View Poll Results: Which one should be made first?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Górgone

36 26.87%
  • Procrustus

71 52.99%
  • Neither

27 20.15%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Górgone vs Procrustus

Górgone vs Procrustus

Which of these two giants would you like to see come first in MOTUC?

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    That's a tough one. I really want both, but went with gorgone first. I imagine procrustus is coming soonish, though.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

I wouldn't mind having either character, but I would prefer Procrustus.

In case you are like me and have no idea who these characters are without a picture...

Górgone: A character from a Brazilian MOTU comic

Procrustus: A character from a MOTU mini-comic

Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; July 1, 2011 at 01:57pm.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel® Count Marzo's Avatar
    I honestly don't want either of these. They are going to be really big and expensive yet are two characters that mean absolutely nothing to me. I may actually get Procrustus since he's in a mini comic, but I honestly wouldnt care if we never see him in figure form.

I'd rather have a Colossor than either of these. He's the giant stone monster that means something to me. Classic Filmation episode.
    -=¤EvilCřuntMarzř¤=-
    BLĹÇK FLŘWËRŠ!!!!

This is actually a hard choice for me...
    I think I'm going with Gorgone in the end because I'd love to see a female monster giant. I want Procrustus badly too, and I'm sure he'll get made at some point what with the name drop in the trademarks thread. I'm very excited for that.

But Gorgone just has that awesome, 50ft tall woman monster thing going for her that just screams PERFECT for MotU. And she'd totally hang with the Snake men I'm thinkin'.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Gorgone for me!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Again I have to say why? Gorgone who? Grab a dog turd out of the neighbors yard and call it a MOTU character and people would want it.

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    Again I have to say why? Gorgone who? Grab a dog turd out of the neighbors yard and call it a MOTU character and people would want it.
    I'd buy a TURD-OR!

He could team up with Stinkor to take on the Evil Forces of Moss Man and Perfuma!!!
    -=¤EvilCřuntMarzř¤=-
    BLĹÇK FLŘWËRŠ!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I'd buy a TURD-OR!

He could team up with Stinkor to take on the Evil Forces of Moss Man and Perfuma!!!
    Sold!

Let's make it a tag team 2 pakkkkkkkkkkk!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    neither. would like a giant filmation style monster like a rock monster or something & yes the abc giants.

I think they'd both make awesome MOTUC figures, but I'd prefer to get Procrustus first.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

.... LOL !!!

... as i would love a giant lady ( making snu-snu with their victims ), i have to go with Procrustus.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Obscure characters is what makes this MOTU line so great. People read books and comics with these characters in them and have long wanted them as figures. Thanks to Classics, they now have a shot at being made if popular enough.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I'm suprised mega two pack wasn't an option
    All caught up on figures...now what

I REALLY want both, but Gorgone first for me!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Want both! But PROCRUSTUS first. As awesome as it would be to have a giant rockb**ch, PROCRUSTUS has got FOUR ARMS!!! That's three more than the drummer from Def Leppard, Rick Allen, and he's pretty cool. But four arms makes PROCRUSTUS twice as cool as any other giant!
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

I'd only be interested in Procrustus out of these two.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Been waiting too long for Procrustus to put him on hold for anyone except for Colossor. I want all three of those options before those MYP ABC giants though.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Obscure characters is what makes this MOTU line so great. People read books and comics with these characters in them and have long wanted them as figures. Thanks to Classics, they now have a shot at being made if popular enough.
    Thank you, Professor.

They don't even have to do with MOTU for some people, as some of these concepts/obscure characters barely have a connection. I swear, some people on this forum would buy a Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga MOTUC figure, which is disturbing.
    Last edited by RockinHard; July 4, 2011 at 10:34pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    They don't even have to do with MOTU for some people, as some of these concepts/obscure characters barely have a connection.
    No more obscure than "cardback variant colours" that never made it to toy form or "original sketch that was scrapped."
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Why single-out Górgone? You have to admit that Procrustus is pretty obscure as well. When that was trademarked, I remember some folks were all 'Procrustus who?' ha!

Thank you, Professor.

They don't even have to do with MOTU for some people, as some of these concepts/obscure characters barely have a connection. I swear, some people on this forum would buy a Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga MOTUC figure, which is disturbing.
    If a Justin Bieber and/or Lady GaGa figure was made, they would surely post about it on Facebook and Twitter.
    Last edited by Tallstar; July 4, 2011 at 11:25pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    No more obscure than "cardback variant colours" that never made it to toy form or "original sketch that was scrapped."
    A variant is at least a variant of a known character. A sketch no one has seen, or few have seen, is not much of a connection.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

A sketch no one has seen, or few have seen, is not much of a connection.
    That would be Vikor, Gygor (who we got), Demo-Man, the Fighting Foe Men (who we're probably getting) and all the concept art from Tomart magazine, etc.

Gorgone was in an official MOTU comic at least, like Procustus, Bikini Teela, Lt. Andra, etc.

if one were to be made, Proc, 'cause he's better known.

I wouldnt buy a Justin Bieber but I'd buy a Lady Gaga MOTUC figure. Only if she came with Meat or Bubble Armor though.
    -=¤EvilCřuntMarzř¤=-
    BLĹÇK FLŘWËRŠ!!!!