Page 48 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4041

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Yeah, I wasn't really expecting to use it. I found a ROB at the same swap meet a few years ago, and tried to use it. It sucked! It looks super cool, though!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I got these 2 Japanese figures in the mail this week.

I got Ravage and Rumble at Toys R Us.

I really wish they hadn't bundled Laserbeak in with Soundwave - who sucks
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Swap Meet Score!!
    Holy crap. What's the name of that weird football thing? A friend of mine had one of those as a kid, and I never managed to figure out what it was called.

Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

I purchased several items today at Toys R Us and the Christmas items were all 75% off!!!

~Mario figure
    ~NECA E.T. figure
    ~Peanuts "Christmas Play" boxed set (75% off)
    ~Peanuts "Revived Pathetic Christmas Tree" boxed set (75% off)
    ~Rudolph and Santa boxed set (75% off)
    ~Sam the Snowman w/ umbrella boxed set (75% off)
    ~"Winnie the Pooh" Storybook Collection

Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; December 30, 2012 at 06:18pm.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Heroic Warrior
    MLP good guy cast shirt
    Regular Show shirt (Mordecai and Rigby going Ohhhhhhh!)
    Regular Show calendar (50% right now)

DOTM ark from TJ Maxx.

Nice little playset for $13.

LEGO collecting/building/creating is my prime Toy based hobby, MOTU comes second, so naturally buying lots of LEGO sets was my treat this year. Sets were mostly all the Hobbit theme, most of the Legends of Chima theme, some here and there from the other themes and a few Technic sets.

The new iMac 27" is my next investment, which is a necessity for my other main interests; art and music and work. I was about to buy more guitars and some music gear, but sadly other life expenses took over!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic Warrior
    Lego rules......Playmobile is underrated , gonna buy some sets.....the Pm pyramid looks cool.

Nice Mario figure.
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Yes! Many thanks Scar, that just resolved a long-standing conundrum of my childhood

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got my most recent DCU additions to my Legion of Doom, Black Adam:

And the Cheetah/Shade/Prison Clothes Lex Luthor:

I admit I don't know much about the DC Universe but this Shade didn't come with his staff and Shade without his staff is pretty useless, right? What the heck?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    As a rule, Mattel didn't include accessories in the three packs. It was royally aggravating - that way they could sell you the same figure on a single card later on with the accessory (though in this case, Shade in the three-pack was a repack.) I remember Weather Wizard came with his wand in a three pack, but he was something of an anomaly.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I guess this counts. It isn't an a physical item, but the Reigns of the Onyxian Drake in WoW has an extremely low drop rate and you can only try for it once a week (per character). I solo'd Onyxia and BAM just like that my guild is extremely jealous.

Photo Dec 30, 3 53 34 PM.jpgPhoto Dec 30, 10 55 06 AM.jpg
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Vintage GI*JOE Tan Grunt (Falcon Pilot)

I hadn't bought a vintage Joe in a while and I found Tan grunt for a good deal. Grunt (green version) was my very first GI*JOE figure so I have a nostalgic connection to Grunt.

Any GI*JOE collectors out there know if the tan version of Grunt's backpack from the weapons pack is the same tan as this figure? I hope so because I'd like to accessorize him up with that tan backpack and a black rifle from the original Grunt.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Amazing Spider-Man 700, regular cover. I got the variant last week.

Marvel Select Ultron, who isn't great, but he's way better than the Legendary Rider one. I also got Storm. She looks great, you just can't do alot with her. It's always nice to add to the X-Men getting destroyed by Juggernaut display.

Amazing Spider-Man logo & Ghostbuster's logo t-shirts.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    As a rule, Mattel didn't include accessories in the three packs. It was royally aggravating - that way they could sell you the same figure on a single card later on with the accessory (though in this case, Shade in the three-pack was a repack.) I remember Weather Wizard came with his wand in a three pack, but he was something of an anomaly.
    Well, that bites. So there's a single carded Shade that has his staff? Cripes.

As for new acquisitions, I got Amazing Spider-Man #27 in today. This is the conclusion to the story started in issue #26 with Green Goblin dragging an unconscious Spidey before the Crime-Master and a collection of New York gang members. The Green Goblin quickly denounces the Crime-Master and orders the gangs of New York to follow him as their leader, to which they quickly agree as the Green Goblin defeated Spider-Man. Spidey quickly awakens from his stupor and despite being bound in chains, is able to escape being unmasked before these criminals. Unfortunately his spider powers aren't given much time to work free of the chains and the gangsters are all over him. However, he receives a bit of a respite when some policemen arrive after being tipped off by Frederick Foswell (a.k.a. Patch, a.k.a. Big Man). Spidey is able to use the distraction of the police to break his chains and make quick work of the gangsters. Green Goblin and the Crime-Master retreat to fight another time. Later, Spidey goes to the Daily Bugle to vocalize his assumption that Foswell is the Crime-Master. During this time, the Crime-Master is shot by police outside the window of J.J. Jameson as he was trying to gun down Spidey, Jameson and Foswell at one time. Turns out Crime-Master was Nick "Lucky" Lewis, a local gang leader. Mystery solved.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Guilty Spark + Captain Keyes

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Well, that bites. So there's a single carded Shade that has his staff? Cripes.
    Yep. That was his first release, in '07 (purple card), as a single, with his cane. They repurposed the same cane later on for Zatanna.

What got really annoying is that some of the later single-card figures were impossible to find - to date, I still have not found the 'classic' Aquaman figure.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Finished the wave. Nice little set

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    To follow up a previous post of mine, I got the Midtown Comics J. Scott Campbell Amazing Spider-Man #700 variant. And after seeing what it's going for on ebay, I'm glad I did. Good to know a book I paid $12.50 for is going for $150 or more. Hello CGC for that puppy!!!

I purchased the Icon Heroes Thundercats Cats Lair Statue at 50% OFF the other day when AFX was having a New Year's sale

Just now I purchased the NECA Rocky Series 3 figures as well as a boxing ring as a nice display for my figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Yep. That was his first release, in '07 (purple card), as a single, with his cane. They repurposed the same cane later on for Zatanna.
    Well, I went to Ebay and got me a loose Shade with Cane for $6 shipped. Hopefully I won't have to do this too often with the villains. I hate buying the same thing twice.

I just got in my Matty order of the Dr. Destiny/Toyman/Firefly 3-pack. Overall I like them but man, That-m, when you say they skimp on accessories you weren't kidding. I thought Firefly had a gun in the cartoon that sot out flames and Toyman should have come with some...toys of his. A yo-yo or his nerf-shooting gun. But nothing. A good chance to put this 3-pack over the top just turned out only to be a good 3-pack.

40% Sale!

Both of my Ollie's had 40% off on toys. That would not normally have me terribly excited, but they got in some cyberverse playsets that are uncommon. I had a field day

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Both of my Ollie's had 40% off on toys.
    It went to Ollie's today also and saw lots of the MattyCollector 12" Lex Luthor and 12" General Zod figures for only $17.99 after the 40% off! Wish they had a Superman, but they were out.