Page 14 of 158 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    MLP unicorns Dewdrop Dazzle and Lulu Luck.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Well a friend of mine got me for christmas the armored Savage Opress from SW. That figure is totally awesome I think. I only have 1 and opened it but then again maybe someday I will get another 1 carded and keep it carded.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I got a vintage GI Joe Rolling Thunder. It has now become my favourite vehicle.

I would have loved to own this as a kid. It has size and firepower, what more can you ask for in a vehicle?
    Unfortunately nowadays people would say good gas mileage and eco-boost.

Heroic Warrior

His resume from 1966....not many of those around.

Zorin : The greatest cataclysm.....in history !
    Mortner : And all due to "natural" causes.....
    Zorin : Exactly !
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

POP! heroes batman

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread He-Man View Post
    http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...d/DSCF0101.jpg

His resume from 1966....not many of those around.

Zorin : The greatest cataclysm.....in history !
    Mortner : And all due to "natural" causes.....
    Zorin : Exactly !
    That's pretty cool
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah , it's awesome

DH italy 2sh , psossible one of the best DH posters out there......this image was only used first time around , never for re-issues.....just makes it all the more special :

Re-issue had blue/red lettering.......my folks bought a plexi frame (how can you own this and not frame it....it'd be a crime lol)

Loken sgd photo
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a couple of things before the coming of Christmas. First I got a Deadpool pint glass.

Second, I got Crazy Devy's new Omega Supreme's Claw upgrade which allows for great claw mobility.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    DC Direct Green Lantern Series 5

TOO much! I bought the Arkham City Robin/Joker two-pack. I've never played Arkham City, but the Robin figure was hot. The Guy Gardner DCD figure for the same reason. I also got two of the Monster High build-your-own doll sets and Gill from the Skull Shores assortment.

With other DCD Guys

scale comparison

Shiny Lanterns

Found Sinestro on discount at a specialty store.

Best Sinestro ever IMO

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got a bunch of stuff in the mail today. I got a whole lot of the new Marvel Universe releases.

I got Patriot:

Pyslocke:

and Storm:

Plus I got the latest comic 2-packs: Thanos/Adam Warlock and Mr. Sinister/Gambit.

I thought the Thanos in this 2-pack was going to be a throw-away figure but I am really digging the deep purple/metallic gold paint scheme on him. So much so that now I'm regretting he doesn't come with an Infinity Gauntlet to match this re-deco. Also, I was surprised that the Infinity Gauntlet that comes with Adam Warlock is a separate clip-on accessory. This means that almost any MU figure can wield it!

The only figure that really disappointed me was the Gambit figure which is just a repaint of the figure that came from the X-Men/Wolverine toyline. I was hoping it would be an MU body for the added poseability. But, as it is, it's lacks the articulation of fellow MU toys. Now I got to hope that they release a proper Gambit to add to my MU X-Men team.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; December 24, 2011 at 09:40pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I'm already dissapointed over the Psylocke... Wish she could at least have gotten her own unique head. And Storm didn't get any of the enhanced articulation X-23 did. Wonder when we'll get a Storm who can at least move her arms properly?

And yeah, that Gambit looks a bit mediocre as well. I was never fond of the Wolverine Origins style articulation. Mr Sinister looks okey, if only he wasn't so massive!

How's the poseability on Adam Warlock, Benny?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I'm already dissapointed over the Psylocke... Wish she could at least have gotten her own unique head. And Storm didn't get any of the enhanced articulation X-23 did. Wonder when we'll get a Storm who can at least move her arms properly?
    Actually, I'm okay with both Psylocke and Storm. Maybe I just have lower expectations when it comes to heroic female figures. But I think we can both agree that at least this Storm was better than the one that came in the X-Men box set.

And yeah, that Gambit looks a bit mediocre as well. I was never fond of the Wolverine Origins style articulation. Mr Sinister looks okey, if only he wasn't so massive!
    I actually like Mr. Sinister as is (even though he's mainly 80% Colossus). I've always thought of major villains (Thanos, Apocalypse, Sinister) to be bigger than regular heroes and tower over them.

How's the poseability on Adam Warlock, Benny?
    Well, he has the new MU ankles that allow for the new side to side movement and has ankle, calf, knee, thigh, leg, waist, chest, shoulder, bicep, elbow, wrist and head joints. I think it's pretty good. You better get this 2-pack, Sandy! I think this will be the only chance to get Adam Warlock.

