Page 53 of 156 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3894

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    My Marvel Universe Encyclopedia A-Z Vol.1 & 2 has arrived. Also DC New 52 TPB Wonder Woman vol.1, Swamp Thing vol.1, Justice Leage Dark vol.1, Animal Man vol.1 & 2. Also G.I. Joe Americas Elite Vol. 2 & 3.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I never had M.A.S.K. Switchblade as a kid despite wanting it real bad. This toy has sticker damage, some rusty screws, and the clip that latches the cockpit is broken off. Otherwise it is OK. The transformation still works fine. But what was so cool about this find is that I only paid $4 for it at a thrift shop. I thought the days of finding 80’s toys at thrifts shops were long gone. I’ll eventually upgrade to a better one but I couldn’t pass this one up for only $4.

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I was also not gona get Soundwave because I have the smaller WfC one...but DANG I love the fact that you can put the discs in him and pop them out!
    I'm tempted by the Soundblaster repaint, or the Blaster retool. Kinda sad the "deployers" don't look better, but I guess the Masterpiece tapes will rectify that. Did you see Takara said they wish to make every tape with a cartoon appearance? They better stick with that, because I want my MP Slugfest and Overkill!

Got two dwarves, and plan to get all of them eventually. They're good, though the legs are near useless (thought they are articulated). As expected, if I want to keep Dwalin's axes on his back, it'll bend the handles. Not a huge thing, since his hammer stays back there okay.
    This line appeals to me. I especially want the Warg rider and Goblin King, they look great. Some of the articulation is limited, but it is generally on par with what Hasbro had with Marvel Universe. Still sad over the fate of MU, but c'est la vie.

Another stroke of luck landed me a chance at this guy, so I got 'em. My first Juggernaut figure, actually! Really cool, and I'm glad I got 'em. I have no idea why he's screaming "Cheetos."
    Congrats on your finds. Kraven and Juggernaut are definitely among the best villains the line has had. Did you have any luck picking up Beta Ray Bill, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk or Punisher yet? Or Kang?

Got what I want out of series 9 of the lego minifigures! Doubles are either for extra parts or 'cause they're cool.
    So.... very.... addictive....

It is once again time to play 4 for $5

The white guy is two vehicles combined. He's colorful if nothing else. The two in the front can combine to form a robot, but they look better by themselves. The silver one actually looks nice. Two of them broke pegs off already, heh. They are almost worth the five bucks.....
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I'm tempted by the Soundblaster repaint, or the Blaster retool. Kinda sad the "deployers" don't look better, but I guess the Masterpiece tapes will rectify that. Did you see Takara said they wish to make every tape with a cartoon appearance? They better stick with that, because I want my MP Slugfest and Overkill!
    Yeah, the fact that they all have to fit the disc look kinda killed some of the play value of the little guys. I do think they could have at least given Frenzy and Rumble some items to hold in thier hands, since the hands are open.

This line appeals to me. I especially want the Warg rider and Goblin King, they look great. Some of the articulation is limited, but it is generally on par with what Hasbro had with Marvel Universe. Still sad over the fate of MU, but c'est la vie.
    I highly suggest the Warg Rider! The Warg is fantastic.

Congrats on your finds. Kraven and Juggernaut are definitely among the best villains the line has had. Did you have any luck picking up Beta Ray Bill, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk or Punisher yet? Or Kang?
    I got She-Hulk awhile back (think she's in this thread somewhere, actually) and I totally forgot that I picked up Kang! I've seen Punisher and Beta Ray Bill, but I don't have much interest in the characters so I left them. Haven't seen Scarlet Witch, but I'm not much interested in her either.

So.... very.... addictive....
    Yeah, I gotta sigh when I see a new wave, 'cause it means I'm in for some standing around and feeling packages. Usually my wife is with me though, so at least we double-team it. At the very least, we're not always alone, so we colaborate with anyone else that is around feeling packages and we all figure out who wants what.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I found another bumblebee at Rite Aid based on the modern bug.

I also got reveal the shield: special ops Jazz in the mail (MOC).

Lego Star Wars -
    Millennium Falcon (2011 version)

Hasbro Star Wars figures -
    Anakin (Ep1 padawan)
    Col. Cracken (Ep6 Millennium Falcon gunner)
    Quinlan Vos (Ep1)
    Leia in Slave outfit (Ep6 sandstorm deleted scene)
    Cantina scene set (Blue Snaggletooth, Ponda Baba, & Obi-Wan)

Morphbot Mutators

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I just got my MP Soundwave in today and is he ever sweet! He comes with loads of accessories and his sculpt is spot on!

When I first opened him up and started sifting through the contents, I thought I got some stuff missing because I didn't see Laserbeak's guns or Soundwave's blaster extension. But upon closer inspection, Laserbeak's weapons are built into his cassette mode (and therefore permanently attached) and Soundwave's blaster extension is hidden inside his battery and has to be extended out manaully. I thought this was pretty cool on both counts. Plus it looks like he has space in his tape deck for 3 cassettes which is pretty awesome to me.

