Page 19 of 158 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Evil Master of Warcraft
    For my birthday my ladyfriend got me a 5 lb gummy bear. That is my goal for the weekend.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Another wonderful display of stock photos as always Benny!
    No problem, F-Deuce! I got to keep up my reputation of conformity and indolence.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Duck Man View Post
    My latest non-MOTU score was an MOC Breetai figure from the Robotech line. Yes, the figures are sub-par compared to other lines of the time that I collect (MOTU obviously as well as GI Joe) but Macross/Robotech has always been an all-time favorite of mine. I'm kinda surprised how many of the figures I DON'T have....
    Oh, wow, I thought I was the only one who collected those. I agree with you about the sculpts of the figures, but some of the mechs are actually pretty nice and worth the time and effort to track down. I love the invids, battle pods and Hover Tank. Do you collect the vehicles too, or just the figures?

Snappy Threader
    Snagged DCUC Wave 20 and a Thundercats Classics Mumm-Ra.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    More stock photos of comics I received recently...

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Daft Punk soundtrack for TRON Legacy
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Scored this dude yesterday!

Here he is with the other bad dudes!

And my whole collection:

Last edited by scar1321; March 10, 2012 at 11:58pm.
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Attachment 74091

Picked these up today...... no idea besides their KO Transformers!
    Found some info on the Transistor robot's by four star but only as a set of KO Constructicons.
    The other 2 (dino and queenbee) I've found nothing so if anybody can help me with some info on them would be great.

Oh, the Blister of 1 of the Transistor bot's came off when I put them in a bag
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Scored this dude yesterday!
    I still remember seeing the Astral Moat Monster in stores as a kid and kinda wanting it to use with my MOTU's.

But where's your Mad Bubbler, Alexx?

More and more comics keep coming...

Just recieved my orders from DC Universe Classics Waves 19 and 20. Once I have Poison Ivy, Jay Garrick, the Adam Strange/Starfire 2 pack, Lobo and The Wonder Twins with Gleek, I'm pretty much calling it a day on Mattel's DCU.

i found a TF prime cliffjumper at target over the weekend. it's been a while since my last transformer, but i decided to get it because i've been craving a cliffjumper for a long time. well, a cliffjumper that isn't a repainted bumblebee. the toy is really neat. he looks great in both modes and he can be a little challenging to transform into a vehicle. fitting all the pieces together in vehicle mode can be a little aggravating, but it's nowhere near as bad as some past toys. there's a little bit of cheating going on with the robot chest. it's supposed to be the roof of the car, but the actual roof just stays on his back. it's an annoyance i have with transformers toys, but at least it's one that i'm used to.

blazing sword voltron came in on monday. when i first saw pictures of it, i wasn't impressed. a couple weeks ago one of my friends was raving about it and i got to play around with me. it's a really fun toy! i was not a fan of all the tape on the back of the diorama it comes with. i had planned on displaying it on my shelf, but i'm having second thoughts.

a few weeks ago, my friend surprised me with the 8" tygra. i have yet to open it, but if the lion-o i have is any indicator i think i'm going to like it.

I got the 3 issue limited series The Contest of Champions, the precursor for Secret Wars...

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I'm thinking of changing this thread title to "BJH's Comic Collection and Other Cool Stuff that People Have Scored"

Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Got this on eBay

Found this on Amazon for $8 new, which I tossed into an order I was placing with free shipping. I couldn't honestly care about movie or Prime stuff, and I never even saw this last wave of Generations stuff in stores, so getting this for less than retail was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    I'm thinking of changing this thread title to "BJH's Comic Collection and Other Cool Stuff that People Have Scored"

Now that would be cool, GM! I might have room in my evil organization for a Warcraft player if that happened...

And speaking of my comic collection, I've added some cool Spider-Man comics to my collection. Most importantly, I got ASM #238 and #239 which contain Hobgoblin's first and second appearance.

And I got some other Spidey comics as well...

I picked these up awhile back.There some real good reads with a lot of good info.!Attachment 74304
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I just bought 14 of the DC and Marvel Heroics 1" figures
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; March 19, 2012 at 10:57am.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Some more stock photos! This time I got some Spidey comics from the early 90's to help fill some gaps from when I stopped actively collecting comics...

Plus I got a silver age Spidey comics as well...

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I just bought 14 of the DC and Marvel Heroics 1" figures
    And here are some pictures of the Heroics figures I found at Walmart this weekend for $0.97/each. Each one comes inside a colored ball and you don't know which figure you have until you open them. I thought they were pretty cool

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

This weekend, I ended up going on a bit of a shopping spree. My wife and I hit a TRU that was getting ready to move and was clearing stuff out, a record and hobby store, and 2 comic/ toy shops. I ended up with 3 packs of the Real Ghostbusters Minimates from TRU (20% off!), both of NECA's new Evil Dead figures, a Bioshock splicer on clearance for $5.00, and about 10-12 vintage TMNT figures loose but mostly all complete. It was an epic weekend!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    No problem, F-Deuce! I got to keep up my reputation of conformity and indolence.
    I think it's safe to say you can kiss any pretense of conformity good-bye, Benny. As for me, I much prefer the iconoclastic, free-thinker-who-walks-to-the-beat-of-a-different-drummer that I know you to be.

I received a long awaited package today, G1 Monsterbot Grotusque! Very good condition apart from some dents on one foot, and still sparks nicely.

I also picked up some cheap Beast Wars toys in a trade.