher, the Skater Girl, and the Highlander were pretty cool. I actually used parts of the Skater Girl to create a Liz Sherman for my Monster Fighters and an alternate version of Ann Lee. For the butcher, I replaced his head with a more monstrous head (maybe either a skull or a troll face) to create an evil butcher and I used the butcher's head to make a Tenth Doctor (it's the sideburns1).
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I just know Lego is taking existing characters and using them as inspiration for their minifigs. You have Lucky the Lucky Charms leprechaun, Russel Crowe from gladiator and Freefall from Gen 13 in that batch.
    Yeah, they do this a lot. The next wave has a debuntante who is totally not Paris Hilton in any way!

I always thought of these guys as Hornswoggle the wrestler and Christopher Lambert from the first Highlander movie, though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I thought the butcher, the Skater Girl, and the Highlander were pretty cool. I actually used parts of the Skater Girl to create a Liz Sherman for my Monster Fighters and an alternate version of Ann Lee. For the butcher, I replaced his head with a more monstrous head (maybe either a skull or a troll face) to create an evil butcher and I used the butcher's head to make a Tenth Doctor (it's the sideburns1).
    I love that idea. I'm probably keeping the butcher because of his excellent accessories.

I fear this may be my last entry for a few weeks. My kairu tank is completely tapped.

Movie I scorponok from a TFW2005 board member.

Last edited by Phil.Pastel; April 4, 2013 at 04:18pm.

D-Arts Mewtwo with bonus Mew imported from Japan

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in a Signature Series Sandman:

And a Famous Covers Dr. Doom:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heroic Warrior
    edited-----------------------
    Last edited by Wonder Bread He-Man; April 18, 2013 at 10:20pm.
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

I picked up a 1987 GI*JOE Jinx figure for dirt cheap from a comic shop. She has no accessories but the figure is in almost mint condition.

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Here I was thinking I was pretty much done buying Lego minifigures.
    How could you be done? There's no vast army of cowgirls yet!!

My sister gave me a $3 off coupon for Beast Hunters, and I used it. I'm pulling out all the stops to stave off hibernation for as long as I possibly can, heh.

I got in Famous Covers Iron Man and Hawkeye today:

ROTF Deluxe Jolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I'm really glad I bought those FOC Combaticons - they're a lot of fun. Not so crazy about Onslaught's vehicle mode, but otherwise I enjoy having them.
    I bough Fansproject Stunticon legs

558034_384693124960992_477698546_n.jpg
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

shrunken down Predaking knockoff. Normally I avoid bootlegs like this unless they're very cheap, but I found a video review and the plastic quality is supposedly "excellent". It's not in the right colors but the other mini bootleg that is in the G1 colors is apparently total crap quality, and practically unavailable these days.

I recently found DCU Giganta at a decent deal online, so I finally got her. She looks cool with my MOTUC figures!

Traded for one of these from Phil. Admittedly, it's not an accurate WST scale-down of G2 Megatron, but unless we can get heerotoysmaker to produce one, this is the closest that exists.

These TC shirts cost next to nothing, lol.

I can actually fit quite well in a Youth XL. Unfortunately, they only had large.
    I don't think I am going to be able to wear this, unfortunately. I won't be able to breathe .

I got in Famous Covers Spider-Man and Green Goblin:

Plus I got 2 Amazing Spider-Man comics starting with issue #31 which features the first appearances of Professor Miles Warren (who would later become the Jackal), Harry Osborn (the son of Norman Osborn, the Green Goblin, and who would later become the Green Goblin [II] himself) and Gwen Stacy (Peter's first major love who was killed by Norman Osborn as the Green Goblin) all during Peter Parker's first day of college at Empire State University (good ol' ESU).

And secondly, I got Amazing Spider-Man #50, one of the quintessential Spidey comics of all time with one of the most iconic covers as well. This issue features the time Peter gave up on being Spider-Man for all the grief it has caused him. It also features the first appearance of the Kingpin of Crime who makes himself known in Spider-Man's absence and vows to control all of the mobs in New York City.

With the addition of these comics, I now have every Amazing Spider-Man comic from issue #40 to #375.

Time to open my last pack of knockoffs. I hope I can get more

These guys are pretty nice. They're light but have a little weight to them. They look great.
    Highly recommended

I picked up the G.I. Joe Retaliation Tactical Ninja Team at Target for $20. It's a really nice set, and the first G.I. Joe item I've picked up since the G.I. Joe Trooper last year. Snake Eys has some weird colors, but Sgt. Airborne and Mouse are amazing figures. Here's my review: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/04/...taliation.html

These guys have the full articulation that many of the Retaliation figures were completely missing, so that's a good thing.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"