Page 143 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4303

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    You might want to check Ollies. They have some type of paper enterprise model for $6. I didn't pick one up because I'm trying to keep spending down.
    I haven't been there in a couple of years. They're an hour's drive away and gas prices keep going up- it's over $4 a gallon now here. Since I've been able to get so much stuff I want either at Walmart, on Amazon or eBay, I stopped making those drives into the city because it was eating up too much money to browse those shops.

I am thinking maybe a Barbie or other fashion doll robe could work, since they tend to have skinny bodies and stick arms for their size. I'd have to trim it but that's all.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Fan Toys Scoria (a.k.a. Slag) today and this sucker is huge!

He comes with a light-up LED sword, LED gun, an extra head, 2 face plates, and 2 lifters for MP Grimlock so that Grimlock can be at the same height as Slag! This is one awesome toy! I can't wait for their Swoop and am so glad I pre-ordered him!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 21, 2014 at 05:36pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Annual town flea market haul. I got 2 computers for $40. I'm using one of them now.

Pentium IV's. I'm moving up in the world.

I'm cleaning the football game, right now. Haven't tested it yet.
    The duke controller is for sell/trade after I clean and test it.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in Fan Toys Scoria (a.k.a. Slag) today and this sucker is huge!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JT_MwE8x_d...OT-SLAG_03.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iamz_sAAGb...OT-SLAG_01.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b7OvIB7gv7...OT-SLAG_09.jpg

http://m5.miiduu.com/store5/50597/im...11/scoria7.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lzSoR5kQ-Y...OT-SLAG_10.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hTN9nZYuOJ...OT-SLAG_07.jpg

http://tformers.net/g/generated/2282...scaled_600.jpg

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s...ndom/Dinos.jpg

He comes with a light-up LED sword, LED gun, an extra head, 2 face plates, and 2 lifters for MP Grimlock so that Grimlock can be at the same height as Slag! This is one awesome toy! I can't wait for their Swoop and am so glad I pre-ordered him!
    Excellent score, Benny! Would like to get this guy, but too many goodies out there for my battered wallet to handle.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Transformers Fortress Maximus reissue.

It was either him or Classics Castle Grayskull. I think I made the right choice.

Raleigh Toy Show...Toy Hauls from the Toy Show and retail for June 22 (only 10 pics at a time, more can be just overwhelming!)
    Ninja Turtles Movie 2014 The Shredder figure by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    FunSkool G.I.Joe Incinerator by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    Star Wars R4-P17 by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    Star Wars 12" Darth Vader by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    Vintage Star Wars Snaggletooth by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    ReAction Alien figure by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    Retrogames! I love Edward McKay's!!!
    NES Cybernoid by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    NES Time Lord by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    NES Kung Fu Heroes by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    SNES Space Invaders by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

Dollar Tree pick ups.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...6&d=1403199370

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet. I was able to move Orton. It's quite a surprise, actually.

Anyway, here is the little tut mini figure. He's quite cool and well worth a dollar.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...0&d=1403213266
    MUST go to Dollar Tree! I love Egyptian stuff! I used to get the ones that were 88 cents at Walmart for the Egyptian and the Greek artifacts.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the rarest of them all? Why, it's the blue #&$@!% of course.

I just happened to stumble upon this one at a far away Dollar General. I couldn't even believe it.
    Keep my eyes open for another.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the rarest of them all? Why, it's the blue #&$@!% of course.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...3&d=1403470645

I just happened to stumble upon this one at a far away Dollar General. I couldn't even believe it.
    Keep my eyes open for another.
    I really love the Aliens in that series. I've accumulated an army of them over the last year.
    Are y'all ready for MORE pictures of toys from the Raleigh Toy Show?...Toy Hauls from the Toy Show and retail for June 22 (only 10 pics at a time, more can be just overwhelming!)
    Star Trek chunk:
    #startrek #tng #startrekthenextgeneration #klingon #worf in chromed armor! by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #startrek #tng #startrekthenextgeneration #borg #locutus #picard #actionfigure by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #startrek #tng #startrekthenextgeneration #borg #talking #actionfigure it still talks!! by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #startrek #tng #startrekthenextgeneration #borg #actionfigure by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #startrek #startrekthenextgeneration #lunchbox by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #startrekthenextgeneration #startrek #tng #actionfigure by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #startrek #startrekthenextgeneration #tng #actionfigure by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    Even though I bought the rest of Raideen, THIS is the reason I bought him...this FIST!
    #shogunwarriors #raideen by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #imaginext I'm thinking "Ghost Rider custom!" #ghostrider #marvel by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #rocklords #gobots rock! by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

I'm sure my army is equally formidable. I've doubled up on them.

Here is my VHS haul from the flea market. Good condition for the most part. Gremlins is beat up, but the others seem to be good.

- - - Updated - - -

CVS marked this pack of XBOTZ down to $8.50.

When I first encountered them about 4 months ago, the original price really spooked me (whatever it was). So I'm not sure if there are other packs.
    Last edited by Phil.Pastel; June 22, 2014 at 08:31pm.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Actually, there's a whole line of those figures; they were sold a few years back under the M.A.R.S. banner, with some aliens put together in a similar, interchangeable fashion, as well as some modest sized vehicles. Found all of mine at various Walgreen stores at the time.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

yes, that's a line that will NEVER die. I had the WALGREENs sets, then the DOLLAR GENERAL ones, and then the FAMILY DOLLAR light-up ones. Great figures. I just wish they would change the colors from year to year, or something. I do like the colors, but I have an army of them, and my army needs some diversity.
    Even MORE Raleigh Toy Show...Toy Hauls from the Toy Show and retail for June 22 (only 10 pics at a time, more can be just overwhelming!)
    #sentai by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #sentai by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    DVDs:
    #benji #dvd by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #phantom2040 #dvd #cartoon #animation #phantom loved this cartoon and we need the Full series In DVD stat! by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    for reading
    This is actually $37.50 at Toys "R" Us. I plan to make into a CBR which means comic book reader by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    RetroGaming fun!
    #atari #gijoe #retrogaming #atari2600 by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #intellivision #retrogaming by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #snes #nintendo #retrogaming #edwardmckay by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    #retrogaming #nes #nintendo by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

I have some of the bigger walking robots from Walgreens, but I haven't seen the basic figures there.

