Page 84 of 159 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3967

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Some 2-packs...

I've spent about 16 dollars on these -- not including gas. I've got 7 figures, 5 weapons, and 3 rings. So I guess you get your money's worth with these. BTW, great packaging. Very nicely done.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Picked up the NECA Lone Ranger and Tonto figures at Toys R Us today (along with some more Series 3 Trashies).

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got some Amazing Spider-Man comics trying to get my collection up to #400 starting with issue#376:

Issue #382:

Issue #383:

Issue #384:

Issue #386:

Issue #388 (foil enhanced cover):

Issue #389:

Issue #390 (sealed bagged version):

Issue #392:

And issue #399:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I bought two new art-prints from a local con:

mohican_color.jpg

2012_dig_silent_warrior_small.jpg
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

I picked up this guy. He appears to have a better paint job than the single carded figure.

I'm also curious about what is in that secret files booklet

I picked up and reviewed Hudson from NECA's Aliens line. Excellent, excellent figure with lots of very detailed gear. Here's a link to the review: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/07/...e-william.html

This guy is so much fun, particularly because of the crazy facial expression! Game over, man! Game over!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Got this guy for going to the Brewers game yesterday wpid-1364052600.jpg

Here is Nekron finally complete. Putting him together was a bit of a chore. He goes well with a variety of lines.

hahahaheheehehahahahaha
    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
    THEY DID IT
    THEY FINALLY DID IT

Anyway, the leftover skulls were packed in with other figures, but NECA is gonna offer them in a separate pack. So until I manage to snag THAT...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Here is Nekron finally complete. Putting him together was a bit of a chore. He goes well with a variety of lines.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...9&d=1373306617
    LMAO.....Nekron is awesome

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Moore 12" Lady Death figure. It felt silly to pay almost 4$20 shipped for the small version when the big one is only a bit more.

The one problem is his shiny legs. They don't really match the rest of his costume. I'm not going to paint them, though.

Makes me wish I could afford to buy all the new Iron Man figures and build Iron Monger

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Moore 12" Lady Death figure. It felt silly to pay almost 4$20 shipped for the small version when the big one is only a bit more.

http://imageshack.us/a/img841/5032/vaqp.jpg
    I sold my copy of that Lady Death last year and kinda miss her. I only got 20 for her cause my son had destroyed the box when he was 2. She is an awesome figure though. I remember paying $50 for her new when she first came out and thinking it was a steal!

Latest Glyos drop! The red 'n white ones are already swapped with stuff, so they're not as they were bought. Finally got an Armorvor with some red on 'em, so I'm happy.

Found these little bagged guys, so I figured I'd get your friendly neighborhood spider-******.

Beast Hunters Starscream - got 'em 'cause the colors are nice. Doesn't seem like Starscream, but that's even better.

Finally, one of Mark Hamill's current roles: Skips, from Regular Show. Sporting his gear he uses to fight off an evil space baby. The gear is removable and can fit over some MotUC guys, so double score!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I sold my copy of that Lady Death last year and kinda miss her. I only got 20 for her cause my son had destroyed the box when he was 2. She is an awesome figure though. I remember paying $50 for her new when she first came out and thinking it was a steal!
    They don't go for a fortune now- maybe $25 shipped at most if it's boxed. There's a lot on eBay for a fortune but they never sell at those prices.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Got my latest Big Bad pile of loot:

Movie Masters Zod in armor (have to admit, the details on the MoS figures is excellent)
    Extra Duncan to use for a Dekker Man-at-Arms figure (using the young Dekker head)
    DCC 4" Cyborg and Harley, Raven and Flash from the Injustice video game. Oh, how I wish DC wasn't so bent on pushing the game and new 52 and pretending the more well known version of the characters never existed; I would so love classic versions of the DC characters in this style and size. They are basically what Infinite Heroes was becoming when it died off.

Also got a Dino Riders Stegosaurus with a minor pin for a gun broken; a quick dab of heated Fantastic Plastic and it was fixed. Unfortunately, the armor the gun is attached to balances on the dino's back, and just that little extra weight caused it to tilt to that side. The pod holding a figure on the other side now has two pennies dropped into the bottom of it to restore balance. So, I put my two cents worth in (sorry, couldn't resist).
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I ordered the TMNT Funko POP! Vinyl Set of 4 figures and they arrived yesterday.

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

My latest additions:

- DCUC BAF Kilowog
    - vintage GI*JOE Roadblock v. 2 gun and tripod (already had the figure)
    - Transformers Generations Blitzwing (great figure after fixing the shoulders)
    - TF Gen. FOC Soundwave
    - TF Gen. FOC Ravage and Rumble
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I've been on a huge Kenner Legends of Batman kick lately and just got around to Samurai Batman. Here's my review: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/07/...edition_9.html

This guy is actually pretty awesome. Lots of accessories and a very cool blend of the traditional Batsuit with Samurai armor.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I've been on a huge Kenner Legends of Batman kick lately and just got around to Samurai Batman. Here's my review: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/07/...edition_9.html

This guy is actually pretty awesome. Lots of accessories and a very cool blend of the traditional Batsuit with Samurai armor.
    I remember those; there was a really nice Egyptian set with Bats and Catwoman that stuck out for me, as well as the comics based versions of many characters. A nice nod to the Elseworlds theme that was still fairly new at the time, and a case where the bat variants were actually worth going after. I also think it was the first Bat line that really had a deliberate eye on the adult collector as well as the kids.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Got this guy for going to the Brewers game yesterday wpid-1364052600.jpg
    You are so lucky! That is a cool Hank Aaron BH.....

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    My birthday present to myself: All six full-size Super Naturals (all complete), and pretty much all of the first two waves of Rock Lords (instead of Slimestone, I got Spikestone.)

I had a few of these guys when I was a kid, so decided on a lark to pick them up again...not sure what happened to my originals, but they vanished years ago.

Super Naturals and Rock Lords.jpg
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I thought Rock Lords had a few decent toys, but I can understand why it failed at retail. Rocks just don't have the fun appeal of vehicles and guns.

I had a few supernaturals when I was a kid. I never cared for the actual figures because it looked like someone had sawed a full figure in half
    But I always thought the accessories were neat.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Transformers Beast Hunters Ratchet.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live