Page 75 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4228

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Picked up the Fall of Cybertron two-packs with Eject and Ramhorn, Sunder and Rewind today Now I need to find Blaster and Steeljaw
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    That hound would look LOADS better with a metallic paint job.
    But then it wouldn't be Hound now would it?

I got Retro DC Superheroes Batman and Superman in today:

I was really hoping these would fit better in scale with my previous Marvel Famous Covers/Signature Series purchases I made but the size difference is obvious. Looks like I'll have to seek another toyline for the DC characters which is a shame because this line had a lot of awesome villains in it.

Plus I got a set of Dr. Wu's pink energon cubes as well (the set comes with a spaceship's technical readout that Soundwave can display in his chest):

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I might have to get that Batman. I had a billion Mego figures as a kid, but always wanted removable mask Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    I might have to get that Batman. I had a billion Mego figures as a kid, but always wanted removable mask Batman.
    They made a removable mask Mego
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in Avengers #39 in today:

And I got in Crestwood House's Godzilla book from their Monster Series. I remember the first time I read this book in my elementary school 2nd or 3rd grade classroom and being a huge Godzilla fan, I loved it. I'm not sure if I bought it or asked the teacher if I could have it but I still have my childhood copy (although it's well read and missing it's cover). But it also still has my childhood inscription "This book belongs to:" in my juvenile handwriting. Well, I decided to track down a better copy and was able to locate one in Like New condition. The black and orange color scheme and the classic black and white photos just scream "monsters" to me.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    But then it wouldn't be Hound now would it?
    ummm, wouldn't it be??
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    ummm, wouldn't it be??
    Noooooooo...because Hound is supposed to be an army jeep and I don't think many military vehicles have metallic paint jobs. I think they prefer flat, non-reflective paint jobs.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; May 24, 2013 at 03:46pm.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    They made a removable mask Mego
    Uh..yeah...that's why I always wanted it....

But it was really hard to find.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I bought one of these when they came out, but sold it off. regretted that decision but I had a hard time finding a complete one for cheap, until now, and I have this wonderful piece in my hands today.

If you own Unicron, it's a must have, and it's about the only toy in the SWTF line that wasn't a disappointment.

Heroic Warrior
    Grabbed the Marvel Legends Archangel on Amazon early this morning, actually sold by Amazon, for $17.99. Been hunting for that guy for awhile, but wasn't going to drop $30+ on it. Amazon has been great for toys for me lately.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

I picked up Ghostrider. The GI*JOE figure, not the Marvel dude. It was kind of an impulse buy. A local comic shop had 33% off all toys and this was the only thing that really interested me. I had him as a kid. It came with his scarf.

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I got in DC Retro Action Superhero Shazam! (a.k.a. Captain Marvel). This was the last purchase I made in the 8" scale of this line. I got my eye on another toyline for 9" DC main good guys.

TMNT's Leather Head...
    Love dem gators!

Picked the ring up for about $10 and the figures for $2-3ea, they all just needed to be cleaned up

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Noooooooo...because Hound is supposed to be an army jeep and I don't think many military vehicles have metallic paint jobs. I think they prefer flat, non-reflective paint jobs.
    but he isn't actually an officially issued vehicle!
    i just don't like the plasticy look maybe a nice flat green paint job with a little shading would work.
    Last edited by krosfyah; May 27, 2013 at 03:42pm.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Tarot Witch of the Black Rose #11 for $0.25 perfect condition.
    The Birds of Prey DC Direct Boxed three pack action figure set (Pre-New-52, better versions of each character given the current state of their characters, IMO) $80.00
    The New 52 Batgirl figure from Batman Unlimited for $20
    Hammer Films Classics Dracula deluxe Boxed figure by Product Enterprises LTD for $90
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

a Muppet of a man...
    Just a couple of quick additions from the last couple of weeks.

Hey, I think... yeah... Clark and Superman have never been seen in the same place...

HunGrr... the latest Terrorcon! I'm lovin' these little guys!

And Blitzwing. He's pretty fun.

"Stay off the couch, or face destruction at the hands of the Decepticons!"

I recently visited the local gaming store and picked up a couple of miniatures - a dark elf sorceror, and a big translucent red fire elemental.

So I went and did this with them:

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Picked the ring up for about $10 and the figures for $2-3ea, they all just needed to be cleaned up

Wow! That's a great haul!
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    My new toy which I had to wait an extra few months for but totally worth it.purdey.jpg. FYI my numberplate means duck in Japanese. Fav colour and fav animal.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Grabbed another of these. Reissue with a much smaller briefcase for my avatar

Time to get to work...
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

I got in all 5 of the Silver Age DC Super Heroes toys from Hasbro (Aquaman, Batman, Green Lantern, Green Arrow and Superman):

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I haven't bought anything yet, but once I get my Transformers and Monster High stuff sold, I plan to invest in a Raspberry Pi as a second computer.

I got in a Nick Fury Marvel Universe figure I bought from Hasbrotoyshop.com last week. Looks like they made the mail-away figure available so I nabbed one as they were having a sale at the time. He looks okay but with his trademark cigar gone, it looks like he's stuck in perpetual Stallone Yell mode:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 3, 2013 at 11:55am.