Page 63 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4144

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I'm just not a fan of wheeljack in the show. I'm sure I'll come to regret passing on him at some point. But so far I've held my ground. I did get his cyberverse star hammer.

LOL. With all the stuff I find, that would be a really huge shipping box. I find all kinds of wacky stuff. I saw an animated soundwave last week at a drug store. I didn't pick him up though. Too bizarre
    I took Prime Wheeljack's swords away and gave him a gun and some tools. Now he's G1 Wheeljack for me. I like the Generations one fine, but he's not as nice looking overall.

And hahah, no no, I don't want EVERYTHING you find. You can get me a discount Smokescreen and Dead End and that'll be good. Maybe some of those FOC figures.

I'm just not a fan of wheeljack in the show. I'm sure I'll come to regret passing on him at some point. But so far I've held my ground.
    I almost bought him but I too decided against it. I guess for me, the thing is I would never appreciate him more than the Generations version. Plus, he doesn't appear on the too often.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    That's awesome.
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

I got the cool little Baby Deadbeet figure from October Toys in the mail.

db2.jpg

Check out the cool little review here:
    http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/03/...-deadbeet.html
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Not much of a "score" here. I imported the Redakai Kombat (Redakombat) set from the UK.

I was expecting it to come with the exclusive FIRUPTION card, but it came with ICE SPIKES that I have already. I need to see if the seller will allow me to return it
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got the newly released Hank and Dean Venture 3 3/4" action figures today:

I like their accessories as Hank has his paper machete he used to try to kill his father, Dr. Venture, in a hormone and hallucegenic-induced fury while Dean comes with a shotgun that Dr. Venture urged both H.E.L.P.E.R. and Hank to use on him while he was undergoing a metamorphic pupal change orchestrated by the Monarch.

The good about the figures are that they are the Venture Brothers and are in great scale with the previously released Brock Samson.

The bad news is they can't stand worth a crap on their own. They need figure stands and luckily I have quite a few of the Entertainment Earth 3 3/4" figure stands which work great.

I also got iGear's MW-01 and MW-02G, Spray (aka Seaspray) and 4th anniversary Rager (a.k.a. Huffer) who is replicates the toy's color of orange rather than the first release (which was more yellow in tone like the toon incarnation).

Here's the comparison between the 2 Ragers (Huffers):

And I had the Reprolabels sticker sheet for Spray (Seaspray) already so I placed them on him:

Now, on their own, these guys are great! They look awesome next to the Transformers Classics/Generations/Universe figures. But they are smaller then the subsequent iGear releases of Hench (Brawn) and UFO (Cosmos). Spray and Rager don't look so good next to the Masterpiece Transformers like Hench and UFO do. But this is a minor gripe. I'd rather have them than not have them.

Finally, I got the City Commander armor add-on by Fansproject which includes 2 shoulder missile attachments and vintage toy-inspired gun with 2 face plates for the Ultra Magnus United figure. The set I bought was a knock-off set but since they were the last thing I needed for my tricked out Ultra Magnus I decided it could risk it. They are of decent quality so I'm happy.

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; March 25, 2013 at 09:42pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I picked up wheeljack per sandman's recommendation. He isn't bad--definitely worth $5.99

I found Hot Shot at a TJ Maxx. The highlight of the night was Ratchet who I really wanted and got at a Walgreen's.

For some strange reason I felt compelled to pick up a Tonka Rowdy truck. Anyone who laughs will get my fist coming through their computer screen.....

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    For some strange reason I felt compelled to pick up a Tonka Rowdy truck. Anyone who laughs will get my fist coming through their computer screen.....
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; March 26, 2013 at 09:09pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Just paid for one of these from a member here, to go with my WST collection

And then ordered this. Now I have all the Starscream mold characters covered, except Thrust- heero doesn't make Thrust so I'll have to get an old Takara version. The $14 shipped price for one on eBay isn't winning me over though.

Ok. I'll resist the temptation to open any of these new guys and instead open Junkheap -- who is still in the package some 6 months later.....

Despite the use of the dreaded light-gray plastic, I think he looks pretty good. I will definitely check out his robot mode.... (in another 6 months....)

Heroic Warrior
    NECA has been putting lots of older stuff on their Ebay store lately. I grabbed Cheech and Chong at a really good price:

cheech.JPG
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

20130325_205828.jpg

20130325_205724.jpg
    this guy is AWESOME!! I only have my phone camera which is good but my lighting was crappy so I had to use the flash which REALLY made the white pop out.
    Last edited by krosfyah; March 27, 2013 at 08:39am.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Wow! These little guys are bricks. He's about 70% die cast. The blue area in the back and the wheels are plastic. Spectacular metallic green paint.

Adult collector? I don't think so.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    G3 arrived today and he is pretty cool.

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I got my Dr. Mrs. The Monarch 3 3/4" action figure today:

It's pretty cool in and of itself. However, my only gripe (well, besides not coming with a figure stand which these figures sorely need) is that she has no accessories. She was pictured with a rocket-launcher type weapon on the pre-orders but ultimately came with nothing. She seems a bit expensive (although the same price as the others) coming with nothing at all while Brock has his bowie knife, Hank has his paper machete and Dean has his shotgun.

I also got my Masterpiece Rumble and Buzzsaw figures. Yeah, yeah...he's labeled as Frenzy but to me Rumble will always be blue and Frenzy will always be red.

Nothing new here being that they are repaints of Laserbeak and Frenzy but they are still very welcome additions nonetheless. I did finally figure out how to snap on the piledriver arms so now they are securely on both Rumble and Frenzy's arms. Honestly, if they don't come out with any more cassettes I'd be satisfied but I would love a Ratbat cassette. Love to have but not necessary.

I got airachnid and cyberverse bulkhead at a walgreens. And I got another one of those die cast trucks.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Just paid for one of these from another member here, to display with my WST Transformers collection

Today at work...i opened a box of shippment...i did a happy dance!!
    The Walking Deads Michonne and both of her boyfriends. Merrel Dixon.
    I got these bad boys for $12.50 each...have I mentioned how much I love my job!??

I got airachnid and cyberverse bulkhead at a walgreens. And I got another one of those die cast trucks.
    How much do you have to fork up for those Transformers at Wahlgreens, Phil?

Picked this up at TRU yesterday...

Awesome figure! Scale's a little weird, but the likeness makes up for it!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Purchased the last remaining piece in order to complete my Centurions Jake Rockwell figure from scar1321

Also, purchased a vintage View-Master.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    How much do you have to fork up for those Transformers at Wahlgreens, Phil?

Alas, not even I can get all of them cheap. The deluxe's are like $15-something and the cyberverse are like 10-something. BUt that's actually pretty reasonable for a drug store. Rite Aid would have been more.

I got some new additions to the ranks of the little guys.

Alas, not even I can get all of them cheap. The deluxe's are like $15-something and the cyberverse are like 10-something. BUt that's actually pretty reasonable for a drug store. Rite Aid would have been more.
    That's still just more or less the same as TRU's prices. So no problem, Smokescreen is a good figure I read.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    That's still just more or less the same as TRU's prices. So no problem, Smokescreen is a good figure I read.
    It's actually a few dollars less than my TRU charges

Well, he is a light gray plastic instead of white. That is the ugliest possible color. He can get away with it because he's small.

I'm not going to open him now. I'm way behind on previously purchased figures. So, here is ejector finally opened and in toaster mode!