Page 100 of 159 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3967

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

"Dino Slime" from my local Kmart.

The price for these is a bit steep at $2.25, but I'm definitely grabbing the green next time.

- - - Updated - - -

More slime

The metallic rainbow stuff is from Five Below. .... Rocks!
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Fansproject Quadruple U (a.k.a. Headmaster Weirdwolf) today:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Really bad photo...
    Buuuut it was a long day and wanted to get him posted!
    OVER THE MOON!
    He is amazing!!!
    I cannot believe i have waited so long for my first, which BCI was right...the first of many!!

3 points of articulation on each finger! Can go from a flat palm to a closed fist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Really bad photo...
    Buuuut it was a long day and wanted to get him posted!
    OVER THE MOON!
    He is amazing!!!
    I cannot believe i have waited so long for my first, which BCI was right...the first of many!!
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...psc0748d65.jpg
    3 points of articulation on each finger! Can go from a flat palm to a closed fist!!!
    Its the only toy line I collect now. They're just art to me (which I guess makes sense being a long time fan of Ash). They have so much style. Like I think Hot Toys are absolutely AMAZING, but I have no desire to own them. They're almost too perfect - they're like a Boris or Julie painting to me. They may be technically flawless, but I can see the model posing for them. 3A stuff is Frazetta - it only exists in imagination. Adventure Kartel and Tomorrow Kings are my favorites, but I have a few WWR robots - and I buy the human figures from that line.

And I can't wait for his Marvel stuff.

You just totally spoke to my soul!!
    Thats what it is...
    I have 2 Hot Toys kitbashed into my own figure but ive never gave them much thought...
    But this guy its like he has a story theres substance, imagination, artistic creativity behind him. It brings out my imagination to the max...its like they ARE more than toys.

On my continuing quest to complete my Legends of Batman line, I picked up Dark Rider Batman. Yup, it's Batman on a horse. An all black horse with blood red eyes. It doesn't get any better than this.
    http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/09/...er-batman.html
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I LOVE LOVE him

3 joints PER finger!!!

Got these while shopping at Powercon:

Wonder Woman and Katana 2-Pack

and

The Flash and Vibe 2-Pack Action Figures

Paid $50 for both sets

Received my latest shipment from Spymonkey : Lifespring Empyreus (GITD) and the W.O.M.O.M.F.G (Nature Boy ) Golehm. Also got Prometheus Deacon, Trilobyte, and BD Engineer loose from an Ebay seller for a good price, so I finally have them now.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

More figures from the Hyve.

These are probably my final pickups from the Thor line. There's a few more figures I don't have, but I don't consider them to be must have.

Umm...Dial put out Halloween soap in glow in the dark bottles. I got some as a gift and had to review it. It's awesome, you know, compared to a regular bottle of soap. http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/09/...dark-dial.html
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Fanstoys Quakewave today:

I love this guy. He is chunky, heavy and looks just like his cartoon counterpart. He looks great standing next to other MP Transformers as well!

I also got the opaque hand and laser attachment to make him even closer to his cartoon appearance:

All I got to wait for is for the Reprolabels guys to do a vintage style sticker sheet for him and he'll be perfect. Granted, his vintage toy only had a chest sticker but I'm sure they could add a few stickers for better detail on the legs or arms. Regardless, Quakewave is definitely worth the money.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Dr. Who 5" figures:
    Ganger, 11th Doctor
    Peg Soldier

got my MP Soundwave!!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Court Magician
    image.jpggot image.jpgthese little beauties

More slime. Lil Booger, off Amazon.

I got prince crystar from backyard legends/working class villains and their castle dungeon grate.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Power Lords con figures
    Great lil guys!
    Simple but well done & great quality!

I picked up G8-R3 at a Five Below. Looks like a nice little droid...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. Now this is a freaking droid. Detachable middle leg, swivel head, wheels, and ankle articulation. He even comes apart for battle damage.

This was apparently a mold used for build a figures and then became a Walmart exclusive.
    Not sure how he ended up at Five Below, heh. I headed straight for Ebay and ordered the R2-D2 (same body) [who was apparently only available in a 4-pack].
    Last edited by Phil.Pastel; September 22, 2013 at 09:11pm.

I just found the Turtles in Training: Leonardo and Donatello- http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/09/...urtles-in.html

These guys are really cute and fun. I imagine they might look cool with Mini Masters, too!

"We have a Ram-Man"

Picked up a MOC Alley Viper (version 3) at a yard sale. The card was slightly creased and the bubble had a small dent in it. He is no longer MOC. A lot of the later Joes get a bad rep but this is a pretty nice figure. There's just something about the blue and orange that appeals to me.

Last edited by FAKER II; September 23, 2013 at 05:11pm.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Just sent the funds for my most highly anticipated figure (read: the only one I'm actually getting) from the TFCC Sub service: G1 Breakdown!

I'm very excited to be getting him. I'm even more excited to be getting him shipped for $25 less than BBTS had him for before shipping.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

I got in Amazing Spider-Man #387 today:

In and of itself, not too grand of an addition. But after the inclusion of this comic, I now have every Amazing Spider-Man comic from issue #21 to #400.

I also received 2 more scores today but I will reveal those at a later date...

I picked up a Nintendo Bob Bomb candy container. Only $1.25. Good way to cut spending.
    Last edited by Phil.Pastel; September 23, 2013 at 09:03pm.