Page 125 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3743

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

I only collect MOTUC but I've been curious about the new TMNT series. I got regular Mike and Raph and Battle Shell Don and Leo (I could claim it was on purpose for research but it was accidental). They're super cool! They're tiny and adorable, but the level of articulation and detail make them fit in with MOTUC remarkably well. The regular ones, at least. The Battle Shell versions lack detail and they changed their feet so they can't stand very well. These guys are cool and they work with MOTUC for a neat nostalgic crossover! But get the regular ones and avoid the Battle Shells.

1925318_289992364483396_2042107518_n.jpg

I picked up this crappy Vader at BL in anticipation of the bad weather, lol.

He can only hit maybe three poses, but I suppose there's worse figures one could buy.

I had a new toy day today on top of the motuc teela arriving in the mail, I scored a tmnt classics Leo, tmnt nick Casey jones, and a sw 6" black series Han Solo. It was a fun day
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Netossa, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, Filmation hordak, horde trooper(s), sky high, Kevin kosse heads

I got two more IJ figures.

Belloq is pretty cool; but, unfortunately, Williams has sticker damage and comes with a pine green snake.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I finally found one of these for a decent price. No missile, but mint shape otherwise. I bought one 10 years ago in a lot of toys, never got it because the local PO got broken into and packages ransacked. Ever since when I saw them for sale they were asking far too much, until last night.

ED-209 from NECA's RoboCop line!

Reviewed (in FAQ fashion) right here: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/02/...-209-from.html
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I picked up a few more Pathfinder miniatures (you know, D&D's silly cousin), all of which are characters from the Wrath of the Righteous adventure path. Someday, I will run this campaign. Someday...

First up is Staunton Vhane, dwarf anti-paladin and servant of the demon lord Deskari. He's more militaristic and less overtly-psycho than most of the villains in this path, although he is still pretty disturbing. You fight him in Sword of Valor, as you try to retake a city.

Then there's Arueshalae, a reformed/redeemed/attempting redemption succubus. Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder have generally kept away from making demons redeemable, because it flies in the face of the whole concept. So this is interesting. I find it unfortunate that they chose a succubus, though - you know, she's humanoid and very pretty, so players will have an easier time empathizing with her and maybe hoping for sexytimes at some point in the future. I would love to see the effect if they had one of the uglier, more monstrous demons attempting to be reformed and serving a god.

That said, Arueshalae is a really well-written character, even though she only appears in a gaming module. And I appreciate that, surprisingly, she is not overly-sexualized - her armor even covers more of her body than pretty much any other fantasy female!

And on the other end of the spectrum, we have Nocticula. Demon Lord (lady?), Queen of the Succubi, and very, very evil person. She gets no sympathy, probably because of that freaky hairdo.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Lego Movie - Creative Ambush
    Figuarts - Power Rangers - Red, Pink & White.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

I just got the Deadshot figure from DC Collectibles' Suicide Squad line: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/02/...-from-new.html
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

I bought a loose one for $9 shipped. Paying $20 for a MOC sample seems pointless when the accessories would just end up in a parts box anyway.

On a side note, Imageshack has gone subscription only. Why anyone would pay it when Imgur seems a better overall site is beyond me though.

Power Rangers Super Megaforce Legendary Megazord Figure

I really like these Retro-Fire styled figures! Glad to add the Pirate Megazord to my collection last night
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Casey Jones from the new TMNT line: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/02/...ones-from.html

"We have a Ram-Man"

I think having Kahn MOC would be bad ***.

I got in Chief Temple Guard. He's kind of neat, but I still question whether this guy *really* needed an action figure.

Sweet Halo haul at Walgreens. 75% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I think having Kahn MOC would be bad ***.
    Perhaps but I'm not a MOC collector, and 98% of Playmates Trek stuff is worth nothing even MOC anyway. Some figures go for overpriced amounts because sellers think they can charge more for certain characters, but most don't sell unless you literally can't find it elsewhere. I paid $21 for the Borg Queen, but with exceptions most of my collection has cost me $2 per figure.

I'm not kidding when I say the accessories are useless. Beyond a small few I use, most are in a box. I'll likely put them up for sale as a batch or something, but paying double for useless parts seems silly.

I also ordered 30 clear Protech stands. Next month I'll order 30 more. Every last useless Playmates badge stand is getting replaced. And I got a new replacement shelf up, which gives me room for 2 more figures.

I think I had Kahn back in the day. Hard to remember.

I will have a similar problem with the IJ line (most likely). They aren't all $7. Most of them, of course, are.
    I have to decide if I'm willing to pay more for the few that aren't.

I scored a 12" plush talking yoda with moving mouth for $5 at Walmart on a huge clearance. Couldn't pass on him. It's freakin' Yoda!
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Netossa, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, Filmation hordak, horde trooper(s), sky high, Kevin kosse heads

DCC Anarky came in the other day. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Picked up TF Generations Scoop from my local Target store. Ordered the NECA NES Robocop from BBTS and can not wait for this guy to arrive.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

my newest addition

$_57.JPG

I just picked up the entire Funko Game of thrones Legacy Collection wave 1. I love the books and the show so i just had to have them.

Two! Two new dinosaurs!

#1. Bullyland Velociraptor. Not perfect, but CLOSER to being an "accurate" Velociraptor. They were small and very feathery. This guy's teeth shouldn't be so prominent.

The Prometheus Engineer is the only humanoid figure I have in (more or less) the correct scale for this, though the raptor is again a little bigger than he would be in real life. VELOCIRAPTOR LAP PET!

#2. CollectA Cryolophosaurus

Yes, I know that the antarctic was temperate when this dinosaur lived, but its color scheme demanded a snowy background. Unfortunately, my terrain piece has a LOT of those pegs, and I could not find an angle without any. So one will have to do.

Well, my only CollectA pieces prior to this were their Cyclops and Cerberus, so it's nice to see the dinosaur. Cryolophosaurus has trouble standing, but I really like him.
    Last edited by Ridureyu; February 21, 2014 at 03:25am.

I got the DC Comics Bombshells Batgirl statue. The Bombshells line has been gorgeous but while I'm a huge fan of Batgirl, I can't help but feel she's the weakest statue yet. I'd love to collect this whole line but at $100 a pop I just don't think that's a realistic goal. Batgirl is reviewed here: http://www.thepicreview.com/2014/02/...l-from-dc.html

"We have a Ram-Man"

Trelane, via a cheap amazon listing this morning.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Just got the 14" Mezco Thundercats Lion-O and Mumm-Ra figures.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

I got Mega Cannon Spider-man at my local Ross for $4. He looks decent. I'll just leave him MOC since the articulation on these wasn't good.

The loyal Dominion soldier. It's easy to keep your troops loyal when you breed them to be addicts.