Page 32 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Nobody around me seems to have any brains, courage, or integrity.

So......

TADA!

My new life coach
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got some more comic in today starting with Amazing Spider-Man Annual #5 that features the story of Peter Parker's parents (of which some elements were used for The Amazing Spider-Man movie):

Then I got Uncanny X-Men #39 which has the X-Men battle the leader of Factor Three:

And in Uncanny X-Men #53 has the fivesome battle Blastaar:

Finally, I got The Marvel Unviverse Handbook #15, which covers different weapons and paraphernalia in the Marvel Universe:

And I also received the last exclusive order I made...the Star Wars SDCC exclusive Carbonite Freezing Chamber with exclusive Jar Jar in Carbonite figure:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I finished my Skeleton Warriors collection with the remaining 4 items.

recently received my latest batch of Gokaiger Ranger Keys from Japan.

my latest is all four nickelodeon style turtles, I will load up some pics of the and Capt Jack this week.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

In the interest of posting stock photos (thanks BJH ) my latest haul;

I finally got around to completing my 100 Bullets TPB collection;

I hold this series in the same regard as my favourite series' Preacher and Transmetropolitan

My first ever Marvel Select figures;

And my latest interest, Play Arts Kai;

Last edited by TheFallen; July 31, 2012 at 10:14pm.

Nothing spectacular, but I finally picked up RiD Soundwave, who is a pretty awesome figure. And in addition I got some Generations/Classics figures as well (including a free Skullgrin. Man they have to give that guy away)

I just can't hack this new Splinter, so I went for an older one.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Got a Seagate GoFlex Satellite to stream all my media to my IPhone and computers
    anywhere. Also picked up a Marvel Select Green Goblin. First Marvel Select figure I'd ever bought, pretty cool. I ended up pre-ordering the MS Venom with interchangeable heads too, loves me some old school Venom!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stinkor's Only Fan; August 2, 2012 at 09:58am.

In honor of Pixel Dan, the man loves shiny plastic.

Bum Bum BUM BUUMM

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    The Creech from Spawn series 12. I got it MOC at a local comic store for $12 which I think was a more than fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    In honor of Pixel Dan, the man loves shiny plastic.

Bum Bum BUM BUUMM

Pink Ranger, with the standard male body... oh, dear...

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Pink Ranger, with the standard male body... oh, dear...
    lol I might try and complete the set depending on much competition there is for them. Doesn't seem like it will be too rough. I got one, I should be able to get the others....

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    In the interest of posting stock photos (thanks BJH ) my latest haul;
    Hey, what can I say? I'm an inspiration for those who want to follow me down the quick and easy path as Vader did.

And here's more stock photos of cool stuff I got starting off with Amazing Spider-Man #32 that has Spidey on a warpath to find a cure for Aunt May's current malady: radioactive particles in her bloodstream!

Then I got Amazing Spider-Man #52 in which Spider-Man battles the Kingpin and has the death of Fred Foswell (a.k.a. The Big Man):

Next up is Amazing Spider-Man #123 that has Spidey grieving from the recent death of Gwen Stacy and having to battle Luke Cage after J.J.J. offers him a whopping $5,000 to capture Spidey dead or alive.

Switching gears to X-Men comics, I got Uncanny X-Men #70 that reprints the return of Magneto from the grip of The Stranger and Magneto's battle for revenge:

Uncanny X-Men #92 follows with the reprint of the Silver Age return of Golden Age Red Raven as he battles Angel:

And finally, I got Uncanny X-Men #98 that has the newly formed X-Men team take on the equally newly re-instated Sentinels:

In toy acquisitions, I got the first 3 3/4" release in the new Venture Bros. line...Brock Samson, the Swedish Murder Machine (no, not Sandman)! He is pretty sweet! Leaps and bounds better than the Mego-styled figures that were released earlier. The proportions are more cartoon accurate and likeness as well. He doesn't have any wrist or ankle articulation but he is still a great action figure. A little top heavy but nothing a figure stand can't help. Plus his knife has a bit of paint problems but overall an excellent addition to my collection. I can't wait for the rest of the Venture Bros. characters to come out.

Then I also got my Dana as Zuul "action" figure. It's cool for what it is. Could have been better but then again, so could everything else:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; August 2, 2012 at 09:16pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Cool stuff guys!

