Page 8 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score?

*sniff* Everyone's finding the new joes but me...

Well okay, I found the 30th Iron Grenadier, but IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

no pics but my latest score is Black Vulcan from DCUC.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

My first in adult life (third in my whole life) Transformers figure Thundercracker, from a clearance bin.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post

Well okay, I found the 30th Iron Grenadier, but IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
    I didn't find them anywhere near me. I went on a family vacation. I have young children so we had to take a lot of bathroom breaks. I just sort of happened to make all our stops at exits with Wal-Marts or Targets.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    That's because somebody downstairs hates you...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    That's because somebody downstairs hates you...
    I knew that Mexican guy in apartment 1 was bad news...

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Found one of my "holy grails" at TRU today (it's the Deadpool 2-pack, though Cybertronian Soundwave is nice too).
    Did you have to push down any kids and snatch it away from their hands to get it?

That's mestizo to you!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I KNEW IT! He's probably down there right now, rolling in all those figures. Always beating me to the punch!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Zarana:

River Song & Leela from Doctor Who:

hot toys spider-man

I got V.E.N.O.M. member, Lester Sludge and his vehicle, Iguana with original box and instructions.

Latest really cool pick up for me was the SDCC Indiana Jones RotLA figure set.
    This message has been Orko Approved

got a few things at an anime convention over the weekend.

sogeking from one piece's "memories of merry" line.

proto man model kit by kotobukiya (the seller didn't have mega man...).

thudercats classics lion-o

I got some sweet deals at my local Dillions grocery store. I went to the clearance rack to check for some discounted bread and what do I find? DCUC figures for $5.99 and Transformers DOTM deluxe figures for $4.99.

And I also picked up a complete Marvel Secret Wars Wolverine at a comic/toy shop for just $10. Other than some paint missing on his belt he is just about perfect.

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    Gots me a Skystriker.

Heroic Warrior
    Iznogoud 5x7 French card

Jean Tabary 1930-2011
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

I'm jealous of the Wolvie.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I got V.E.N.O.M. member, Lester Sludge and his vehicle, Iguana with original box and instructions.

http://www.albertpenello.com/mask/iguana.jpg
    I picked this up MISB for a good price at a consignment shop many years ago. I kept him sealed for a few years but I eventually caved and couldnít resist opening him up. I donít regret it one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor's Only Fan View Post
    Gots me a Skystriker.
    Man, that thing is awesome. My only disappointment is not with the vehicle itself but rather I wish it came with a vintage inspired Ace. I have the green outfit 25th Ace (the one that came with Skyduster and the black outfit Wild Bill) piloting mine but I did give him the helmet that came with that Skystriker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    I'm jealous of the Wolvie.
    The shop I picked him up at is a chain called Vintage Stock. Iíve got to say that Iíve never seen a chain of comic/toy shops with so many sweet deals. Most of their stuff is not incredibly cheap, but priced very fair. But I can always count on finding at least a few awesome things there for a steal of a deal.

- Vintage GoBots Leader-1 - $3
    - 25th GI*JOE Stroto Viper (correct vintage color) no accessories - $2 (just what I needed to pilot the ROC Night Raven)
    - Vintage GI*JOE mail away Hawk (bright neon one) still sealed in bag - $7
    - Vintage Transformers mail away Overdrive no accessories - $8
    - Bandai Macross 1/55 Valkyrie VF-1A reissues (Hikaru movie version and brown cannon fodder version) - $20 each (I was incredibly baffled by this insanely cheap price)

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I picked this up MISB for a good price at a consignment shop many years ago. I kept him sealed for a few years but I eventually caved and couldn’t resist opening him up. I don’t regret it one bit.
    And you shouldn't. Toys are meant to be opened and enjoyed. How much did you pay for him if you don't mind me asking, F-Deuce? I'm just getting into the M.A.S.K. buying biz and have no clue as to what is fair or not. Not that it really matters but I'd like to know.

A bunch of Alien Conquest LEGOs
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I got some sweet deals at my local Dillions grocery store. I went to the clearance rack to check for some discounted bread and what do I find? DCUC figures for $5.99 and Transformers DOTM deluxe figures for $4.99.
    That's a sweet find. I want a cheap Batman and Robin! I had the Toy Biz versions of each character from around the time of the Tim Burton Batman film. I don't collect DCUC at all, but i'd buy some 6 dolla Batman and Robins.
    Last edited by CarKrash; September 9, 2011 at 01:11pm.

No pic this time (camera being ornery) but I got 2 Steel Brigade, 2 Iron Grenadiers, a Star Wars Vintage Jango Fett and a Generations Scourge.

Alexx, still the same Walmart for the Joes. I passed on 2 more Steel Brigades since I prefer to have the villains be more numerous. But they are very sweet figures.

Bought a couple of TNA Impact wrestling figures - Angelina Love & Velvet Sky.

Tonner Ms. Marvel... methinks Tonner is gonna bankrupt me... at least if they do Dazzler (Disco), Storm and Fire-Star. Bonus points for Monica Rambeau/Captain Marvel and Hell-Cat!

Today, I picked up the DCUC Crime Syndicate boxed set and the Superman/Wonder Woman... I dunno what they're called but they're like Marvel's Super Hero Squad.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got a complete series (15 cards) of the giant 5"x7" Series 2 Garbage Pail Kids:

As well as 2 of the 5"x7" cards from Series 1, Swell Mel:

And Corroded Carl:

From the regular Garbage Pail Kids 1st series, I got Buggy Betty:

Plus I got one of the core members of V.E.N.O.M., Cliff Dagger and Jackhammer near mint and complete with original box and instructions:

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; September 10, 2011 at 10:17am.