Page 73 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3891

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    WFC , means war for cybertron . theres also FOC wich was the one from the sequel but not sure if people still refer to him as WFC prime as they where different molds
    Ahhh, then I don't know. I don't own that Prime or any Transformers from the line. Those interpretations are not really my cup of Cybertronian energon.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Never really hit the jackpot today, but prices were low.

"The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Omgosh...where did u get the smurfs!!?? Those look like K-mart stickers. I was just there last night and didnt see any smurfs at mine!
    CURSES!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...i zoomed...
    5 below!?
    I have one by me! Never knew they had toys like that.
    Ill have to stop now!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Omgosh...where did u get the smurfs!!?? Those look like K-mart stickers. I was just there last night and didnt see any smurfs at mine!
    CURSES!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...i zoomed...
    5 below!?
    I have one by me! Never knew they had toys like that.
    Ill have to stop now!

No. I actually got them at walgreens. I passed on another 2 pack with "tracker smurf" and somebody else.

I am going to try to get them all -- or at least, all the major characters. I have seen them before at another walgreens, including gargamel; his cat; and smurfette. I didn't have the money to buy them at that time. I am hoping they are still there when I go back

- - - Updated - - -

They are made by Jakks Pacific. The heads can turn. The arms can move. Doesn't seem to do Papa S. much good though due to the pose he is in. Brainy is holding a book...

Smurf on that!

I don't have a Walgreens anywhere by!

I never would have thought to look there!!

- - - Updated - - -

Still ill have to check out 5 below now!

I loves a good deal!

Ours isn't too far from Ollie's either!

Tons of Green Lantern figures and Lex Deluxe dolls...sonic the hedgehog...never anything i like!

Just gotta keep trying!

Bummer. I haven't seen them anywhere else. Maybe someone else might know where to look?

I'm gonna take a ride tomorrow and hopefully find those other one's I saw. Gargamel looked great -- although he was out of scale and not as big as he should be. I'll also have to check Amazon, it isn't likely I will be able to find all the good ones. I don't have many walgreens around. There are only a couple. If these were at CVS or Rite Aid, I probably wouldn't have any problems getting them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the hell do they have tails?

There is a specific reason but i forget why exactly.

I just cant get over Walgreens having them! I wouldn't be surprised from the movie grab packs...but the Jaxxs is just crazy to me.

Yes the Gargamel is way outta scale...but he'd be huge otherwise...which would have been super cool!

The megablocks Smurfs are cool too...i love how tiny they are and would be perfect scale for the Jaxxs Gargamel

Drug stores have old stuff lying around. They are not on the list of stops for most collectors. Plus, there are a lot of them.

I just ordered Gargamel and Azreal on Ebay for $8.50 shipped. Not bad. There aren't that many of them that I want. I can handle paying that much for a few two packs. I will soon have 4.... muhuhaha

If I can scrounge like 10 good ones together, I might spring for the movie house at TRU website

I love the smurfs!

They are so often over looked by collectors so you can pick them up for great prices!

The 2004 line of Smurfs was superior to all others, IMO, it sucks it was so short lived!

I had all the Smurfs when i was younger and they gotten stolen...its like empty Smurf nest syndrome for me!

I had a ton of them back in the 80s. I also had the huge house

Glad to hear collectors don't bother with them. The best collectible is a cheap collectible

Scored pretty big at the swap meet this weekend!

Not too bad since I wasn't expecting too much with it being Mothers Day and all...
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Most recent toy I got was the Split Cycle Superman from Man of Steel.
    http://ninjapirate83.tumblr.com/post...cycle-superman

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Scored pretty big at the swap meet this weekend!

Not too bad since I wasn't expecting too much with it being Mothers Day and all...
    Scar, those little Real Ghostbusters ghosts were always something I loved about that line. I see you have the glow-in-the-dark one from the Ghost Trap prop as well as the Ecto-1 ghost... Nice finds.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a Marvel Famous Covers Daredevil in today:

And since I'm getting close to completing my collecting goal for X-Men comics, I have started buying Avengers comics. Not sure how far back I'm going to collect but I'm concentrating on the 80's comics first (#200-#300) as that is the era I grew up on plus they are really inexpensive ($1-$2 each) in VF/NM condition.

#201-204:

Issue#207:

Issue #210-212:

And issue #216:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

valbot3.jpg
    A few years ago I bought one of the first Valerobots and have always loved him. A few weeks ago, more appeared on Valero's Etsy store. This is the first one I ordered, the Assemblage Juggernaut. He's an amazingly fun figure. I've got two others that I haven't spent too much time with yet, but I'll get to them soon! http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/05/...ssemblage.html
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I picked up the Avengers 4" Fusion armor Iron man at Kmart.

Didn't really care for the movie, but whatever. He'll fit in well enough with all these other ones and has a pretty cool spinning saw blade weapon.

Lego minifigures: 10 (medusa)
    I only found one... I went through 2 of the hanging display boxes at Target and in the LAST slot i found her!
    NBC trading figures (all 6)
    3 mini urban vinyl figures
    3 double packs of GPK new series 2
    Oh and:
    NECA Tron 2.0: Mercury
    Last edited by Stratos*Major; May 14, 2013 at 06:27pm.

Those darn Mercury's. That's the only one I've ever come across! Wish I could find the other three!

I got some Dr. Wu Transformers accessories in today starting with Evil Doctor (a.k.a. Dr. Arkeville):

And I got their blasters for Generations Starscream and Thundercracker:

And I got some more 80's Avengers comics...

Issue #218:

Issue #224:

Issue #226-229:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; May 15, 2013 at 04:17pm.

Here is Gargamel, he is awesome. And some energon cubes.

That Gargamel figure is pretty cool, Phil. Gotta love His cat, too!

I picked up this Rita Repulsa figue from a Ross'. It was so awful that I just had to write up a "review" bashing it: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/05/...toys-rita.html

ritarandom2.jpg
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

8$ shipped. One of those rare occasions where buying a figure on Ebay makes sense

Anybody have any suggestions for what I can do with this figure's legs?

I can't tell if they're reversed or just warped. I had to buy a 2nd one.
    His right leg is a little weird, but obviously better than the guy on the right

update
    I think the guy on the left has reversed forearms arms

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I picked up this Rita Repulsa figue from a Ross'. It was so awful that I just had to write up a "review" bashing it:

"Better sculpting on M.U.S.C.L.E.S." hilarious

I got a few things in today starting off with a Famous Covers Sabretooth:

Then I got 2 Fansproject Transformers - T-Bone (a.k.a. Stunticon Wildrider) and Function X1 Code (a.k.a. Headmaster Chromedome):

Lastly, I got X-Men #2 (which has the 1st appearance of the Vanisher). It's in a slightly lower grade than I normally include into my collection but I gave it a little leeway since it's from the early 60's and only the second X-Men comic ever...

With the addition of this comic, I am only 5 comics away from achieving my X-Men collecting goal.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; May 16, 2013 at 04:04pm.