Page 11 of 173 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got my newest CrazyDevy add-on: Omega Supreme Legs.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Finally something to report!

Henkei Convoy (aka Henkei Optimus Prime)!

Finally my "classics" Autobots have their commander.
    That Henkei Convoy looks way better than the US release. So far the only Henkei I have is Megatron, who I'd argue is the most drastic Takara improvement over any of Hasbros versions. But Convoy is next on my list.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Only a few things since the last time I posted (except for the Joes, which are so numerous that I don't bother):

FINALLY found this! I was afraid I'd have to go without it. Best Deadpool so far! Taskmaster ain't bad either, save for the fact that he can't hold his sword or pistol (and the shield won't really stay on very well either).

Also found this as a total surprise: He was hidden far back on the pegs at Meijer. Never found him when he was supposed to be new....I guess Meijer had his wave stuck back in stock or something. Dunno why else he would suddenly show up. I had pretty much given up on finding him, so it's cool that he appeared!

I already forgot this guy's name; I just got 'em 'cause he's a cool robot toy. Well, he's sort of a robot. It's actually a mech suit and the head opens up to reveal a tiny alien guy that is piloting it. Kinda neat!

Finally, to add to my Mega Man X figure: Zero! Friggin' GREAT figure, though you gotta be careful with the little stick that keeps his hair on (looks like it might break easily).
    Last edited by Alexx; November 6, 2011 at 01:55am.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Been looking for these Australian released VHS videos of a British cartoon series called The Dreamstone, for years now! (I still needed Volumes 5 & 6) An Aussie eBayer finally replied to my 'Want It Now' ad about them!

Just waiting now for them to arrive These are just to complete my collection (doubt I'll watch the tapes more than once, as I have all the eps on DVD!)

Attached Images Attached Images
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Almost complete COPS figure collection

Just beginning my Dino-Riders collection, never had these as a kid

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got another piece of my childhood back with the purchase of Brad Turner and Condor from M.A.S.K. I got him mint and complete with box, instruction booklet and inserts.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

But he is a good guy, isn't that contradictory to your likes
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    FINALLY found this! I was afraid I'd have to go without it. Best Deadpool so far! Taskmaster ain't bad either, save for the face that he can't hold his sword or pistol (and the shield won't really stay on very well either).
    Grats on finding this at retail. I did too, it took me about 3 weeks of searching during my US vacation (seriously, I hit up several local stores weekly and only saw mounds of Wolverine/Silver Samurai). When I finally found one, I got a Taskmaster with some paint slop. But no matter, the pack is totally worth it. Glad you can join the club!

I guess Meijer had his wave stuck back in stock or something. Dunno why else he would suddenly show up. I had pretty much given up on finding him, so it's cool that he appeared!
    Hasbro has a practice to do something called "refresh cases". This means that after a toy wave has expired and been replaced by newer ones, they will make new waves that incorporate some older ones into the mix to get them back on the pegs. This strategy can go well (in the meaning you get another chance at a previously rare figure) or it can backfire (to put even MORE pegwarmers in stores). Your Thanos is most likely from such a "refresher" case! Also, now and then Hasbro puts up older cases for re-order.

Regardless, these are some very good MU figures and I'm happy you got them!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Wow. I still have all of my COPS figures in a box. The vehicles aren't in a good condition with missing weapons and various parts scattered about, but I'll have to do an inventor one day and reassemble them. The biggest offenders are the Armored Car, the Race Car and Bullseye's copter. But I got them all back in the day.

I had almost everything Dino-Riders except the Brontosaurus. I even had the Ice Age figures. It cracks me up that the Smithsonian uses the Dino-Riders figures as museum store toys, only they don't have the brain boxes or harnesses. Unfortunately, Dino-Riders was a line that I gave away long ago.

Brad Turner was my first MASK figure too. Then it was Thunderhawk, then everything else.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I scored two hazard vipers, cobra trooper, and another IG

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    But he is a good guy, isn't that contradictory to your likes
    It is but he was the only M.A.S.K. vehicle I owned as a kid thus he bypasses my villains only rule. The only other M.A.S.K. I will get will be Thunderhawk because I always liked it as a kid but never got it. So hopefully I will be posting it here when I am able to acquire Thunderhawk.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; November 7, 2011 at 06:28pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    The only other M.A.S.K. I will get will be Thunderhawk because I always like it as a kid but never got it. So hopefully I will be posting it here when I am able to acquire Thunderhawk.
    I don't know whether you care about the difference between the original smaller masks and the larger ones. But I'll warn you that if you want to attach the seat belt securely over Matt Trakker then you will want to get the small mask. The seat belt is darn near impossible to stretch over the large mask and get it to fasten properly.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Warrior
    Only a few things since the last time I posted (except for the Joes, which are so numerous that I don't bother):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...0/Deadpool.jpg

