Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Darn it Benny. Stop it! Stop dangling those photos of your newly acquired M.A.S.K. awesomeness in front of me. I don't need to be tempted into collecting any more lines right now.
    But then you won't come over my house and play. You can bring your M.A.S.K. guys and I'll have my V.E.N.O.M. guys and we'll have a huge battle royale complete with sound effects. *Pyoo! Pyoo!* Come on, Faker Jr.! Get into the game!

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Nice score on the MASK stuff! Do you have any collection display pics anywhere?
    Alas, no. My collection display is pretty cluttered at the moment. I have them sitting atop my SDCC Sentinel box. But since I only started last month all I have are Vampire, Iguana, Piranha, Manta and Jackhammer. And I only intend on purchasing V.E.N.O.M. members except for Condor (since I had him as a child) and Thunderhawk (since the V.E.N.O.M. guys need someone to beat on).

But I would like to say I owned the V.E.N.O.M. t-shirt you had on at Powercon, scar-amouche. I used it as a sleeping tee and eventually it got all ripped up (don't want to divulge too much about how) but I had to throw it away recently.

As for my recent additions to my collection, I got Disgustin' Justin and Vile Kyle thus finishing my Original Series GPK collection, series 1-15. I have them all now. Finally.

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; April 28, 2012 at 12:00pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I went out looking for 30th anniversary GI Joes and found a couple of cool things.

I found two figures from wave one of DCUC! Yes, from 2007. On the shelves. Each at a different store. Very weird. I'm calling them The Stores That Time Forgot.

The first wave of the 30th anniversary Joes are out! I only want one MOC set, but I'm going to army build a squad of 5 Steel Brigade soldiers and I wanted one loose IG gunner. I found Stalker on an earlier trip, so I'm halfway through the wave!

I grabbed an DCUC All-Star Joker to start my Batman bad guys collection. I also picked up the last three MOTU Hot Wheels to complete my set. Yay!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got the latest series of Marvel Universe figures. I got the metallic version of Absorbing Man (which is awesome!). I love X-Factor version of Iceman. Magneto is okay and Wolverine and Iron Man are mediocre.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I hit a streak of good hunting yesterday, I ended up getting:

DC UNIVERSE
    Blue Lantern Flash
    Sinestro Corps Scarecrow
    White Lantern Hal Jordan (I think it's a variant, he's all silvery)

MARVEL UNIVERSE
    Scarlet Spider (again I think variant, he was packed upsde down.)

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Just picked up all of these awesome Star Wars sets at my local Toys R Us!!

CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

I recently got another skull addition to my decor: a Grim Reaper toilet paper holder.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    As for my recent additions to my collection, I got Disgustin' Justin and Vile Kyle thus finishing my Original Series GPK collection, series 1-15. I have them all now. Finally.

http://www.gpkcentral.com/cards/047a.jpg
    Awesome. I love that card. It fits me well.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Look who I met in London earlier this month , none other than mrs Peel aka mrs 007....Diana Rigg

Got some fantastic stuff signed.....these are all 60s originals , I was one of very very few who brought 60s stuff along
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Getting ready for Halloween, I bought a pair of skull jack 'o lanterns...

Heroic Warrior
    66 still (cardboard-esque photopaper)

66 "A touch of Brimstone" U.K still (episode was banned in US then)
    Last edited by Wonder Bread He-Man; October 13, 2011 at 08:46am.

Heroic Warrior

Now this italy 2sh , signed by :

Bond
    Tracy
    Nancy , Angel of Death
    Raphael
    DoP Reed
    stuntman Leech
    Jeanie Sims (19??-2010)

Got a cool new Transformers toy - "Reveal the Shield" Windcharger, and a couple of 30th anniversary G.I. Joe figures - Cobra Trooper & Cobra Viper, which are much improved over their 25th anniversary versions.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Marvel Universe Steve Rogers and Namor.

DC Universe Classics Indigo Lantern Atom and Star Sapphire Wonder Woman, thus completing the wave AND my C&C Anti-Monitor!