He looks great next to the seekers and both Sideswipe and Red Alert. However, he does look a bit puny next to Optimus and Megatron. One small note of caution for other buyers though. When I was opening his left hand to place Megatron in there, his index finger popped out and the outer joint. I slipped it back in but I won't be moving it too much. Just a word of warning. Otherwise a superb addition to anyone's collection! I can't wait for his reproplabel's vintage sticker sheet for him to make him absolutely perfect.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; January 31, 2013 at 08:39pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I am buying some cyberverse figures from Prime. For some reason, I like these little ones while I think the deluxes and voyagers are butt ugly.

Not really sure why that is, but it saves me money

So I got Dreadwing and Optimus in the commander class, and Wheeljack, Cliffjumper, and black Bumblebee in the Legion class.

Man, that's a cool-ass toy, Benny!

Always loved Soundwave, even though I never had the toy as a kid (though I still have my loose-limbed Ravage). I think my favorite part of Transformers: The Fallen was just hearing that voice again. Great score!
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

My KO's arrived from TFKingdom in a big box Here is "Defensor."

I will probably keep him the package so I never have to worry about him breaking.

Snappy Threader
    Picked up a vinatge Thundercats Wily Kat (the actual figure not the PVC version). Perfect condition. 20 bucks. I have wanted this figure for years.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    S.H. Figuarts Cure White. Now I can have them hold hands in that implied "who needs boyfriends?" pose the anime hints at.

They actually do have a "holding hands" extra hand accessory for their final attack move pose.

I found the Cyberverse Energon Driller for $12.99 at Marshall's. I also got Ironhide and skyquake at Target.

Really into these little Prime cyberverse figures right now. I'm becoming obsessed with the translucent weapons

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got X-Men #10 in today which features the first Silver Age appearance of Ka-Zar and Zabu, his saber-toothed tiger. In this comic, the X-Men see a television report in which a tribal man and his tiger trash an Antarctic expedition after being fired upon. Professor X sends the X-Men to investigate the occurrence despite knowing that Ka-Zar is not a mutant. Soon, the X-Men find the entrance to the subterranean Savage Land and come under attack by dinosaurs and then Swamp Men who kidnap Marvel Girl. They meet the distrustful Ka-Zar who attacks the X-Men after Beast touches him on the shoulder. He soon calms down after the X-Men tell him they only want to rescue Marvel Girl from the Swamp Men who are also Ka-zar's enemy. Ka-Zar leads the rescue party to the Swamp Men's stronghold where they proceed to thump the kidnappers. The X-Men extend their thanks to Ka-Zar for his help but he only wants the outsiders to leave and seals the entrance to the Savage Land as soon as they leave.

I also got Uncanny X-Men #261-299 (except #266 which I already have) and Annuals #16-#17. With these additions, I now have every Uncanny X-Men issue from #60-#300 as well as Annuals #1-#17.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I recently bought several items for my wife, as she is a big Wizard of Oz fan.

"Dorothy of Oz" Prequel Comics #1, #2, #3, and #4.

Wizard of Oz Wacky Wobblers Set of 6

And for me I bought:

The Big Bang Theory Mini Wacky Wobbler Set

Centurions Dr. Terror and Hacker

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Another one of my KO's. Not too bad for how inexpensive they are.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Amazon finally has the Bratzillaz Midnight Beach dolls in stock for a good price, though only Jade is free ship eligible. So I got her, a 6-foot Tripp Lite audio extension cable and a 10-foot cable which I need but can't get locally(since I'd have to cut out a kidney to get such cables at Radio Shack), another set of the headphones I'm using, and a 2 GB SD card I need for an older device. $25.88 total, which isn't bad and covers a lot of necessities, and I get the doll for well below retail.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I found another modern Beetle, this time at a CVS. This is bigger and with dead accurate color.

It was Marvel-ous day today as I got the latest wave of Marvel Universe figures (sans Spider-Man):

And the latest sets of Super Hero Team 3-packs:

I gotta say I'm happy with all the figures (except the pre-requisite Wolverine). The Hercules figure even has a new wrist joint that allows you to bend his wrist in and out, not just around. This was pretty cool when I found that out. I'm also glad that I finally got a decent Rogue but man! Are her fists tiny! I'm a bit disappointed in the Mockingbird costume but this will probably be the only version of her we'll be getting in the Marvel Universe. I love the Inhumans but Black Bolts underarm wings can make posing a bit difficult. I wasn't really longing for a Longshot figure but I'm glad he's done so, with Rogue, my late 80's X-Men team is coming along. And I like the powder blue Angel deco, which is my favorite look for Angel (after his Death costume, of course). I'm even digging the War Machine and Hawkeye re-decos. Very excellent additions to my collection even though they are all heroes. Hmmm...I wonder if an all villain wave could be in the future?

I was into Marvel Universe figures for a short time. But I got sick of having to buy multi packs just to get individual figures I want. I really like that 90's Rogue figure but I couldn't bring myself to buy the whole set just for one figure. But given that you are into far more Marvel characters than I am I guess it might not be as much of an issue for you as it is for me. And the fact that since evil pays well you must be loaded anyway.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Nice haul Benny, how's the paint quality on the 3-pack figs this time?

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I was into Marvel Universe figures for a short time. But I got sick of having to buy multi packs just to get individual figures I want.
    I only feel that's a problem when it's two figures I don't want and one I really want (as in the WCA pack). Otherwise I always got loose single figures from the 2 and 3-packs, removing the need to buy extras (and costing less money).