FINALLY found this! I was afraid I'd have to go without it. Best Deadpool so far! Taskmaster ain't bad either, save for the fact that he can't hold his sword or pistol (and the shield won't really stay on very well either).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...200/THANOS.jpg

Also found this as a total surprise: He was hidden far back on the pegs at Meijer. Never found him when he was supposed to be new....I guess Meijer had his wave stuck back in stock or something. Dunno why else he would suddenly show up. I had pretty much given up on finding him, so it's cool that he appeared!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...00/mechguy.jpg

I already forgot this guy's name; I just got 'em 'cause he's a cool robot toy. Well, he's sort of a robot. It's actually a mech suit and the head opens up to reveal a tiny alien guy that is piloting it. Kinda neat!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s%200/Zero.jpg

Finally, to add to my Mega Man X figure: Zero! Friggin' GREAT figure, though you gotta be careful with the little stick that keeps his hair on (looks like it might break easily).

I managed to get Thanos this along with Apocalypse and juggernaut, although I went the ebay route, I think Thanos looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I don't know whether you care about the difference between the original smaller masks and the larger ones. But I'll warn you that if you want to attach the seat belt securely over Matt Trakker then you will want to get the small mask. The seat belt is darn near impossible to stretch over the large mask and get it to fasten properly.
    Actually, I didn't know about the short mask (first release)/ long mask (later release) variation when I started buying these toys but have since concentrated on the short mask variety. The short masks just look better. Unfortunately, I did rack up a Torch (Cliff Dagger) long mask and a Stiletto (as well as Sly Rax) long mask. I chalk those up as learing experiences, F-Deuce.

Mattel's Ghostbusters Walter Peck & Vinz Clortho from Mattycollector's Halloween sale.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Toralei, Daughter of the Werecat from Monster High!!

You look pretty pumped for somebody without a pulse

Break a leg, break 'em both

Don't Cleopatronize me

I got the latest release of the new Hercules (Devastator) gestalt, Heavy Labor.

I also got some of the new vintage card Star Wars releases: Bastilla Shan, TIE Fighter Pilot, B-Wing Pilot and mail-away Prototype Armor Boba Fett.

And I also got the new comic 2-packs: Bullseye/Daredevil and Quicksilver/Wonder Man.

Now I thought I would more pleased with the Quicksilver/Wonder Man set (because they've never been released before in MU) but I actually like the Bullseye/Daredevil set more. The reason being that they come with new accessories but moreso because they have a new ankle joint that allows for both forward/backward as well as lateral movement. It's pretty sweet. And the deco on both figures are leaps and bounds better than their predecessors. But I'm glad I got the original versions because I cannibalized the molded card hand from Bullseye, as well as his weaponry, and the extended billy club from the first Daredevil. Two more great sets from MU!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; April 28, 2012 at 01:05pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I've been collecting toys from the japanese super sentai series called Gokaiger as of late, so my most recent "gets" have been the Gokai Treasure Chest (to hold all those amazing Ranger Keys... one for every sentai member in the last 35 years), and a Ranger Key representing none other than the Blue MMPR Ranger.
    CyberV... FOR VICTORY!

Check out my new comic, Death Fox, at www.whatthefluxcomics.com

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

how is that funny?

Oh man, I didn't know the mail away Boba Fett was already being sent out! I haven't even seen the new guys with the mail away form. I gotta get on that!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Oh man, I didn't know the mail away Boba Fett was already being sent out! I haven't even seen the new guys with the mail away form. I gotta get on that!
    You disappoint and disgust me. How can you not have prototype armor Boba Fett? Pathetic!

As for me, I got more of the new vintage card Star Wars figures: Ponda Baba, Echo Base Soldier and Slave Leia.

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; April 28, 2012 at 01:07pm.

Hey BJH, is that Slave Leia in scale with the vintage ROTJ figures? I don't have any of the new stuff, but I have a vintage Jabba the Hutt playset on display, and I've been thinking it could use a little eye candy...

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    Hey BJH, is that Slave Leia in scale with the vintage ROTJ figures? I don't have any of the new stuff, but I have a vintage Jabba the Hutt playset on display, and I've been thinking it could use a little eye candy...
    She's in scale. She's a repack of the Saga Collection Slave Leia from a few years back, although this release doesn't seem to come with the alternate lower torso in a "sitting" position.

She's also unusually short, even shorter than Vintage Collection Hoth Leia.