Page 130 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3891

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

TRUs have different pricing tiers based on their perception of the local customer base.

We are in the higher tier--although, perhaps, not the highest. I know the prices are lower at the Phillipsburg store, but that's about 40 minutes away.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    These from one seller-

These from another-

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    I got a e-mail that my Jetta had arrived at Doll Peddler and an invoice for postage which means I'll be getting in the next 10-14 days. Any US Orgers who order her got her yet? Pics please.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

8 more to go and my shelves will be full.

I got a 20% coupon from TRU site and used it on a Xenomorph. They only had 2 left, lol.

I was going to paint him black, but the blue is starting to grow on me a bit. I think I'll see if I can get the movie before doing anything. I haven't seen it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I got a 20% coupon from TRU site...
    I have one also. Just waiting for the right item to use it on. I am having trouble pulling the trigger. lol.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I have one also. Just waiting for the right item to use it on. I am having trouble pulling the trigger. lol.

Yeah, I was happy there were still some xeno's sitting there, or else it might have gone to waste. Still ended up costing $16 and change, since regular price was $19.50. But it's pretty cool to *finally* have an action figure for these guys after all these years.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    I got a e-mail that my Jetta had arrived at Doll Peddler and an invoice for postage which means I'll be getting in the next 10-14 days. Any US Orgers who order her got her yet? Pics please.
    I ordered her and Astral, but haven't got any kind of email on them yet. :/

Astral was the first non-Misfit I ordered, so I found a Rapture on ebay for $82 shipped (which I thought was a great deal) to go with her. I figured That Old Houdini Magic was enough of an excuse, lol.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got 2 of the figures from the new 3 3/4" Avengers line, Grim Reaper and Hyperion:

The paint is a little sloppy on both figures. Hyperion has red splotches on his neck and the Grim Reaper's skull has irregular paint. I still like them though. I hope I am able to pick up the Wasp for a reasonable price.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Oddly enough, after that post I made I ended up getting my Jetta and Astral yesterday.

They look great! I took some in-box pics and I'll try to post them when I get home tonight.

Got these two at Goodwill the other day:

I can't believe i found a vintage Grimlock there. Of course, now I want to reacquire the other four Dinobots (which I actually had as a kid) so he won't be lonely.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

It's really hard to believe Playmates only made 3 mirror universe figures in the 4.5" scale. The 9" line had a full TOS range.

A few days ago, bought the final Lego set I need for my Jabba the Hut Lego collection, the Sail Bardge. That goes with last year's buys of the palace, two skiffs, and the Rancor pit.

5 more to go

I've been completely focused on MOTUC lately. I was a casual cherry picker just two months ago and my last non motu purchase was a TRU Acid Storm. My only Masterpiece Jet. I'd prefer Takara's but I thought it would be a good way to gauge the Hasbro MP's and the current jet / seeker model. Also, it was clear the box had been returned and opened so I made a whole polite production about and got 10% off of the purchase

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a few things in today. First thing was Astral Eldritch from Integrity's Jem line for my sister's birthday:

Then I got Reprolabels sticker sheet for MP Bluestreak:

And for X-Transbots Huffer:

As well as for Pipes:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I am just learning about the Integrity Jem line from this thread. I find the doll look a little eerie(in the good way). The Synergy figure is my favorite and the most tempting.

Also, Benedict Judas…Pipes! Awesome!

I got some gems at dollar tree.

I plan to use these in some type of display, but I haven't figured out what.
    I am hoping to find a treasure chest that can open and close and store stuff.

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

I got in Avengers #173:

With this comic, I now have every Avengers comic from #145 to #300...

I just picked up another M.A.S.K. Switchblade in great shape for $10 at an antique mall. The canopy is intact and there is only minor sticker wear. It was missing the blades but I already had good blades from an incredibly raggedy Switchblade I bought a while ago. And I already have a Miles Mayhem figure in great shape with mask. All I need now is the bomb/missile that goes underneath.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I also got in 2 more comics today starting with Avengers #108:

And Amazing Spider-Man #15 which features the first appearance of Kraven the Hunter and the first mention of Mary Jane Watson (as the niece of Anna Watson):

I managed to score another Demon's Chronicle figure (patience pays off with this obscure Japanese line), but instead of a demon (most of them are Goetic demons), this one's an Egyptian deity!

Sobek, the crocodile god. He represents the Nile, protection, savagery, hunger, fertility, sexual aggression, the sun, and creation.

I got some more slime containers at my local TRU. These are well worth the 70 cents.

I had to return my xenomorph. His right leg broke off when I tried to move it.

Guess I'll have to go without any figures from the franchise. It isn't worth putting up with all of Neca's ******** over defective figures.