Page 12 of 166 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    She's in scale. She's a repack of the Saga Collection Slave Leia from a few years back, although this release doesn't seem to come with the alternate lower torso in a "sitting" position.

She's also unusually short, even shorter than Vintage Collection Hoth Leia.
    Don't forget to tell him about the new cloth skirt, BJH! A new cloth skirt!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Don't forget to tell him about the new cloth skirt, BJH! A new cloth skirt!
    Nah, the cloth skirt is the same.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Nah, the cloth skirt is the same.
    It's what's underneath that's different!

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    More vintage boxed Star Wars toys in the House of Madness! I got the Land Speeder and Luke Skywalker Tauntaun Target exclusives today...

Plus I also got the Throne of Chaos Unicron stand to display him in planet-mode...

And in action...

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

She's in scale. She's a repack of the Saga Collection Slave Leia from a few years back, although this release doesn't seem to come with the alternate lower torso in a "sitting" position.

She's also unusually short, even shorter than Vintage Collection Hoth Leia.
    Hmmm, yeah I was wondering how short she'd look in comparison to vintage Leia/Boushh. Alternate lower torso with sitting position, you say? That might be the way to go. She won't be leaving Jabba's side, so sitting will be important...

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor's Only Fan View Post
    It's what's underneath that's different!

Sorry...I couldn't resist.
    After seeing Benedict's post, I watched a review of the figure on youtube... the reviewer pointed out "what's underneath" in what I would gently call "excessive" detail

I got the latest Atomic Laser release of reproduction G1 Transformers tech specs: 1986 Volume 2.

Attached Images Attached Images

The more Star Wars items I see the more I feel like collecting them. I think they are awesome but I have been burnt by Star Wars figs way too many times.

I just want ultimate versions straight off the bat so I am not made to feel like I need a new figure when they eventually get updated again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    The more Star Wars items I see the more I feel like collecting them. I think they are awesome but I have been burnt by Star Wars figs way too many times.

I just want ultimate versions straight off the bat so I am not made to feel like I need a new figure when they eventually get updated again.
    Well, the problem with any franchise that's been chugging out action figures for this long (the latest batch started in 95) is that they constantly have to re-do the main cast in various outfits to have something to sell to the kiddies.

But yeah, the Vintage Collection figures are usually pretty nice. I wish they would do away with the cut hip joint though, at least on the NEW sculpts.

So I spent the weekend at the Scandinavian version of Auto Assembly. This is a european Transformers convention, nowhere near the size of BotCon or anything like that. The Scandinavian version was basically just a fan meeting with some vendors and Simon Furman (legendary Transformers author) in attendance.

Anyway, I got stuff.

The Goodie Bag for the con had craploads of stuff in it. Two comics with exclusive Auto Assembly covers, keyrings, postcards, a sticker, a couple of ReproLabel sticker sheets... and one of those tiny movie TF's. Hasbro Europe had donated a lot of movie toys for contests and gifts, which was a nice gesture of them.

I got a bunch of my Transformers comics signed by Simon Furman ( a REALLY nice chap to talk to) and also bought a copy of his latest Death's Head comic to get signed as well (upper left here).

Vintage Transformers, including the last two Seacons I needed for a full set. I have wanted a nice, complete Brawl for a long time now, so that was also great.

United Jazz and Tracks. Lovely figures, amazing paintjobs. One of the best Jazz toys ever made (he comes with unfoldable speakers, just like in the toon!).

Overall a great weekend, and a great haul.
    Last edited by Sandman; November 15, 2011 at 06:27pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heroic Warrior
    Funny that the Robocop trailer utilizes Terminator music
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    My latest pickup is many hours of time summed up in one word...SKYRIM!!!

There goes what's left of my life, ah well it's worth it.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Geeze it has been almost a month since I got the following, but just got around to taking pics.

BlizzCon Exclusive Loot:
    "Deathy" Figure Print

Mini Tyreal (Diablo game)

Mega Blocks Thrall

and I picked up an Ice Shard to display my Frostmourne

Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Here’s my haul after a drive to the nearest big city this past weekend:

- M.A.S.K. : Gator (complete w/ instructions)
    - DC Super Powers : Parademon
    - Silverhawks : Volt-Ure (bird for Mo-Lec-U-Lar)
    - Transformers Animated : Grimock
    - Transformers Legends : Optimus Prime
    - Transformers Legends : Starscream
    - Transformers Legends : Prowl
    - DCUC : Flash
    - DCUC : Green Lantern vs. Sinestro
    - Star Wars The Vintage Collection : Logray

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Found the Guardians of the Galaxy pack:

And this crazy skeleton guy from the current Power Ranger's line named Deker:

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I got another addition to my V.E.N.O.M. army and it is a significant one: Miles Mayhem and Switchblade! It's in near mint to mint condition with only very minor sticker peeling but a little Super Glue fixed that. It came with its original box, instructions, mini-comic and insert catalog all a reasonable price (in my opinion).

The only negative thing is that it came with a second year helmet. But I'm sure I can come across a first year helmet on Ebay.

I also bought Christmas gifts for my sister's kids: A Teddy Scares Limited Edition Granger Evermore for the 3 year old girl and a Terrordactyl for the 2 year old boy.

I will teach them the true meaning of fear...

A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

I was grocery shopping and found two Arkham Asylum Batmobile Hot Wheels and had to buy them.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

NECA 7" Robocop:

"The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Let me think...

Sideshow 12" Cobra Commander

1:6 scale black glasses to finish my Baroness custom

2 more Lanard WOW girls figures(attached)

a PSP knockoff MP5 player that plays movies, music, older system games, and all that.

one of those tiny solar powered toy cars that HK sellers carry.

a pair of transforming LED flashlights at Family Dollar that unfold into robot bugs.

and MLP FIM wave 4, all 6 in one go yesterday as Walmart had all 6 in stock.

yes, my tastes vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got another addition to my V.E.N.O.M. army and it is a significant one: Miles Mayhem and Switchblade! It's in near mint to mint condition with only very minor sticker peeling but a little Super Glue fixed that. It came with its original box, instructions, mini-comic and insert catalog all a reasonable price (in my opinion).

http://www.albertpenello.com/mask/switch.jpg

http://www.albertpenello.com/mask/box/switchbox.jpg

The only negative thing is that it came with a second year helmet. But I'm sure I can come across a first year helmet on Ebay.
    Switchblade has been high on my want list. I never had it as a kid and always wanted it. Though I at least had Mile Mayhem thanks to those M.A.S.K. figure 2 packs.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Switchblade has been high on my want list. I never had it as a kid and always wanted it. Though I at least had Mile Mayhem thanks to those M.A.S.K. figure 2 packs.
    Time for a play date, Faker Jr.!

As for my latest scores, I got an Astral Form Doctor Strange and a First Uniform Ms. Marvel.

Plus I finally got the Wal-Mart exclusive Jabba the Hutt box set

Finally, I got my sister a Pullip Vocaloid Hatsune Miku doll for Christmas.

I got my latest Marvel Universe variant, normal version Absorbing Man! Which actually sounds pretty lame. It's basically just a prison guy with no shirt and striped pants who comes with a chain that has a ball on one end. But I'm excited for this figure nonetheless! In a purely non-sexual way...

Just picked the 6 inch thunder cats line.

I picked up Blue Lantern Flash yesterday.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

two lego sets from TRU's sale last week. lego city corner and the apple tree house.