Page 145 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4222

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Mezco 14" Cheetara

http://i.imgur.com/8cwSeV8.jpg

I finally saw one of these online for a price I could live with. Though I had to sell my spare Unikitty keychain to pay off half the cost, but it's just as well since the only place I have to display this is where I kept the keychain hanging. So now I am 100% out of room for toys with no space for anything but tiny trinkets.
    Did you get the convention version with Snarf?

I recently grabbed the standard version on clearance for $15 from FYE.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Did you get the convention version with Snarf?

I recently grabbed the standard version on clearance for $15 from FYE.
    No. The cheapest I can find that one online is $90, I don't care for the glowing eyes, and I don't care to pay extra for Snarf anyway.

There's enough space between the feet to put the 4" Bandai version.

It's funny how this 14" rotocast line has a $35 MSRP, while the Jakks 31" figures, which are more complex, have an MSRP of $30.

Last edited by diosoth; July 2, 2014 at 10:20pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in the new 24" Godzilla for my nephew's Christmas present:

http://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart...Big-Figure.jpg

I know how much I loved my 18" Shogun Warriors Godzilla figure as a kid and hope he likes this one as much.
    That is an Amazing Godzilla.... Now I finally have something the same size as my Mattycollector Voltron. I've got them posed in a combat right now ^_^

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Found a few things today, between TRU and Target.

Megatron & Chop Shop.jpg
    Swerve & Flanker.jpg
    TF mini figs.jpg
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Found a few things today, between TRU and Target.

Megatron & Chop Shop.jpg
    Swerve & Flanker.jpg
    TF mini figs.jpg
    Why is some of the text upside down and reversed

I bought more Disney Infinity stuff today this time from Amazon: Maeter, and two power disks: Headless horseman's horse and the Disney Parks Parking Lit tram as well. I'm well on my way to completing the figurine collection (and unlocking Yoda's light saber in the game) as all I need now is Phineas/Agent P from Phineas and Ferb, Francesco from Cars, and The Toy Story in space play set so I can get Buzz Lightyear and Jessie! I don't need the tru crystal figures or power discs to unlock the light saber but want them as well.
    Last edited by AlexisLasek; July 2, 2014 at 10:47pm. Reason: added O in OF and some other things
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    Why is some of the text upside down and reversed
    Evidently, someone slapped the sticker on wrong LOL I wonder if they were all like that at TRU or just the one I grabbed
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

I got the new CollectA Xenoceratops:

I love it when these companies use dinosaurs as an artistic canvas.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Amazing Spider-Man #9 yesterday (1st appearance of Electro):

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Bought this monster to play the role of Kamen Rider 1 way in the future, but he ended up being HUGE! I didn't expect it, 'cause he was comparable in price to SH Figuarts toys. Almost feels like a steal, being this huge and nearly the same price as a Figuarts guy! I'd be disappointed if it wasn't so AWESOME.

ANOTHER MASHER. I love these stupid things! I got the big Prime with all the stuff and a light up arm. Lots of cool stuff, but for some reason, unlike the others so far, they molded his hip joints in soft plastic! So his hips are stuck and moving them forward tears the plastic. I warmed it up under hot water and moved the legs around, but it's not permanent. I moved them forward and left it at that. Otherwise, he's neat! LOOK AT ALL THAT STUFF. According to the package, this is Ultimate Optimus Prime. Because of the big feet and armor. So now you know!

Another Assault Kingdom figure! This time it's the Char's Counterattack mook on the good guy's side; a Jegan. I like Jegans! I don't know why.

Power Ranger mook, and the current Green Ranger in the 5 inch scale. ...I'm not that impressed with the Ranger. He's awkwardly proportioned and the previous 4 inch ones kinda did it better. I don't think I'll get any more 5 inch ones.

Two pack of movie Grimlock and a repaint of Energon Grimlock. Energon Grimlock might be cool if his arms weren't so loose. Movie Grimlock is neat! Could have used a better weapon, but I have him using the sword they gave to Energon Grimlock, so it works out.

Love this guy! Might get more Dinobots....not sure yet. But I like this one.

I bought this made-to-order at ACEN, and it came last month. It's a spritework baby Metroid in a container (from Super Metroid). All 3D like! I really like it.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    A Metroid!

And man, that Kamen Rider is nice.
    Yeah, Ridley hasn't tried to get it yet, but I've been keeping a lookout. Can never be too careful.

And that Kamen Rider is friggin' awesome! He even comes with a second howling-in-anger head that is impossible to pose wrong. He's only a tiny bit bigger than MotUC, and he looks great punching anything. He'd look particularly awesome in the backgrounds you usually use!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I got the new NES-Styled NECA Predator! Unfortunately, it broke in the box (one of his trophy lanyards snapped, and the gun popped off and is very precarious).

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...fromRidley.png

I bought this made-to-order at ACEN, and it came last month. It's a spritework baby Metroid in a container (from Super Metroid). All 3D like! I really like it.

Very nice!
    "Milk that cow, George, milk it! MOO!!" ~ Optimus-Prime's response to the announcement of 3D versions of the Star Wars films.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in Amazing Spider-Man #9 yesterday (1st appearance of Electro):

http://cosmiccomicslv.com/wp-content...M9fcbd2014.jpg
    You gotta love the old school propaganda that they used to put on comic covers!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Ultimate Spider-Man Super Strength Green Goblin

Metallic Force MMPR White Ranger...but I'll probably return or sell if someone needs him. He looks like he has a tiny head

PRMF Ultra Blue Ranger (finally! My set is complete!)

Thor Dark World Dark Elf

Star Wars Movie Heroes Super Battle Droid

And also some VINTAGE COLLECTION Star Wars figures that are just as cheap as the Saga Legends

No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Avengers #98 today:

And I also got in Integrity's "Who is He Kissing?" Jem/Jerrica set:

I missed out on Integrity's original Jerrica Benton doll for my sister, so I got her this one for an upcoming Christmas gift. Actually I think this Jerrica is more visually appealing than the initial release one.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

at Family Dollar

an eBay seller had these Kaiyodo phone straps marked down to $3.20 apiece.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Hey, those phone straps are pretty cool!
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

HUGE POTF2 haul. I wish I could drop $60-$70 every week on these. I just love coming home with big bags of 'em.

I'll post the others in the coming days.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

I painted Prime's fingers

I just picked up the down scaled Boba Fett Slave 1 (recolored from the previous Jengo Fett version). Star Wars fans have mixed opinions about these undersized vehicles but I personally like them. I don't have a ton of space to collect vehicles so I'm down with smaller versions of iconic Star Wars vehicles that I can actually make room for.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Wish I still had my vintage diecasts. The imperial cruiser was really cool.
    More POTF2 goodness. More, tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Another load...

That Lando figure looks like HE-MAN! That's what drove me away from Star Wars figures was the buff bodies!
    Today:
    Transformers
    #Transformers decepticon double dealer triple changer by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    My Army grows:
    Got a 2nd Super Battle Droid
    Today I got my second Star Wars saga Legends super Battle droid #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    Got a 3rd Stormtrooper
    Today I got my third Star Wars saga Legends storm trooper #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

LOL. Yeah, but at least his head looks like Lando. That can't always be said about the early POTF2 figures.

Whatever, he's got nice weapons, cost $3, and looks good on the card. I probably won't open him, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
    That Lando figure looks like HE-MAN! That's what drove me away from Star Wars figures was the buff bodies!
    You can count his abs through his "loose fitting" shirt...