I got my Diamond Select Frankenstein's Monster and Dracula:

These I've added to my previous purchases of The Mummy and the Creature From the Black Lagoon:

Now all I need is the Wolfman to have the major 5 monsters all together.

I posted the video for this in another thread but here is a picture of me and my score from the Sid & Marty Krofft, Electrawoman & Dynagirl signing this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread He-Man View Post
    66 still (cardboard-esque photopaper)

66 "A touch of Brimstone" U.K still (episode was banned in US then)

??? Where did you see Diana Rigg? I have the Avengers figures (from a few years back) coming to me from England. I love her!
    Last edited by TanyaTate; October 15, 2011 at 02:10am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A Defender of Grayskull coolapex's Avatar
    I finally aquired the re release of the G.I. Joe Sky Striker. I always wanted one and finally got it. I'm just sad Ace doesn't come with the parachute.

I just added another V.E.N.O.M. vehicle to my growing legion of villains from the M.A.S.K. series (sorry, Faker II), Bruno Sheppard and Stinger! I got mint and complete with box and accessories still sealed in package, unapplied sticker sheet and figure still sealed. Of course I opened the bags and applied the stickers to have a mint Stinger with no wear!

And in order to help increase my dark powers (which are already close to maximum badass level already as it is), I bought another cursed tome of forbidden knowledge, the dreaded Grimorium Verum!

I got a couple of more gestalt add-ons for my G1 Transformers. First I got the CrazyDevy Predaking barrel and mane set.

And then I got the Devastator chest shield and waist shield.

Plus I got more glasses at Target. This time it was the Marvel series...

I find it a bit odd the Hulk, Captain America and Spider-Man use "vintage" artwork while Wolverine uses a bit more modern Art Adams art.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; October 26, 2011 at 02:07pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Love your glassware and reading material, BJHel.

Added a few pieces to my LOTR collection:

Fell Beast (been chasing this sucker for quite some time now)
    Orc (multi pack exclusive)
    Attack troll (likes to dance with Shadow Beasts)
    Uruk Hai

That leaves me with less than ten figures to finish what I want:
    Haldir (lothlorien)
    Celeborn
    Faramir (coronation)
    Smeagol (fisherman)
    Gandalf the gray (SP)
    Ugluk
    Berserker uruk Hai
    Newborn Lurtz
    Orc overseer

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Love your glassware and reading material, BJHel.
    Thanks, Mr. Rogers! And let me thank you for your service during WWII! If any hero could get me to give up my villainous ways, it'd be you.

I shipped my BBTS PoL which housed these;

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Since the Green Lantern movies toys have been out, every time my boys are in the toy aisle they each grab that Green Lantern COLOSSAL CANNON Blaster try out the sound effects. But with a $40 price tag, we've always left the store without one, with me thinking 'maybe I'll get them one to out away and they can share it as a Christmas gift'.
    The other day I'm at Wal-Mart by myself, and I walk down the clearance aisle in the toy section and I find that toy on clearance for $10.
    I was able to surprise my boys with the toys when I picked them up from school.

picked up a japanese kunio-kun game (Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun: Bangai Rantō Hen) at an anime convention. a seller had a bunch of imported gameboy and gameboy color carts and when i saw this among them, i had to get it. i was under the impression that it was a river city ransom sequel, but it's more of a generic brawler. in fact, i later found out that the title had an international release as "double dragon 2".

i swear the first boss is impossible.

My last piece is from a line that I don't really collect-Transformers. As a kid the toys confused me and I never could get the one that I had transformed. But I did like the show and the movie. However the other day at work there on the shelf was the one transformer I really liked- Blurr. So I picked him up. Now if only I could find a Blue Lantern Flash...
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

threeA's "Zombkin".

Finally something to report!

After an absolutely grueling two weeks of waiting, I've received my latest toy package.

Bludgeon, Silverstreak(Bluestreak), Mirage (awesome figure), Special Edition Drag Strip and...

Henkei Convoy (aka Henkei Optimus Prime)!

Finally my "classics" Autobots have their commander.