Page 51 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4031

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Love the Frogger machine. I used to have one or two of those little mini arcade machines back in the day. Unfortunately, I can't remember which.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Got these this morning on eBay. Been meaning to buy more of these unofficial WSTs.

Last edited by diosoth; January 15, 2013 at 08:47am.

470735_10151043282086711_1279029798_o.jpg

The last Non MOTUC toys I got.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I preordered the Midtown Comics exclusive J. Scott Campbell variant covers for Age of Ultron #1 and Guardians of the Galaxy #1. It's a neat idea, since his name is Campbell the covers look like soup can labels with a picture of Ultron & Rocket Raccoon on the labels respectively.

Also ordered a few very fine issues of Spider-Man 2099 and Superior Spider-Man #1 London Comic-Con variant and the Chris Eliopoulos variant for A-Babies vs. X-Babies.

Watchmen: Rorschach
    Lego TMNT: Mikey and Kraang
    Lego TMNT: Don and Shredder
    Lego Monsters: Zombie/Witch/Ghost mini-set

Filled my Christmas freebie Pick-A-Brick box from the Lego Store.

I got a few of the DC Lego sets this past week: The Bat vs. Bane's Tumbler, The Mr. Freeze/Aquaman set, and the Lex Luthor Robot with Wonder Woman and Superman.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I got a few of the DC Lego sets this past week: The Bat vs. Bane's Tumbler, The Mr. Freeze/Aquaman set, and the Lex Luthor Robot with Wonder Woman and Superman.
    Welcome to your new addiction.

Oh, this addiction has been going on since the Monster Fighters stuff first hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Welcome to your new addiction.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Oh, this addiction has been going on since the Monster Fighters stuff first hit.
    Weak! I actually don't like the MF stuff that much. The minifigs are fine, but the sets are underwhelming IMO.

Now the collectible minifigs on the other hand... *drools*

The new 52 Justice league 7 pack. Dont know why but I spent the hundred on it
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    The new 52 Justice league 7 pack. Dont know why but I spent the hundred on it
    I saw that at a local comic shop. It really is very cool and is so much cheaper than buying all the figures separately.

Besides, it also benefits a good cause so just few yourself as being charitable.

"We have a Ram-Man"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I just got in some more initiates into my DCU Unlimited Legion of Doom: the Gotham City Criminals 4-pack of Scarecrow, Bane, Harley Quinn and Clock King...

The Goldface, Evil Star, and Green Lantern 3-pack:

And finally the Yellow Lantern Sinestro:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I have been trying to find a Halo 4 chief, but virtually no stores here have any Halo figures right now. I finally found one at a Rite Aid of all places.
    I got Kup at Marshall's and a set of Big Lots constructicons.

I was finally able to score some figures from one of my favorite toy lines of the 80s. These guys are the Ninja Assassins! They are very hard to find in this condition, so I got lucky. I only want the bad guys, so I only need one more to complete the collection.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Thundercats Mini Mates series 2 - awesome!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Lego Star Wars planets - Tatooine, Naboo, and the Death Star
    Lego Minifigures series 7 - Evil Knight
    Star Wars 2012 figures - Naboo Royal Guard and Rebel Mon Calamari Pilot

2004 Brainy & Vanity Smurfs . . . I just couldnt help it!

I found this VW bug at Rite Aid. Perfect size to fit in with deluxe's.

Anybody got an abundance of autobot stickers? I could use a couple to put on him.

They also had this USB drive which is not at odds with your keychain. What a novel concept...

Heroic Warrior

TCB band : "you couldnt find a bigger one ?" (sz of a italy 4sh is 140x200 cms , covers a small wall)
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I got my Amazon order in today. Put the new HDD in, formatted, tested with WD diagnostic to make sure it passed SMART, and then put it up in storage. I bought it as a backup drive in case this one fails so I won't use it now- and I only have 1 SATA cable spare which I needed for the new DVD drive. My Asus DVD-RW drive is installed and it so far performs far better than this no-name junker that came installed in the PC when I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Anybody got an abundance of autobot stickers? I could use a couple to put on him.
    Actually... I do. PM me.

They also had this USB drive which is not at odds with your keychain. What a novel concept...
    Curious what you paid? I got a 16 GB Kingston Data Traveler on Amazon for $10 a couple weeks ago, so if you paid close to that... though it's a drug store so I'd guess it probably did cost about that.

- - - Updated - - -

The other Twittle also arrived this week, but the music box was damaged in transit- the seller used a big paper fiber envelope instead of a box. They refunded me half the price though.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in some more Legion of Doomers with the Angle Man, Killer Frost and Firestorm 3-pack:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Curious what you paid? I got a 16 GB Kingston Data Traveler on Amazon for $10 a couple weeks ago, so if you paid close to that... though it's a drug store so I'd guess it probably did cost about that.
    It would have been $15 if I was a Rite Aid card member, but I'm not, so it was $20. Little steep for sure but.. tired of dealing with flash drives that I can't put on my keychain. I have like 8 of them. At one point, I actually lost one and someone was kind enough to return it. Not too concerned about the storage capacity of the thing, it's reserved for college use only.

I got 3 Reprolabels.com sticker sheets for some of my Transformers in today. First I got their sticker sheet for MP Sideswipe:

Then I got their sticker sheet for Classics Wheeljack:

And finally I got their sticker sheet for Classics Kup:

All sticker sheets have options to put different kinds of stickers on your Transformers but I always opt for the G1 styles. These are really worth the money and I only wish I would have discovered them sooner before applying the included stickers to my first Japanese MP Transformers I got (Starscream and Skywarp).