I also forgot to mention that Patriot has gauntlet articulation instead on wrist articulation. The ones on mine are super loose. I hope this isn't true for all of them. Oh, and no stands come with the figures.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; December 28, 2011 at 08:55pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I thought the Thanos in this 2-pack was going to be a throw-away figure but I am really digging the deep purple/metallic gold paint scheme on him. So much so that now I'm regretting he doesn't come with an Infinity Gauntlet to match this re-deco.
    Dang! I thought he looked better than the first as well...I was hoping he would have the Infinity Gauntlet. So I guess this means that you think the first version's gauntlet doesn't match this one at all?

Also, I was surprised that the Infinity Gauntlet that comes with Adam Warlock is a separate clip-on accessory. This means that almost any MU figure can wield it!
    Alright well now I NEED this pack! I didn't care about Warlock, but I'll take an Infinity Gauntlet that I can give to anyone in that scale!

The only figure that really disappointed me was the Gambit figure which is just a repaint of the figure that came from the X-Men/Wolverine toyline. I was hoping it would be an MU body for the added poseability. But, as it is, it's lacks the articulation of fellow MU toys. Now I got to hope that they release a proper Gambit to add to my MU X-Men team.
    Bah, I thought that's what he looked like. Oh well. Totally getting that pack for Sinister anyway.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Dang! I thought he looked better than the first as well...I was hoping he would have the Infinity Gauntlet. So I guess this means that you think the first version's gauntlet doesn't match this one at all?
    Nah, Alexx. The 2-pack Thanos has a metallic gold paint on his gloves while the single Thanos has more of a lighter yellow/orange color. The Infinity Gauntlet will definitely look a different shade if you put it on the 2-pack Thanos.

Alright well now I NEED this pack! I didn't care about Warlock, but I'll take an Infinity Gauntlet that I can give to anyone in that scale!
    Yeah, it is pretty cool. When I was taking Adam Warlock out of the package I thought I had broken his arm when I saw the Gauntlet still in the plastic tray. Then I looked at Adam and he had his regular arm still in place. Then I saw it was a clip-on and was pretty much taken aback.

Bah, I thought that's what he looked like. Oh well. Totally getting that pack for Sinister anyway.
    I too mainly bought the pack for Mr. Sinister. I thought Gambit would be an added bonus. Good thing I didn't buy the single Gambit from the Wolverine Origins line like I had pondered before.

I think I'm getting the Sinister/Gambit and Thanos/Warlock packs. I want that Captain Britain but I hate to get another crappy spidey.

From the single packs, I'm unsure. Psylocke is the only one I know I'd want.

Got series five River Song and Leela from Doctor Who for Christmas.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

It was a Sci-Fi Christmas for me with Clone Wars/Warhammer
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I just got one of the best additions to my MU collection...Fin Fang Foom! Even though I know he was released under the Marvel Legends banner, his sheer size makes him an excellent figure to display with my Marvel Universe 4" figures. I prefer this version over the orange/purple boxer version that's going to be released later.

It's time for obscure finds after Christmas! As expected, the stores won't stock NEW waves of toys until after Christmas, so all the stuff from Thor and Iron Man 2 that shoulda been out awhile ago is now showing up!

....and everyone has pretty much bought it all before I could get there! Bottom of the barrel right there. I DID find Hogun - one of the Warriors Three - but his leg broke off as soon as I moved him sooo...I can't count him.

Then my canadian friend Neutron Hacker found me this (among other things):

Oh yeah, and I found these today:

All at TRU and took off a chunk off it with a giftcard.
    Last edited by Alexx; December 29, 2011 at 03:26pm.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Oh yeah, and I found these today:

All at TRU and took off a chunk of it with a giftcard.
    Man, that is plain beauty!
    You only miss Renegades Scarlett.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Man, that is plain beauty!
    You only miss Renegades Scarlett.
    Found her on her own yesterday, actually! I am, however, missing Storm Shadow. The search continues!

I got an older release Gold Leader Dutch Vander to pilot my recently acquired vintage-style packaging Y-Wing Fighter, my second favorite Rebel vehicle next to the Snowspeeder. That way I can re-create one of the funniest scenes in A New Hope.

"Stay on target."
    "They're coming in too fast!"
    "Stay on target."
    "Loosen up!"
    BOOM!

Getting him in there and closing the hatch was quite a feat. The cockpit is pretty tight and the controls get in the way but I managed to squeeze him in there. Plus I got an R2 unit I cobbled together from a few of the Build-A-Droid parts I had for a while.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; December 31, 2011 at 10:30am.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    When will they make Porkins with the screaming exploding action feature?