Good call on the Spliner, Phil. I love the new TMNT line, but that Splinter is horrible!

I got to meet Dave Goelz (Creator & Voice of Gonzo) last night! He signed my Gonzo fig!

Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Cool stuff guys! Good call on the Spliner, Phil. I love the new TMNT line, but that Splinter is horrible!

I can pretend he's a brand new character. That's not a problem.

The problem is those ugly, gray mummy arms. If his arms were brown and had fur details sculpted onto them, he would look way more consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    In toy acquisitions, I got the first 3 3/4" release in the new Venture Bros. line...Brock Samson, the Swedish Murder Machine (no, not Sandman)!
    Contrary to rumors I am not a murder machine! A maiming machine maybe...

a Muppet of a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    I got to meet Dave Goelz (Creator & Voice of Gonzo) last night! He signed my Gonzo fig!
    So cool!!!

IT'S A JUMPSTARTER!!!! Now, those that know me know that I love ridiculous Hulk toys, and this was too wonderfully ridiculous to pass up!!
    Last edited by Scotward; August 4, 2012 at 02:47pm.

I got a few more things in the past 2 days. First I got a couple of Spidey comics starting with Amazing Spider-Man #141 where Spidey faces off against the newly resurrected Mysterio:

Then in Amazing Spider-Man #174 The Hitman re-surfaces to kidnap J. Jonah Jameson and only Spidey and The Punisher can stop him...or can they?

On the toy front, I got the newly released Marvel Beta Ray Bill and Kraven the Hunter. Both figures are excellent toy representations of their comic book counterparts. The only thing I wish was that Kraven would be the more traditional version but it's still a great figure. Joints are great and so are the paint details. Mini Storm Breaker is awesome!

And thanks to fellow .org member Ice Cream Phil (a.k.a. Phil.Pastel) I got Skeleton Warriors Dagger and Dr. Cyborn:

Felt like I wanted to carry Mega Bloks in my store but I had to test it out first, business expense of course

I forgot how much time it took to build Lego like items, the Samurai Megazord is going to take me a while
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

23$ well spent at Ross.

The good times aren't over, not yet.

I have a good friend called Scotward who sometimes gets me things from the US that I can't order. For example these three gents from Hasbro's ill-fated SDCC sale:

Echoing what Benedict said here. Really cool figures, and three villains to boot! Just a shame Baron Zemo can't hold his weapons in any way without some help.

Unfortunately Scot also sent me some toys he couldn't sell on ebay... these metallic-finish Super Collection Figures.

I also received these two all the way from Hawaii. Springer and Swerve from the formerly Asia-exclusive Transformers Generations line. They both look very cool, even if Springer isn't a triple-changer (for the third time, ironically). There's some easy leg mods to remove those chicken struts, but I didn't do anything apart from just folding them up so far.

The paint on these guys is awesome, and they are both very cool.

Finally, I picked up the third in IDW's collected series of every Transformers UK story. This volume features "Target 2006"!

I'm very happy!

a Muppet of a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Unfortunately Scot also sent me some toys
    You misspelled "Generously"

Behold the metallic glory of Omega Supreme!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post

Behold the metallic glory of Omega Supreme!!!
    He looks so anguished, like he had some bad Energon the night before...

Captain Power: Power Base (complete)

I still need to test the electronics in it. Sometimes those have worn out… but otherwise in great shape. SUPER lucky this actually came in complete. Take a look at the condition of the box that it came in:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104135/toys...ad_package.jpg
    Nice packaging NOT!

Captain Power: Lord Dread (MOC)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104135/toys...lord_dread.jpg

This is one of those ebay bummers. Package is really faded and bubble is yellowing. Didn't realize it from the eBay posting.
    Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

AWWWESOME. Man, I always wanted that! Heck, I always wanted anything I ever saw from Captain Power. Friggin' loved that stuff.

Amazingly enough I found a packaged Lord Dread at a fleamarket for two bucks - course it was in worse shape than yours; the thing was torn up 'n stuff. 'Course, it was perfect for me, 'cause I wanted to open him and the bubble was intact, so I bascially got a pristine figure for two bucks! Someday I've gotta track down a complete Sauron; my original two are either chewed up or obtained "additions" with a hot glue gun back in the day...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.