Page 57 of 173 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4320

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

After about 5 years of eyeing the display model, I finally bought the Gentle Giant Jabba/Oola statue from the Frank N Sons trade show in So Cal. ((Catalog Photo))
    Jabba_Hutt-Statue.jpg

I got spirit Kinobi. Not very posable but still cool, nonetheless.

Hopefully, they will eventually make young anakin spirit
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Urge to kill...rising.

As for me, I just got in Deluxe Tracks:

Time to order the Reprolabels sticker set for him!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Lately, I picked up a couple of the the Lego series 9 blind bags (got the alien and the knight). I also picked up the NECA Warrior Predator figure, the TMNT Pizza box playset, the MH 'Wonder Wolf' Clawdeen, and some Glyos figures and parts (as well as a vintage Playmobil spaceship and an Imaginext Batcave to display them in). The local Wal-mart has the FoC Grimlock in; I may pick that up if he's still there this weekend.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Urge to kill...rising.

As for me, I just got in Deluxe Tracks:

Good score. I need to get Tracks one of these days. He looks really nice.

Last week I grabbed the 4 the Lego series 9 minis that I wanted: Dr. Jekyll, the Fortune Teller, Cyclops, and the Forest Maiden.

I just got the two newest Arkham City figures I wanted in the mail today: Talia and Deadshot. Unfortunately, Talia's knee was broken out of the package so I'm working to get a replacement.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

They actually did, although it doesn't really match the look of the earlier spirit figures.

LOOOOL.

I now have to have that -- if for no other reason than to spite BJH....

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I now have to have that -- if for no other reason than to spite BJH....
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Looks like me debating religion in the Tar Swamp, heh.

Anyway, try not to get so riled up, you'll be able to afford one, also. They're only like $6 shipped on Ebay

Anyway, try not to get so riled up, you'll be able to afford one, also. They're only like $6 shipped on Ebay
    That's still $6 more than that figure is worth, Philly Cheese Steak.

But on to cooler toys, I received my MW-04 iGear transformer, UFO (a.k.a. Cosmos):

He was bigger than I expected him to be and looks really cool next to the Transformers Classics toys as he fits right in. Once again, I got to order the Reprolabels sticker sheet for him to make him absolutely perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    That's still $6 more than that figure is worth, Philly Cheese Steak.
    Oh, I don't know. He's translucent so you can light him up in the dark with a flash light. That's becoming an obsession of mine. He also comes with a light saber. I don't have any right now and need to get a few of various colors. That's got to be worth a couple of bucks right there.

Hot Wheels Ecto-1:

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    WHOA neat! Is that out in stores now?
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Seems my Redakai exploits aren't quite over yet. There are a couple of deluxe figures. Here is one of them. He is really big.

I got my Masterpiece Ravage and Rumble (although to me he is Frenzy). Overall, I really like these guys.

Only 2 minor gripes: 1) Maybe it's because it's Japanese instructions, but I can't seem to get Frenzy's piledriver arms to lock into place so they just hang there. 2) I wish the weapons were chrome instead of just painted silver.

But these are small items that don't detract too much from the overall awesomeness of these MP cassettes. Oh, and they are so scaled that they can fit into the vintage G1 Soundwave's chest as well. How cool is that!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    WHOA neat! Is that out in stores now?
    Yeah. It's almost identical to the overpriced SDCC exclusive version Mattel released a couple of years ago, with a few subtle paint changes.

Thanks to forum member Diosoth, my first Gobot. Wouldn't mind getting some more of these.

I also noticed this morning that TRU had the Redakai card tins clearanced out at $2.99. I bought a bunch of them. I now have right around 200 cards. That's got to be almost all of them I spent hours this afternoon opening them up, sorting them by alphabet, and sifting out hundreds of duplicates so I can get rid of them. I have to dump a bunch of tins off at the goodwill store tomorrow. I've got too many to keep -- although they are useful for storing weapons and accessories.
    Last edited by Phil.Pastel; March 1, 2013 at 10:58pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Recently addicted to Marvel Select. Grabbed Rhino, the new Venom, Disney Store-exclusive Lizard, and clear variant Emma Frost so far. Hitting a local comic con in a few weeks to hopefully find many more.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Some posters I had special printed and ordered. Can't really show them off here though. Still waiting on my neodymium magnet orders to come in...

I got my iGear MW-03 Hench (a.k.a. Brawn) in the mail today:

He's very cool. He has 2 faces so you can choose to display him with his G1 toy face or his more cartoon accurate face. He also comes with a weapon accessory. Plus, like iGear's UFO (a.k.a. Cosmos) he looks very good next to other Classics Transformers.

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; March 3, 2013 at 03:35pm.

Heroic Warrior
    igear Hench (Brawn) is awesome he looks at home with the other transformers in that photo, I hope they make Mirage if they haven't already.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Trying to finish the Redakai card collection. On the left is the animation unit. On the right is an x-card reader I guess. Basically a cartoon accurate storage box. I haven't seen the cartoon yet, but I ordered it.

I also got a ton of cards. I am glad that I do not normally collect cards. You get a ton of duplicates in your quest to get to get the hard ones. It isn't easy to get rid of them. They are heavy to ship, too. I may end up donating a lot of them to goodwill. I've also got a million collector tins that they came in. Yikes.

Snappy Threader
    Mars Attacks - Martian Commander.....very cool fig. Reminds me of Callisto from Major Matt Mason.