Page 16 of 172 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got some classic silver age stuff in the mail along with some bronze age items. Mainly, I got Uncanny X-Men #21, #22, #163, #165, #175, #176, #179, #197 as well as Amazing Spider-Man #59 and #110

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Bigassbuzz hooked me up with an Amazing Spider-Man Hobgoblin (for my Spidey villain collection), a DCUC Clayface 2-pack (for my Batman villain collection), and a Batman Legacy Batgirl (to be held hostage by my Batman villain collection )

Photobucket
    Last edited by ksensor; January 24, 2012 at 03:14pm.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    More comics! In order to increase my awareness of Canadian culture, I bought Alpha Flight issues #1-19 and #80-#100:

I also got West Coast Avengers #1-#4 of the limited series and #1 of the regular series:

Plus I got Uncanny X-Men #184 and #185:

Lots of reading to do!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heroic Warrior
    '55 "Too bad she's bad" yugo 1sh

Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

I just got my case of the 2012 Star Wars Vintage Collection Wave 1. Yeah, yeah. It's figures from the Crappy Menace but I'm a sucker for the vintage packaging. Plus it had Darth Maul and Darth Sidious.

I also got the XTransbot XP-01 upgrade for the Takara re-release Constructicon set:

And on the comics front, I got Amazing Spider-Man #212, #241, #242, Uncanny X-Men #144, #150 and Rom #31 with #32:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; January 31, 2012 at 10:13am.

I picked these up a while back.Attachment 72655Attachment 72657
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I got alot of Spider-Man comics recently...

And some Spider-Man comics from the tail end of my active comic collecting days...

Of course, with my impeccable sense of timing, I stop buying Spidey comics right when Carnage appears...
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; February 6, 2012 at 11:55am.

Love that ASM 343 cover BJH!

"He's got his powers back! --But look how many mo' foes he's gotta fight!"

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    Love that ASM 343 cover BJH!

"He's got his powers back! --But look how many mo' foes he's gotta fight!"
    Yeah, k-sen! Even though I'm a rotten fellow through and through, I'll always have a spot for old Web head as my first comic book/cartoon interest.

And speaking of Peter Porker, I got a few more comics of his...

Posting stock photos in a haul/score thread????

Isn't the whole purpose of this thread to show off what you purchased?

I managed to find the new GI*JOE (whatever the heck the current line is called) Techno-Viper.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post

Villains don't play by the rules.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Villains don't play by the rules.
    Yup. Basically what F-Deuce said. I've never been one for rules, societal constraints or expectations, Tete du Hueso. Besides, taking pictures of all my stuff? That smacks of effort and I'm all about the path of least resistance. Doesn't help either that I can't upload any new pics since the Great .Org Upgrade of 2011.

And speaking of which, 2 new comics were added to my collection...Uncanny X-Men Annuals #4 (X-Men descend into Dante's Inferno) and #6 (a battle with Dracula):

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; February 7, 2012 at 12:37pm.

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I just received a complete Centurions Max Ray figure I bought on ebay
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Yeah, me too! He just arrived on Saturday, still mint in box.

Heroic Warrior
    I picked up Clone Wars Commander Cody w/jetpack and Phase II Clone Trooper at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Nice! Centurions were great for how small of line it was. Much more detailed sculpts than other toys of the time. I have Ace and Max complete but Jake Rockwell still alludes me. (Well, I have the figure but none of his parts.)
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I bought Mattel's Real Ghostbusters: Retro Action Janine & Samhain 2-pack (with Slimer).

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

I bought 12 carded x-men figures from mid 90s from a helpful .orger.

I got beast, prof x, omega red, gambit, sinister, cable, bishop, juggernaut, and 2nd edition versions of wolverine, magneto, sabretooth. and cyclops.

Also got iceman, rogue, and phoenix on ebay.

I used to have all these years ago and I'm recollecting them. I have a lot of them left to get, but if I can avoid individual shipping costs, they shouldn't cost a whole heck of a lot.

The best one is beast, the worst one is gambit
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

I got some comic book material in the mail: Alpha Flight #24, #30, #35 and #56 as well as Uncanny X-Men #196, #198, #199 and #200.

Quote Originally Posted by manticore View Post
    I bought 12 carded x-men figures from mid 90s from a helpful .orger.

I got beast, prof x, omega red, gambit, sinister, cable, bishop, juggernaut, and 2nd edition versions of wolverine, magneto, sabretooth. and cyclops.

Also got iceman, rogue, and phoenix on ebay.

I used to have all these years ago and I'm recollecting them. I have a lot of them left to get, but if I can avoid individual shipping costs, they shouldn't cost a whole heck of a lot.

The best one is beast, the worst one is gambit
    That's a fun line. I was a little nostalgic for it awhile back, so I picked up the Uncanny X-Men figure of Sauron. Always wanted it as a kid, but never saw it in stores! I really wish he'd get a spot in the new Marvel Legends line...

I haven't got sauron yet. I can't wait. For some reason I'm really fired up to get bonebreaker. I absolutely love that fig. Morph too.

I remember when they were current. Sauron was actually very easy to get.

Basically, I'm a huge fan of the animated cartoon from that time period, and also the fantastic arcade game. So yeah, it's a nice trip down memory lane for me. It's been a long time and more than 10 years since I sold my collection off. Hell, they only cost about $8 a piece shipped together, so why not?
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Great figure. Best of MS along with Thanos, Juggs, Anti-Venom, and modern Thor. He's huge, which turns some people off, but I love his size. He's fully functional other than not being able to extend his front legs too far, but his ankles even have articulation. Bring on Strong Guy next!

Shirtless - really neat bonus they could have easily skipped

Running

True Love

Fastball Special

Got almost 40 Gobots off Craigslist for about $4 ea

Not too bad a haul, 4 of the 6 Puzzler pieces, some of the main ones like Leader 1, Crasher, Alternate Cykill, Cop-Tur, Both variants of Spoons and some Rock Lords

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I've been collecting the old Lanard WOW Girls line as Hasbro really doesn't make much for female G.I. Joes. I found this set on eBay over the weekend, MOC. 2 figures I've not even seen photos of prior. The line's a bit hard to find anyway, packaged figures are even harder to come by.

wow_pop_duo.jpg