Page 72 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4320

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I got my Justitoys Shockwave today.... and I'm kind of put off from buying any more of their toys in the future. Blaster had some bad QC with the arm and hip joints being floppy. Shockwave is a bit better but the right arm was like cooked wet spaghetti. A problem that can be owner-fixed is still a problem. Aside from loose joints the toy is okay but the stuff made by heerotoysmaker is 50 times better as far as quality goes.

I was willing to pass on Astrotrain because it's too large(and I can get a vintage G1 version for cheaper!), but was considering Sixshot and the Dinobots 5-pack. I think now I'll just pass instead. Common problems with the Dinobots I found were a habit of missing accessories, transparent parts breaking too easily and Swoop having design problems. It seems the first shipments of Shockwave would break on first transformation due to a stuck joint. Eh well, at least they didn't use the "shampoo bottle" plastic here like they used on Blaster.

If these 2 figures are an indication of the company's overall line then I'm content not to buy more. I paid $35 for Shockwave and his arm needs to sit for a day or 2 so the acrylic varnish can harden.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Amazing Spider-Man #23 today which has the 3rd appearance of the Green Goblin and features a fan letter from Jim Shooter who would later on become an editor at Marvel Comics.

I also got in Famous Covers Scarlet Witch:

Famous Covers Black Widow:

And Famous Covers Jean Grey:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Went in for orientation at Target and found the last Blitzwing AND Springer!!!

They aren't as tall as Blaster and Grimlock, but as Voyagers, they are a little taller than WFC Optimus Prime.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Does anyone else think the new Superman figures are embarrassing? I mean, they only cost like 8$ so you can't expect any miracles. But there are a lot of really lame variant-type figures that I saw -- like Wrecking ball superman
    Have you seen the action feature figures? I got stuck on the Superman with spinning tire shield...i thought he was super cool. Havent seen the $8.00 figures yet. Dont know that we'll get them in.
    We did, speaking of superman, get knee socks with capes on the back of them!

I have seen a few reviews. They aren't impressive at all. The weapons are kind of lame and unpainted. And they don't have any articulation in the legs. Playmates must got a hold of the license somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

I picked up some more Iron Man figures. Some of them are ok. Others not. They seem to come in handy.
    Anybody know how many figures total were made?

I sold off my Neca Predator. Good riddance. I won't buy squat from Neca ever again.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Bratzillaz Fianna Fins at Walmart today. She doesn't have the floppy joint problems, but her hair is cruddy.

Got the new Split Cycle Superman from Man of Steel. I like him
    S1580061.JPG

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Art Tek's Art of War Hero Rifle (AOW-001) today which is a certain heroic robotic leader's weapon...

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got in Art Tek's Art of War Hero Rifle (AOW-001) today which is a certain heroic robotic leader's weapon...
    Oooh, you mean Leader-1?

I found this at Ollie's. Whoever this guy is, he has a bad ass axe.

Anyone interested in obtaining this figure without the weapons, drop me a PM

Heroic Warrior
    There's a bunch of Iron Man II figures some are kind of tough to find,did you find them at Ollies?KMart had some in the closeout section 2 of them were WarMacine.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

I have gotten some at TJ Maxx for $4. Sweet The rest are coming from Five Below.

I am trying to stay away from the Concept series. I took back the Hot Zone Iron Man and exchanged him for a better figure. I was at Ollie's this morning, but they had all the same one's that I've already encountered. I need to find some place where they have the Comic series.

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic Warrior
    That's cool you found the Drone I never saw one of them outside of the toysrus 4 pack with Nick Fury.The concept series clogged the shelves here.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Yeah, they also have a silver drone that I didn't get around to picking up yet. Kind of on the fence about that one. I've got the movie war machine around here somewhere. He's misplaced at the moment.

I have no problems picking up concept figures if the weapons are any good. But most of them just seem to be repainted weapons from other figures so they're a pass.
    Last edited by Phil.Pastel; May 10, 2013 at 07:38pm.

Mine is an older toy I reviewed!

http://nerditis.com/2013/05/10/6276/

Nice review. That's a wacky-looking monster. Seems like he's always looking up....

- - - Updated - - -

I went out to my other Ollie's; no sign of the IM comic series.

I think I remember seeing them there, but who knows how long ago that was--they've been on clearance for years. However, I did find this...

Another useless figure with great accessories. Win

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Oooh, you mean Leader-1?

As for recent scores, I got a Justice League Unlimited Star Sapphire:

And I got in some Amazing Spider-Man in my effort to get up to #400:

And although I have no intention of going past issue #400 of Amazing Spider-Man, I thought I should own the "last" comic of the series: issue #700

Plus I got in Avengers Annual #20:

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server14....1280.1280.jpg

http://www.capturedprey.com/store/im...02-700x700.jpg
    Does that gun fit in WFC Optimus' hands?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I'm afraid today's efforts were unfruitful. No luck finding the Iron Man comic series. I suppose I might not be able to find all the "good ones" from the line. Such is the life of a clearance scavenger

I actually came across voyager Blitzwing and Springer at a Target. But I'm not buying any transformers this month.

my latest non MOTUC is super man movie figures really digging this kryptonian armour

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Does that gun fit in WFC Optimus' hands?
    Maybe...if I knew what Optimus you were talking about.

As for, me I got Reprolabel stickers for Hot Spot:

And for MP-10 Optimus Prime:

And I also got Amazing Spider-Man #379:

Maybe...if I knew what Optimus you were talking about.
    WFC , means war for cybertron . theres also FOC wich was the one from the sequel but not sure if people still refer to him as WFC prime as they where different molds