Page 69 of 243 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 6072

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Iíve been saying this for years. And every time I say it itís not long after that I start collecting something new.

Yeah, well stay away from these or you'll be out a hundred bucks.

I found a bunch of them at Walmart. The one's at Walmart don't have working headlights, but you can do some part swapping with the Big Lots guys and then some of them can light up.

The Walmart one's come in obnoxious packaging that can't 'really' be preserved and have nicer tires. Not sure yet if the tires can be swapped; I haven't wanted to risk destroying anybody. I need to head back to big lots and walmart tonight and load up.
    Click here to check out my other drawings!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got Fansproject CA-09: Car Crash (a.k.a. Stunticon Breakdown):

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Another quick pic of a trade I picked up. Smokescreen is surprisingly good for a deluxe, and quite nice-looking in both modes. He has a bit of "empty" plastic happening but it doesn't detract much from his overall look. The vehicon is another winner (I already had one). Unfortunately the guy I traded with sent me the wrong figure, and I ended up with that voyager Ultra Magnus as well... not a very good figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psef3fa8f6.jpg

Another quick pic of a trade I picked up. Smokescreen is surprisingly good for a deluxe, and quite nice-looking in both modes. He has a bit of "empty" plastic happening but it doesn't detract much from his overall look. The vehicon is another winner (I already had one). Unfortunately the guy I traded with sent me the wrong figure, and I ended up with that voyager Ultra Magnus as well... not a very good figure.

I kind of like Ultra Magnus's vehicle mode. Good size, nice colors, tinted blue windows, etc.

He has that going for him, if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got Fansproject CA-09: Car Crash (a.k.a. Stunticon Breakdown)
    Hey, how do you like Car Crash? I'm into the 3rd party scene and I'm really on the fence with this Menasor. I dig the bot mode but I'm not crazy about the alt mode. Is it too small? Do you think the combiner will stink? By the looks of it the car will just clip on to Menasor's shin which is kinda wack in my opinion.

With the way the 3rd party scene moves, I don't want to be stuck paying twice the price in 6 months because I slept on it now.
    I left my wallet in El Segundo...

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    My newest Figuart:

Last edited by Dr Kain; April 25, 2013 at 09:09am.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I got more Defiants 4x4s. Here is my review of these.