Page 59 of 149 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 3717

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

I just got a couple Gobots and this transforming robot cap gun that I had as a kid and was very fond of. I got them off ebay for real cheap too, I guess no one's looking for these nowadays.

Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I just got Fansproject Deluxe Insecticons set with TFSource exclusive guns - Plunder (a.k.a. Ransack), Teardown (a.k.a. Barrage), and Blockade (a.k.a. Chop Shop):

These guys look great and are an excellent interpretation of their vintage counterparts. Now all they need is to get Venom done and I'll be all over it!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by DrPAYNE View Post
    I just got a couple Gobots and this transforming robot cap gun that I had as a kid and was very fond of. I got them off ebay for real cheap too, I guess no one's looking for these nowadays.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ps22135ac1.jpg
    AWWW I love that gunbot! My friend had that one, and there was another I found at a park when I was REAL little (it was a pistol, though). I'd love to find those again.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

6 unopened packs of Garbage Pail Kids (24 cards rack packs) series 4.
    To open or not...
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Oh...and Diamond Selects Marvel Rhino. Has to be, IMO, one of the best action figure sculpts ever!!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Oh...and Diamond Selects Marvel Rhino. Has to be, IMO, one of the best action figure sculpts ever!!
    Marvel Select figures have been tempting me for years. Always had space/money issues, but Rhino and Venom made me give in. Those figures are awesome.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Got a lot to share in the 3 weeks I was banned, but oh well, here are some basic pic:

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Got a lot to share in the 3 weeks I was banned, but oh well, here are some basic pic:

It's fine. I took up the slack while you were gone. I posted enough crap for a small country
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I just got Fansproject Deluxe Insecticons set with TFSource exclusive guns - Plunder (a.k.a. Ransack), Teardown (a.k.a. Barrage), and Blockade (a.k.a. Chop Shop):
    These guys look great and are an excellent interpretation of their vintage counterparts. Now all they need is to get Venom done and I'll be all over it!
    Nice score Benny! I wish I could afford all those 3rd party Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    AWWW I love that gunbot! My friend had that one, and there was another I found at a park when I was REAL little (it was a pistol, though). I'd love to find those again.
    I know what you're talking about. Just get on ebay and look up: rogun, gobot gun, or gobot pistol. They're on there and they're real cheap. I got all three of these very good condition vintage toys for about what I pay for one MOTUC figure shipped!
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Heroic Warrior
    Great score DrPayne I had Rogun too I got him and ShockWave for my birthday when I was a kid.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

I made a few small purchases over the last couple of days. Some new Kreons...

I like the Combaticons a lot. Warpath is just okay. I also got the blind pack Blast Off that wasn't really part of the set, but tried to pull some pieces off of him to add to Bruticus to make it look like he was part of the big guy. It works okay, but not great.

And I got SINNERTWIN!!! (I mean TWINSTRIKE!!!!) G1 Sinnertwin was one of the last TFs I got as a kid, so I was excited to see this thing was coming out. I initially thought it was the deluxe scale. It isn't. It's TIIIIIIINY, but I think I like it more as a little guy!

Scot, I like returning the favor and making you buy stuff!

I'm divided on the Kre-os. They are kind of cheaply made (not having unique parts, unsuitable helmets and such) but there's at least some charm to them. The Combaticons look a lot better than the PRedacons, for instance.

Nice buys,and you gotta love SINNERTWIN!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Got a lot to share in the 3 weeks I was banned, but oh well
    Only 3 weeks? That length of suspension is for Quakers...

Quote Originally Posted by DrPAYNE View Post
    Nice score Benny! I wish I could afford all those 3rd party Transformers.
    Come on, Doc P! You're the .Org's leading plastic surgeon. A couple of bust enhancements and you're in the black!

As for me I got in Fansproject's Thundershred (Shrapnel) and Backfiery (Kickback) that I ordered from a Hing Kong website. Now, I was a bit skeptical at the $40 a piece price and the fact that their website's email notifications to me set off my computer fraud detection software. However, they did send me the items I ordered but I'm 95% sure these figures are knockoffs. But they are excellent knockoffs. They came in Fansproject packaging and included the paperwork (instructions and bio card). I compared them to my Deluxe Insecticons I got a few days ago and, although close, these Hong Kong Insecticons are bit lower quality (i.e. a bit loose joints and slightly ill-fitting tabs). However, I hope to compare them more thoroughly with an official Stormbomb (Bombshell) who I hope to get soon.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

picked up this little guy

Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

A gold Bruticon I paid top dollar for off Ebay.

I just wasn't able to get one of these despite buying maybe 2,000 cards. They don't call them super rare's for no good reason. And there are still a few more I need to track down.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I grabbed FOC Grimlock last week. Hunting for Blaster who is one per case.

Ugh, I hate that Dino mode. It seems as though it was an afterthought compared to the robot mode. The figure is nice and big, but I don't like how the robot arms are situated.

As for scale, WFC Optimus comes up to his chest. In a G1 sort of way it works.

We need the other 4 FOC Dinobots now!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Spychanger G2 Optimus Prime showed up in the mail today. It scales well to the WSTs. I'll probably buy the black Scourge version as well

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Bought all these guys today.

Blast Off

Rumble and Ravage

Frenzy and Ratbat

Ricochet with Nightstick (Stepper and Nebulon Takara reissue)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Here are some knock off Stunticons I got like 2 months ago. I finally got around to opening them.

Cheaply made but the truck looks pretty cool. I didn't even bother photographing the other two because they just look ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Here are some knock off Stunticons I got like 2 months ago. I finally got around to opening them. Cheaply made but the truck looks pretty cool. I didn't even bother photographing the other two because they just look ridiculous
    Hmmm...they look legit to me.

Most recent non Motu..

Would have
    To be Transformers generations-fall of Cybertron- Shockwave and Onslaught.
    I'm only missing Brawl from the combaticons, in order to form Bruticus.

They won't feel legit. Motormaster and Dragstrip have back wheels and no front wheels Yeah, they'll go far lmao

Heroic Warrior
    Possibly the greatest poster haul Ive had , "the wildest is yet to come !" :

Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    They definitely aren't. The stickers are the first dead give away. Secondly, Dragstrip is too orange in his colors.

Anyway, here are some more photos of stuff I got last week:

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I picked up the DC All Stars Injustice Batman on Saturday. Lots of nice, new sculpting but he has some odd articulation choices.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"