These XBotz are a little bit of a different story because I hadn't seen them at CVS until about 4 months ago. Granted, it's a drug store and not on my list of regular stops. I just wish I could recall if there was an alien pack.

- - - Updated - - -

BRAWL!

These aren't all of them by any stretch. I've got MOC specimens, as well as larger sized robots.

Where are the walking robots in the store, because I didn't see anything cool at my Walgreens today. I did find cool stuff elsewhere:
    Some recent Hauls

#retrogaming #actionfigure by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

#transformers by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

#hotwheels #snoopy by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

#hotwheels #lego by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    from Target today:

#marvel #actionfigure #spiderman by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

#starwars #starwarshasbro #starwarsactionfigures by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

#starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    Goodwill DVDs:

upload by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

A lot of people don't like these, but I think they kick mighty booty!

Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in some more of my sister's upcoming Christmas gifts: Integrity's Video and Clash...

The only doll I wasn't able to get for her was Regina Cesair. She sold out fast. I guess I'll have to hunt her down later, hopefully she won't cost me too much.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
    Where are the walking robots in the store, because I didn't see anything cool at my Walgreens today.

Well, those were clearanced out (3 for $14, I believe). And that was about a year ago when I got mine. You are going to have look hard to find them, now. Walmart had them, too. But at a higher price. I've seen several walking dragons at Ross (which I believe were from the same line.) I just didn't want to shell out $15 for them.

I would like to have that Chewie, but I'm just not a fan of the Han. Hasbro really needs to stop putting **** in 2-packs. Especially figures with 5 pts. of articulation.

- - - Updated - - -

I fired up the metallic blue I bought a few weeks ago for this guy's weapon.

It looks really cool. No wonder it's $3 a bottle.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I won $300 on a scratch lotto ticket last night. I bought a new loveseat for the living room, and a new mattress, because I was in desperate need of both. I got the $99 Walmart mattress, the one that comes in a box in a vacuum-sealed bag. The loveseat was Walmart as well, $200 and free shipping online- which it's $220 in the store and there's no way I can haul the thing home in my car anyway.

Data arrived, I pieced together Dr. Lewis Zimmerman, and made a mobile emitter for the EMH with styrene.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Excellent score, Benny! Would like to get this guy, but too many goodies out there for my battered wallet to handle.
    Bah! You don't need that other stuff, Nekker. I know how much you love the Dinobots so the feeling you'll have once you own all 5 of them will surpass any of the other items.

As for scores, I got in the most recent wave of Avengers Infinite series (Cyclops, Ares, Omega Red, Valkyrie, Deathlok, Ant-Man):

Went to donate some stuff today, then swim laps, and then look for Star Wars Saga Legends figures...and Star WARS and TREK stuff today!!!

Here are some Infestors from Imperfecz - Available July 4th!

Hey, look, it's Baba Yaga!

The Brothers Three

This is the Simi-Vulpa, i.e. "Monkey Fox," i.e. the Opossum as described by Ptolemy. I do not know how Ptolemy learned about a New World Marsupial, but here is its mythological counterpart...
    (EDIT) NOPE! It's the Succarath - apparently early explorers i South America saw a ground sloth, had no clue what it was, and made up a strange Chimera-esque thing witha giant leaf for a tail.

And here is Sun Wukong, from the Journey to the West.

And now for Diablo (from Diablo III), by NECA:

Why does Diablo look female? Well, two reasons - 1. he always keeps some aspects of the host he has possessed (you can see the differences in Diablo 1 and 2), and his host this time was a woman, so he kept some of her shape. And 2. Diablo has absorbed the essences of the other Prime Evils, which includes Andariel. So he's got a little bit of her in his design.

Still the Lord of Terror

His shoulders make great monsters, too!

I dislike Constructabots and OP and Megs will be leaving. But they'll be leaving their weapons behind, heh.

I can also use the fancy "tackle boxes" to store stuff in.

I got in Amazing Spider-Man #7 today which features the second appearance of the Vulture:

Toys R Us is having a BOGO50% off sale, so I nabbed some Transformers (but the deluxes would STILL be cheaper at Wal-Mart)

And Goodwill had some more 49 cent DVDs:

Heroic Warrior
    I really hate double dvds that have nothing to do with each other,... or only star the same actor...

Never know where to put it on my shelf. Now... Sequels? That's a great space saver. I've got the first 4 Batman movies, 4 Lethal weapon, and 4 Blade shows all on the combo disks... the others? I can't bring myself to buy >.<

Except Bruce Lee or John Wayne.... THEY get their own section on the shelf... It's the Actor not the title with THAT exception

I COMPLETELY agree!!! Thankfully inside this are 2 DVDs, so I can print covers for them, and separate them into 2 boxes for the shelf, or just wait, and find one of them for another $0.49 which would be cheaper (printing a cover at Office Max costs the same, so 2 covers would cost more than I paid for these 2 DVDs)