Page 64 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4225

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    And after months of having it preordered, Wizard finally arrives. He is pretty cool, but his feet are way too big. However, my biggest issue is that his henshin driver will NOT stay attached to the regular version of his belt. It is very annoying so I'll probably just stick to the one that looks like it is in motion since it seems to stay on much better.

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    WST Thrust, to finish up the G1 jets

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    WST Thrust, to finish up the G1 jets

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/5230/wstthrust.jpg
    Congrats on those Transformers, they look cool! Seeing regularly this thread it is making me get some, and I did not want to get into another collection.

BTW, I never understood how that G1 Megatron image was authorized for children toys being so "phallic" (?)
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

I am now finished with prime deluxes. These two cost $20 each. Ouch.

Well, I got a lot of them cheap. So I guess it evens out in the end. I will have to take a few weeks off from spending now, and then try to find somebody who can give me a deal on voyagers.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    saw them at Ross for $5.99 each . i picked up a couple

Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot View Post
    saw them at Ross for $5.99 each . i picked up a couple

LOL. I found pretty many guys at Ross, but not these two. What kills me is that I didn't pick up most of the voyagers. I can't even find crappy starscream now

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    BTW, I never understood how that G1 Megatron image was authorized for children toys being so "phallic" (?)
    It's all about being evil and carrying a big stick, R-man. And speaking of a big stick, I got my Highlord Justice Sword (Silver version) in today in anticipation for the upcoming Fortress Maximus re-release:

It has a handle which make it adaptable for smaller Transformers as well:

I also am getting ready for Christmas early and picked up Famous Covers Thor, Signature Series Wolverine and Signature Series Captain America for gifts:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I sold off a big pile of old Lego stuff today, used some of the money to order WST Soundblaster

Got a couple of NECA figures, Robocop and Bioshock Infinite's Elizabeth.
    This message has been Orko Approved

15 inch emotions rainbow brite,canary yellow,patty o green and red butler

rainbow brite coler buggy(all for 50$ not including s+h)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I picked up wheeljack per sandman's recommendation. He isn't bad--definitely worth $5.99

I found Hot Shot at a TJ Maxx. The highlight of the night was Ratchet who I really wanted and got at a Walgreen's.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...2&d=1364345034

For some strange reason I felt compelled to pick up a Tonka Rowdy truck. Anyone who laughs will get my fist coming through their computer screen.....

You mean like this?

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of marvin the martian, but I guess that's close enough.

So, here is Chuck. I really like these little guys. The paint apps are stellar.

Unicron makes a perfect companion to the WST shelf

Heroic Warrior
    warng.jpg

This weekend was mostly clearance rack hunting for me. I feel like I'm turning in Phil Pastel, or something.

K-Marts 50% off clearance toys sale led me to pickup a line I wasn't planning to get: Bridge Direct's "Hobbit" 3.75" line. K-Mart's sale made these figures 75% off original retail price. Couldn't pass it up. Beasts were $5, 2-packs were $4, and single figures were $2. So I grabbed 4 of the Warg beats at $5 a pop, 4 for the price of 1 originally. There were only a few figures I couldn't find, but I can use my savings to pick those up from Amazon or Ebay later.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

Quote Originally Posted by Eternia Burning View Post
    This weekend was mostly clearance rack hunting for me. I feel like I'm turning in Phil Pastel, or something.

K-Marts 50% off clearance toys sale led me to pickup a line I wasn't planning to get: Bridge Direct's "Hobbit" 3.75" line. K-Mart's sale made these figures 75% off original retail price. Couldn't pass it up. Beasts were $5, 2-packs were $4, and single figures were $2. So I grabbed 4 of the Warg beats at $5 a pop, 4 for the price of 1 originally. There were only a few figures I couldn't find, but I can use my savings to pick those up from Amazon or Ebay later.

LOL. I had no intentions of buying them either

I'm still waiting for my Hobbit surprise to come in the mail. Apparently, it's coming from the UK and will take two more weeks

My 4 year old nephew came to visit today and wound up leaving with the extra Autobot Ark I picked up a few weeks ago at Marshall's for $7. Easy come, easy go. Anybody lost their missiles, I'm your guy. I held onto them.

I did actually get the battle for the matrix set at Ross last night. Thought I was getting a decent deal at $12, but it really wasn't money well spent. They are all repaints, and none of them impressed me other than Megatron with his coppery paint job.

Last edited by Phil.Pastel; April 1, 2013 at 12:11am.

Just got Ooze Tossin' Raphael this weekend and decided to take a few pics and write up a review on him.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ze-tossin.html
    raphaelooze.jpg
    I hadn't planned on buying any of the Ooze Tossin' turtles but since Raph was 6.99 at K-Mart, I went ahead and bit. (He's my favorite Turtle.)
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I splurged with a tax return coming and picked up last year's GI Con exclusive 4" set. It's the only way I'll ever get the Oktober Guard in 25th anniversary style, and the cobra troop builders were pretty cool, as well.

Also got DCIE Elongated Man and Watchmen Dr. Mahnattan from BBTS. So nice to finally have Ralph Dibny, but I really wish he'd gotten the same treatment as Plastic Man. Poor Ralph is always playing second bannana to Plas, even though he's by far the more effective stretchable hero. Plas is fun, but Ralph is a detective in Batman's league in addition to his ductile abilities.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Just got the club exclusive Big Boa off of eBay and he looks awesome. Can't wait to put his gloves on and surround him with some cobra troops to start some training.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Time to open somebody. Seeing as how I have only 2 Star Wars figures, I might as well open both of them.

So there is your look at Young Anakin spirit in figure form. I hope that BJH will stop PM'ing me now

WST "music label" Soundwave

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    So there is your look at Young Anakin spirit in figure form. I hope that BJH will stop PM'ing me now
    Sorry, Philly Cheese Steak. As much as you'd like me to stalk you, I simply don't have the time. Due to my immense popularity, my stalking agenda is booked for years to come. Besides, I have a strict females-only stalking rule. I'm sure there are plenty of other people willing to stalk you as you seem like a completely stalkable kind of guy.

As for scores, I just got in X-Men #6 today. It features an appearance by the Sub-Mariner as both Magneto and Professor X try to recruit him to their side in the fight for mutants believing that the Sub-Mariner is a mutant himself.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Sorry, Philly Cheese Steak. As much as you'd like me to stalk you, I simply don't have the time. Due to my immense popularity, my stalking agenda is booked for years to come. Besides, I have a strict females-only stalking rule. I'm sure there are plenty of other people willing to stalk you as you seem like a completely stalkable kind of guy.

Yeah, I'm overloaded with stalkers and also booked for years to come.

I was actually wrong about those being my only star wars guys. I forgot about young kinobi and hologram vader I'll open them some other time.

I did get something today. I picked up an extra vehicon at Ross. He's just been sitting there for like 2 weeks. My willpower finally gave out. I figure I need more than one of these guys for a display -- although I don't have Megatron, currently.

Thundercracker arrived yesterday, and 5 of them arrived today. Skywarp, Thrust and G2 Breakdown should be here this week.

I'm aware Unicron really isn't to scale but if he were he'd be the size of a basketball player.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Bought Fall of Cybertron Swindle and Brawl last week. Didn't feel like taking pictures yet. LOL
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I'm really glad I bought those FOC Combaticons - they're a lot of fun. Not so crazy about Onslaught's vehicle mode, but otherwise I enjoy having them.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."